How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism, Catholicism All Religions

Sleekbacksmile

The understanding is right on. The sentence structures reflect the Facts.

Grammar has to be fitted to safe space and time etc. History is not a part of my Posts. Other than the Fact that Islamic and Catholic religions have a HISTORY of creating Abandoned, fatherless Homeless refugee children by the millions.

What is incorrect about my Posts. ?

jsanford108

The understanding is right on. The sentence structures reflect the Facts.

Grammar has to be fitted to safe space and time etc. History is not a part of my Posts. Other than the Fact that Islamic and Catholic religions have a HISTORY of creating Abandoned, fatherless Homeless refugee children by the millions.

What is incorrect about my Posts. ?

The understanding was clear. However, the sentence structure did not reflect facts, rather falsehoods. Sentence structure should highlight subjects; hence, the use of proper grammar being necessary to clearly present subject matter. Grammar being "fitted to safe space and time etc" makes no sense. I assume you meant "save space and time," but that is still a false statement. Grammar, as I just stated, is to enhance a sentence to clearly demonstrate a subject, while allowing for easy logical analysis.

So there is the basic English 100 issues within your posts. As for "History," there is plenty wrong with your posts. First, your claim that "History is not a part of my Posts" is inaccurate, as you presented many claims that such elements did or did not exist, such as there being no priests in the early church. Second, Catholicism does not have a history of creating abandoned, fatherless, or homeless refugee children by the millions. If I am wrong, please present evidence that supports this claim.

To further prove my point that your post lacked historical fact, I will break it down further in my next post, in this thread.

(See how easy it was to read a grammatically correct post? Grammar does aid all who utilize it.)

jsanford108

Hello Everyone. Delight to be here.​

. I had to break my bad habit of using too many CAPS and all bold. The moderator quickly set me on the right path. Thank You.

I have been reading most all of the posts here. The going back and forth, it is very interesting. I was noticing the subject being directed to the mentioning of the word (“evangelize”)

Greek 2097 / εὐαγγελίζω / euaggelizō / yoo-ang-ghel-id'-zo

Meaning To announce / evangelize”) To declare, bring (declare, show) glad (good) tidings, preach (the gospel). In the Bible this Greek Word is used over 50 times. It is Mainly the word Preach or Preaching. However in Luk 2:10 it is used to say Good Tidings.

10. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

I disagree with the Catholic Point of View. There are no Priests in the Early Church in The Bible. However there are Bishops Bishop's are superintendents and - in general charge of a church overseers. - .and Deacons are Teachers, ministers and servants in the bible. -

The Bible is clear that the Deacon and Bishop MUST be / Needs to be and Ought To Be - The Husband of A Wife.This Greek Word MUST is the Greek 1163 δεῖ / dei / die, or deh-on'

Meaning - MUST - necessary (as binding): - behoved, be meet, must (needs), (be) need (-ful), ought, should. Needs To Be. .............

The Bible Clearly again, again and again Commands that Bishops - Teachers and Servants of the Church MUST be married. Bishops Bust be married.

1Ti 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; - 1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

The Evidence Proves that CATHOLISLAMIC Religions are Based on Adultery. Pure Anti Family Religions. Masquerading - As having a Special Admiration, A Special Connection and This Great Devotion to their Hero - Abraham.They Spend their Entire Lives, Wasting their Time. Pretending to Love and Admire Abraham And Jacob. While their Religious TEACHINGS, Their FAITHS are Opposing and Opposite Abraham, Jacob and the Laws of Marriage of The Bible. They in Fact truly dislike them greatly. Yes Many, Many, Many Other Countries have the Same tYpe Milder Problems.

But - Thousands of Catholic and Islamic immigrants Today are Caused by The Loose Living Family LIFESTYLE of Catholics and Muslims. That is not Just a Part of their Society, City, Village, Country or Island. But a Part of Their RELIGION.

They don't have or Raise Very Many People like Me and You, To Pay in The Thousands and Thousands of Dollars in taXes. People Who Who believe the Old and New Testament Religion Suggestions of Family importance, and Not Divorcing​
Divorce and Fatherless Children is not such a Bad thing to Catholics And Muslims. Based on the Religion SETUP of their SYSTEMS. They are Truly ANTI FAMILY. Every Catholic and Muslim Country is filled with Children who have no Mommy, No Daddy no Family. Living together as a Family of ABRAHAMIC FAITH. While they PRETEND they Love Abraham, Jacob and FAMILY,... It is all FAKE Pretense. Pretending.

The Roman Catholic Role MODEL is a distant Priest, who Hides all of His seXual ( Homosexual Or Heterosexual ) All activities in the DARKNESS. Who has no Family, No Wife, No CHILDREN. Nothing. But Secrets and Lies and Hidden agendas.
The Role Model of the Hebrew Priest was a FAMILY MAN with Wives, Many, Many Children. A FAMILY UNIT. This was what the Children Look to as an PHYSICAL FAMILY eXample. Catholic Children are Taught that these priests are Role Models. yet They Themselves Live Like Distant Stars -

Do You know what a Star Does ? - A Star is Showing its Light From a Long, Long Distance away. You never Really get to see the Light until a long time has passed. So You never Really Get to Know anything about the Lives of People Who act like Stars. Bowing Down before them, Kneeling and Kissing Insane and Ferociously Reverently, Crying, Confessing, Slobbering and Stuttering in a Fever and Shaking in Emotional Convolution Fits to People - Who Are Worshiped.

The Popes, Priests and Nuns Who are Called FATHERS / MOTHERS.... But are not Fathers Nor Mothers. But they Have no Children. No Family. ! They Hide Everything They Do, Like Stars the Catholic People never are Allowed to see the True Face of these Holy, Revered People.

This has Destroyed the Entire Catholic World. Across the Entire Planet. A Complete Total Wave of eternal Poor Youth who are never Taught the King JAMES 1Ti 3:10 A Bishop and Deacon MUST be MARRIED. MUST HAVE CHILDREN / A FAMILY> !

They do not believe Your Bible. They Have no Bible for their Faith. They Are Taught By Our Hero The Pope, that Muslims are Practicing The Abrahamic Religion and Abrahams and Jacobs Old Bible Polygamy and Marriage. Muslims are Following in The Footsteps of Abrahamic and Jacob - Catholics are Taught this By their Masters, Teachers and Priests, Bishops, Popes and Mothers and Fathers. It is all Total False. The Religious Structures of these CATHOLISLAMIC People is destroying the Idea of FAMILY.

Not Just basic Countries , Cities , Towns , and Random Statistics of Villages who fall Below the Poverty Line because they Too - are having a Good time, Having a Late Night Out At the party, or the Club and cant stop. These Type of Situations Such As Here in the Americas Can Easily be Handled By Folks Like Yourself or I.

Who have Saved our Money, Who believe the Bible IDEAOLOGY in Waiting to get married Before having 4 - 9 Children . Or before having any Children. There are Plenty of Americans, Russians, German and NON CATHOLISLAMIC People - Who still Clinging and Holding tight to the Bible IDEA of a Child Who has no Family - is so, so Horrible.

We can handle the Catholics and Muslims and Other - Even the few Percentage of protestant and Atheistic - and ALL - Poverty issues. around the Entire Planet and Even to the Galaxy. We Got it Covered.

CATHOLSLAMIC Societies have Nothing Covered. They are Not Taught To Be Concerned about anything but Finding a Way To Get You and me to Empty Our Pocket and Pay for them to have the next seXual Adventure. That they are Taught to Hide and Cover up. AS A RELIGION. Following their Priests and Bishops and Nuns.

We Can Pay our Family Planned SAVINGS - to Make up the Slack Here in America, To Make Up The Total Perversion of the CATHOLISLAMIC Degrade.

The Facts do not even Support Their religious Claims. Perhaps is a Hidden deep Rooted Distain for the Truth, They Pretend to Love. Simply Pretending Just because of the truly eXistant hidden Distain and Abhorrence.

they Outcast, Ban, Fire and eXcomunicate the Priest or Bishop who Has a family. This is why the Catholic World is Living in Poverty and an eternal circle of refugees and The billions of abandoned Fatherless​

I will proceed by underlining your words, provided in quotation marks. (These are grammatical tools, useful for highlighting quotations)

"I disagree with the Catholic Point of View. There are no Priests in the Early Church in The Bible. However there are Bishops Bishop's are superintendents and - in general charge of a church overseers. - .and Deacons are Teachers, ministers and servants in the bible.": The English word "priest" is derived from the Greek word presbuteros, which is commonly rendered into Bible English as "elder" or "presbyter." The ministry of Catholic priests is that of the presbyters mentioned in the New Testament (Acts 15:6 and 23). The Scriptures say little about the duties of presbyters, but it does reveal they functioned in a "priestly" capacity. They were ordained by the laying on of hands (1 Timothy 4:14, 5:22), they preached and taught the flock (1 Timothy 5:17), and they administered sacraments (James 5:13-15). These are the essential functions of the priestly office, so wherever the various forms of presbuteros appear, except, of course, in instances which pertain to the Jewish elders (Matthew 21:23, Acts 4:23), the word may rightly be translated as "priest" instead of "elder" or "presbyter."

"The Bible is clear that the Deacon and Bishop MUST be / Needs to be and Ought To Be - The Husband of A Wife": Episcopos arises from two words, epi (over) and skopeo (to see), and it means literally "an overseer": We translate it as "bishop." The King James Version renders the office of overseer, episkopen, as "bishopric" (Acts 1:20). The role of the episcopos is not clearly defined in the New Testament, but by the beginning of the second century it had obtained a fixed meaning. There is early evidence of this refinement in ecclesiastical nomenclature in the writings of Ignatius of Antioch (died approx. A.D. 107), who wrote at length of the authority of bishops as distinct from presbyters and deacons (Epistle to the Magnesians 6:1, 13:1-2; Epistle to the Trallians 2:1-3; Epistle to the Smyrnaeans 8:1-2). I will address the marital aspects below.

"The Bible Clearly again, again and again Commands that Bishops - Teachers and Servants of the Church MUST be married. Bishops Bust be married." Where does the Bible say this? Please provide the Scripture verse, and passage, that denotes this.
There is evidence that early bishops, including Popes, had wives. But that does not mean that they had to. If that were the case, would there not be such a command in the New Testament? If there is, as I asked, please provide it.

"The Evidence Proves that CATHOLISLAMIC Religions are Based on Adultery. Pure Anti Family Religions": What evidence? Please provide it.
Catholicism promotes family, more than any other religion or denomination. Catholicism is the only denomination that has never altered its stance on abortion, marriage, contraception, etc. Catholicism teaches that marriage is for the purpose of rearing children to glorify God. Evidenced in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Article 7, beginning in paragraph 1601, "The matrimonial covenant, by which a man and a woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life, is by its nature ordered toward the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring; this covenant between baptized persons has been raised by Christ the Lord to the dignity of a sacrament." It goes on to show how marriage is part of God's Divine Plan for humanity, etc.

"Divorce and Fatherless Children is not such a Bad thing to Catholics": Divorce is a serious issue for Catholics. It takes serious time and effort to receive a divorce in the Catholic Church, as marriage as seen as a lifelong commitment, with the intention to procreate. This is a blatant falsehood that you have procured.

"Every Catholic and Muslim Country is filled with Children who have no Mommy, No Daddy no Family": Can you provide the statics and evidence that support this claim? (My guess is that no such evidence exists; this is just another falsehood you made up)

"The Roman Catholic Role MODEL is a distant Priest, who Hides all of His seXual ( Homosexual Or Heterosexual ) All activities in the DARKNESS.": The Pope is not "the role model." He is a role model (hopefully), but not "the role model," as that is Christ. Catholics hope that the Pope maintains his vows of celibacy. If the Pope does falter on these vows, we hope he seeks forgiveness, but he will lose his position as Pope. Catholics do not hold the Pope up as being beyond sin; he is human after all. So we know the Pope will sin. Obviously. We do hope that such sins are not the breaking of vows that he swore before the Lord.

"Nothing. But Secrets and Lies and Hidden agendas": Please, enlighten us to the Pope's secrets, lies, and hidden agendas. I am sure you have overwhelming factual evidence for these, as well (sarcasm). Please, provide the proof.

"The Popes, Priests and Nuns Who are Called FATHERS / MOTHERS.... But are not Fathers Nor Mothers. But they Have no Children": They are called these names, because they "bear" spiritual children; leading and instructing the laypeople. There is more to this, but this will suffice for the time being.

"They do not believe Your Bible. They Have no Bible for their Faith.": The Catholics are the reason there is a Bible. If I am wrong, prove it. Demonstrate the historical evidence for your position. Catholic Bibles are in mass print. Such examples are: the earliest version, the Douay-Rhiems, the RSV, NAAB, etc. There is also a Bible present in all Vatican II Hymnals.

"Who have Saved our Money, Who believe the Bible IDEAOLOGY in Waiting to get married Before having 4 - 9 Children . Or before having any Children": Catholicism teaches that premarital sex is a mortal sin. Whereas it is not of moral gravity in most protestant denominations. Once again, blatant falsehood on your part. (There seems to be a pattern here, does there not?)

"They are Not Taught To Be Concerned about anything but Finding a Way To Get You and me to Empty Our Pocket and Pay for them to have the next seXual Adventure": Once again, there is no such teaching or evident to be found for this falsehood. Please, provide the proof, if I am wrong.

"they Outcast, Ban, Fire and eXcomunicate the Priest or Bishop who Has a family": A religious position, such as priest, bishop, cardinal, or pope, who is found in error, of breaking their sacred vow, then they are removed from their position. They are "fired," but they are not outcast or excommunicated. Once again, pure falsehood.

"This is why the Catholic World is Living in Poverty and an eternal circle of refugees and The billions of abandoned Fatherless": The reason for this, you claim, is that the priesthood is cast out for having families. That is a real stretch in logic which makes no sense, as there are more laypeople than priests. Once again, this is a false conclusion based on your ideas, rather than evidence and fact.

What one can easily deduce from your post is that there is no evidence for your "facts." That these "facts" are falsehoods, produced by yourself in order to try and knock down a true Christian Church.

I am in no capacity defending Islam, as it is the perversion of Christianity, rooted in its own falsehoods. Ironically, Islam claims that Catholicism is not of God, just as you do. They claim their falsehoods are facts, just as you do. They believe in their own twisted perversions of truth, just as you do. They ignore actual historical evidence, which contradicts them, just as you do.

In closing, you have no evidence within your post, to support your claims. In fact, there is evidence that negates your claims. Therefore, a logical and reasonable conclusion is that you have simple given us nothing but falsehoods for consideration, effectively detracting from theological discussion.

Sleekbacksmile

The Fact REMAINS - Proving that The Scriptures say nothing about the duties of Roman Catholic Priests, Bishops or Popes.

As There are absolutely No Priests, No Popes - in The New Testament Church.
Proving that The Greek Word for a priest is Greek 2409 ἱερεύς = Hiereus / Hee-er-yooce' Meaning - A Priest.

And Chief Priest GREEK 749 ἀρχιερεύς = Arc Hiereus / Ark Hee-er-yooce' .

Catholics sadly Simply - have No Proof / No scriptures for their Faith. Nothing.

You simply are deceiving people. There is not a SINGLE instance of a Priest or a Pope being mentioned in the New Testament Church. THIS is A FACT.

Proving that There is no word ( NO WORD ) that can be translated as "priest" instead of "elder" or "presbyter." You are Lying.

Proving in The Scriptures that the word Presbyter." Elder or Presbuteros * Refers to Older People, including Mothers, Women and Even an Older Prostitute.

The Greek word Presbuteros *( In The Bible ) has nothing to do with ROLE or FUNCTION of a Roman Catholic Priest. nor any Priest at all anywhere in the Scriptures.

Proving that This Confirms My Point of Fact. That Catholics Simply have no scriptures for their Faith.

Hebrews Chapter 11 - Gives the Names, Characters and Terms For An Elder / Presbuteros *

Proving that In - 1Ti 5:2 The Elder Presbuteros * are in fact Elder Mothers; Compared to the younger as sisters, with all cleanliness.

The Elder Presbuteros * are Basic mothers; Elder Women. are as Presbuteros

Proving that In Heb 11:11 - Sara Herself is LISTED / Called as An Elder Presbuteros *

Proving that In Heb 11:31 The Prostitute / Whore Rahab is LISTED / Called one of The Elders a Presbuteros *

in Heb 11:2 All The elders Presbuteros * obtained a good report.
Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Gedeon, Barak, Samson, Jephthae, David Samuel And The prophets: Are The Elders Presbuteros *

Proving that always in the Bible AN Elder / a Presbuteros * - was Just a basic Older person.

Again In Mat 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders Presbuteros * ?

Again In In Joh 8:9 it is just simply refering to the Older, Presbuteros * Aged people in the Crowd.

Joh 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the The ( Oldest Elders Presbuteros * ,) even unto the last.

Proving that Again In 1Pe 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the older Presbuteros * .

Again Your entire Romantic Catholic Theory is based on a Complete Lie.

Proving that - Here we have The Story of The Protical Son and the older brother of the Protoical son is Called the Elder - The Presbuteros *.

See * Luk 15:25 Now his elder Presbuteros * son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

Proving that in FACT in direct reference to Woman as well. Rahab the Whore, Sarah and also all basic Older Mothers who have Children. Are Called The Presbuteros *.

Proving that Priests and Nuns are not even setting an eXample for a Family.*. They have no Children and once they acquire a Child, They are terminated and shoved aside from their work.

Setting and PROMOTING The model eXample for all Catholics worldwide – That Hiding Your seXual affairs is ok until You get pregnant. Untill You get Caught getting married.

Then once You have a Child or Get married - You are a thrown down to a Lower, Degraded, Lesser eXterminated status, in Gods Catholic Kingdom.

Proving that You are Fired. And the Roman Catholic People see You as a Failure. Defrocked and no longer the Prime eXample that Catholics are taught to Look to as Gods Church.

Losing Your Status in the Church, Loosing Your Position. Just because You Follow the Biblical eXample of a Married Deacon and Elder who has a Family.

Proving that There is absolutely No Family eXample here - As Shown in the bible in 1Ti 3:2 A bishop and Elder - then must be blameless, the husband of a wife……………………………

A Catholic Bishop following the Bible is out casted ousted and Removed / Thrown Out totally eXcommunicated - from the very office of the Priesthood.

Proving that in 1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God? )

1Ti 3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

1Ti 3:11 The deacons wives are to be be honorable , not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 12 to be the husbands of a wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Proving that The Word of God is very clear. Deacons and Bishops are to be Married with a Family - This Shows them How to take CARE of Gods Church. And Shows Gods Church How important a Family is.

Catholicism is ANTI family. The Roman Catholic Highest Role MODEL is a distant Priest, who Hides all of His seXual ( Homosexual Or Heterosexual ) All activities in the DARKNESS. Who has no Family, No Wife, No CHILDREN. Nothing. But Secrets and Lies and Hidden agendas.

But they call Him Father. And the nuns they Call Mothers. But they have no children. They are Spiritual Frauds.

I do not Concern myself with the scribbling, doodling ravings of the Fraudulent Forgeries of Ignatius of Nothingness. Christians who have Gods Word know to never trust in documents of men who pervert The Bible.
It is best to forget Forges Ignatius'The Ignition switch that kills the bible truth.

The writings are seen as forgeries or Junk theology by Millions
God never Promised, Swore and Proclaimed to Preserve the Ramblings of the Roman Catholic Church Fathers. And They are more likely forgeries of Rome from around 250 to 500 AD. The Bible doesn't help in presenting The Roman Catholic faith and
No other post-Roman Cathoic Father before 200 AD helps them either .

They simply have nothing. Only a man of depraved mind with an evil thirst for power would ever equate the authority of a bishop with The Lord Jesus Christ.

Proving that Ignatius ignights violation, Satanic Perversity and Damage to the qualifications set forth in 1 Tim 3 and Tit 1, where bishops are called Elders, meaning an elder man. older man with a Wife and Family is the Most Important DUTY, QUALIFICATION and PURPOUS for an elder.

the Most Important DUTY is to show the Non Catholic Christians the Family Structure.

Here are More ramblings of Ignatius of Antioch - On the Office of Bishop.
Chapter 6: I exhort you to study to do all things with a divine harmony, while your bishop presides in the place of God.

Catholicism also teaches that Muslims are serving the God Of Abraham.."
But
Islam is a Religion that promotes Adultery and Child Molestation.

Here Proving that The Average Roman Catholic has no need to do defending for Islam.

The Pope has Kissed His Quran, A Book that Glorifies, Revels and Lusts and Tempts its readers to ache and throb for the seXual desires of a Little 8 year old child.

The Freak Show Pope Clown is Bowing down in Adoration and Worship to His Quran and then proceeded to declare that Muslims are Serving The Same eXact God as Christians. While the next Pope Does The Same eXact Act and proceeds to pray With Muslims facing Mecca.

Christians and Gods Church are vomiting and reeling in absolute Holy and Righteous Disgust.

Proving that The Catholic Holds Up Mohammud as A Spiritual Father of their acclaimed Faith -

Spewing and Dumping out His Prophetic Revelations and Prophecies and messages as a Fact. While the Bible declares them all Liars.

Proving that Roman Catholics are Sola Quran - Regarding The Prophetic Lies Of Their Father Mohammud.

The Prophetic Lie that Muslims are Following Abraham is a Catholic Teaching and DEMAND - that was REVEALED and PROPHECIED by their Father Mohammad. And Goes against the BIBLE. In every single way.

The Pope and Roman Catholics are Pushing the REVELATIONS and PROPHECIES of their Father Mohammad and it is Causing people to be deceived and the bible has already Cleared all of this up.

Mohammud Introduced the NEW SOlA QURANIC Prophecy, *( REVELATION ) that Allah was the God of Abraham and of the Bible. Before Mohammud eXisted - This Quranic Catholic Tradition did not eXist.

Mohammud Introduced the NEW Prophecy, *( Quranic REVELATION ) That Mother Mary of Islam is the Same Mother Mary of the Scriptures . Before Mohammud eXisted - This Catholic Tradition did not eXist.

Proving that Mohammud is The Quranic Catholic Father - of this Traditional Faith. / Revelation / or Prophecy.

Proving that The Vatican Today - follows the Prophecy, Revelations and the TRADITION of Mohammud. The Catholic Church Confirms Mohammud's Revelation, That Mother Mary has an Important and Holy, Devine Role in islam. In the Quran and also in records of Visions, Prophecy and Revelations of Mother Mary - to Muslims today.
Proving that Mary is Confirming the Message of Islam. Yet the Pope still Kisses his Quran and Prays with Muslims. They believe in and worship The SAME eXact God.

AND This is what the Quranic Catholic Church Teaches.... SOlA QURAN.

Mohammud Also Introduced the NEW SOlA QURANIC Prophecy, *( REVELATION ) That He and His Followers were Descendants of Ishmael.

It is Proving that Roman Catholics follow these SOlA QURANIC REVELATIONS and Prophecies of Mohammad. The Prophecies and Revelations He received - That He was a Descendant of Ishmael, AND That Ishmaelites were a still a LIVING group of people alive at the time of Mohammud. The Prophecies and Quranic Revelations that The Ishmaelites were Given an Abrahamic Covenant by God.

The SOlA QURANIC Prophecies and Revelations that Allah was the God of Abraham. All of these Catholic Teachings are proven wrong by the Bible and Also by basic World History. FACTS.

Mohammad is A Spiritual Father of This Roman Catholic Faith.

Before Mohammud eXisted - This Catholic Tradition did not eXist. There were no Catholic or World Historical Accounts that give any claim to the Idea that There were a KNOWN people alive anywhere on Earth, at Mohammuds time - who were Proven or known to be descended from Ishmael.

Mohammud is the Father of this Traditional Faith. / His Revelation / His Prophecy was not based on Evidence or Facts, but upon a spiritual Revelation. - yet Catholics everywhere are compelled to place their FAITH on Mohammuds Prophecy and Revelations. Given by the Revelation of a Spirit.

Mohammud Introduced the NEW Prophecy, *( REVELATION ) That People can find a Salvation PLAN - in Following islam . By following a Plan that Declares that the God of the Bible is a Lie and His People are Evil and that Christ and His Bride are damned unless they Reject Jesus Christ.

In - The Second Vatican Council, Lumen Gentium 16, November 21, 1964. We Find “But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place among whom are the Muslims: these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.”

Remember that - Before Mohammud eXisted - This Catholic Tradition did not eXist. Mohammud Alone - is the Catholic Father of this Traditional Faith. /

Mohammuds Revelation and Prophecy that tells that people that people can be Saved OUTSIDE of the Roman Catholic Church.

But The Summo Iugiter (On Mixed Marriages), Encyclical promulgated on May 27, 1832, #2 Tell That The Great Pope Gregory XVI, - Declares that "MISGUIDED PEOPLE attempt TO PERSUADE themselves and others ,THAT MEN ARE NOT SAVED ONLY IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION, but that even heretics may attain eternal life.'

and The Bull of Union with the Copts', Council of Florence, Session 11, on February 4, 1442. .... the Great Pope Eugenius IV - Declares that " All OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, Jews or heretics CANNOT SHARE IN ETERNAL life and will GO INTO THE EVERLASTING FIRE, which was prepared for the devil and his angels, UNLESS THEY ARE JOINED TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH .

There are so many, many more Statements of Popes who make Demands that one Must be a Romantic Catholic in order to be saved and to serve the SAME God.

Such as - 'Heretics (those who are NOT MEMBERS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH or who DO NOT HOLD TO CATHOLIC DOCTRINE) - Worship a God WHO IS A LIAR, and a CHRIST WHO IS A LIAR.'

This is the message of the Great Catholic Father - St. Augustine, (quoted in 'Patrologiae Cursus Completus: Series Graca', by Fr. J. P. Migne, Paris: 1866, 42:207).

Could it be - That Catholics and many Protestants - Simply have no scriptures for their Faith. ?

Or that catholics hate the Bible so much they cant defend their Lies with one false god alone - So They Make a mad dive and try SOlA QURAN to Fight against SOLA BIBLICA.

REMEMBER that It does not go to show anything about how marriage is part of God's Divine Plan for humanity.

When The God is asking Catholic Bishops and Priests to be married with A FAMILY.

The Catholic Church Closes The Book and Mockingly Askes You for the passage of scripture one again.

They Love To WASTE every last moment of Time. Having You looking , search and fondle around in Your dumb bible For Something they never were interested in to begin with. This is their Ultimate glory. When it Comes to the Bible.

"Divorce and Fatherless Children is not such a Bad thing to Catholics": Divorce is a serious issue for Catholics. It takes serious time and effort to receive a divorce in the Catholic Church because the Catholic Church PERMITS and ALLOWS and sanctions The Divorce.

And after The Divorce the Catholic Church will Re Remarry You as well.

But the Bible does not Allow this. All of Your Claims are Lies. All Big Claims, that are followed by a million Lies. It is a Fact. The Catholic Church - Tells You it is OK to Get the Divorce THEN It is OK To Get Married Again.
The bible says that This is Evil.

"Every Catholic and Muslim Country is filled with Children who have no Mommy, No Daddy no Family": They do not have family values. The facts and statistics prove it.
The Catholics AND Muslims are pouring in over the borders because they have no family no fathers and home. They do not Have Family planning. No Inheritance for their Children. The Average Catholic and Muslim Mother has 2 – 6 Children from multiple fathers.

And we know that Catholics Like You, simply are not Honest. They don’t keep records, They don’t tell the truth. They Lie.

Because they are Taught to Lie by the Priests, Bishops and Nuns who Set the eXample of a bump, bump, bump and go seX life. Where Children and marriage are horrible, Evil Devolving outcomes that disrupt Gods plan in the hierarchy of Gods plans for the Leaders themselves.

Catholicism is an eXample of a total bump, bump, bump and Go seXual deviant, devilish Society when it comes to having Children. They have no Concern for Family Planning. Just taX , Mob, eXtort , Pirate and Beg and Hustle from The Evil Protestants. This is their Mentality.

The biggest chunk of the planned 2017 spending, $78.9 million, is devoted to democracy, human rights and governance programs, including supporting civic institutions.

Because the Society of Catholicism is built on total Lies that leave people in a world of complete ignorance and helplessness.

An additional $43.8 million is devoted to promoting peace and security, including counter-narcotics operations and combating transnational crime.
Because nearly everyone is on Drugs. Meth, Pot Heroine You name it.

While the Leaders set up a False RELIGION that is found No Where in Gods word. While Producing "Nothing. But seXual Secrets, seXual Lies and Hidden seXual agendas. The Entire seX life of The Catholic is a Lie.

Roman Catholics have no Bible for their Faith.": The Catholic church Produced its first second Hand Translation into Latin and did not finish it until nearly 500 years after Jesus Christ. Which There was already a Latin Bible translated already before.

It took the Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Jesus Just to produce a single Latin Bible. They never produced any Bible. Because There was simply already a Latin Bible Produced by Christians in Northern Africa nearly 300 years before that the Catholic Church Decided to even finish its Vulgate.

Then The Catholic Produced a second second Hand Translation nearly 2000 YEARS Later ! - That is 2000 YEARS That it took the Catholic Church to make a second second Hand Translation of The Bible - INTO another Language - Other than Latin.
What a total Disgraceful Blasphemous shaggy dog story Joke You are attempting to tell people here.

Nearly 2000 years to Produce a Bible into another Language other than Latin. The very first complete Bible in English to be produced by the Catholic Church was the Douay Rheims, A translation from the Latin Vulgate, which was finally completed in the early 17th century.

REMEMBER . The First Hand-written English language Bible manuscripts were produced in 1380's AD by John Wycliffe,

They were translated out of the Latin Vulgate, which was the only source text available to Wycliffe. The Pope was so infuriated by his teachings and his translation of the Bible into English, that 44 years after Wycliffe had died, he ordered the bones to be dug-up, crushed, and scattered in the river!

Ironically The Bible claims that Catholicism is not of God.

There are no Catholics in the Bible. No Catholic Saints, No Catholic Leaders and there is No Catholic God in the Bible

The evidence within My post supports My claims.

jsanford108

How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism, Catholicism All Religions

The Fact REMAINS - Proving that The Scriptures say nothing about the duties of Roman Catholic Priests, Bishops or Popes.

As There are absolutely No Priests, No Popes - in The New Testament Church.
Proving that The Greek Word for a priest is Greek 2409 ἱερεύς = Hiereus / Hee-er-yooce' Meaning - A Priest.

And Chief Priest GREEK 749 ἀρχιερεύς = Arc Hiereus / Ark Hee-er-yooce' .

Catholics sadly Simply - have No Proof / No scriptures for their Faith. Nothing.

You simply are deceiving people. There is not a SINGLE instance of a Priest or a Pope being mentioned in the New Testament Church. THIS is A FACT.

Proving that There is no word ( NO WORD ) that can be translated as "priest" instead of "elder" or "presbyter." You are Lying.

Proving in The Scriptures that the word Presbyter." Elder or Presbuteros * Refers to Older People, including Mothers, Women and Even an Older Prostitute.

The Greek word Presbuteros *( In The Bible ) has nothing to do with ROLE or FUNCTION of a Roman Catholic Priest. nor any Priest at all anywhere in the Scriptures.

Proving that This Confirms My Point of Fact. That Catholics Simply have no scriptures for their Faith.

Hebrews Chapter 11 - Gives the Names, Characters and Terms For An Elder / Presbuteros *

Proving that In - 1Ti 5:2 The Elder Presbuteros * are in fact Elder Mothers; Compared to the younger as sisters, with all cleanliness.

The Elder Presbuteros * are Basic mothers; Elder Women. are as Presbuteros

Proving that In Heb 11:11 - Sara Herself is LISTED / Called as An Elder Presbuteros *

Proving that In Heb 11:31 The Prostitute / Whore Rahab is LISTED / Called one of The Elders a Presbuteros *

in Heb 11:2 All The elders Presbuteros * obtained a good report.
Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Gedeon, Barak, Samson, Jephthae, David Samuel And The prophets: Are The Elders Presbuteros *

Proving that always in the Bible AN Elder / a Presbuteros * - was Just a basic Older person.

Again In Mat 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders Presbuteros * ?

Again In In Joh 8:9 it is just simply refering to the Older, Presbuteros * Aged people in the Crowd.

Joh 8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the The ( Oldest Elders Presbuteros * ,) even unto the last.

Proving that Again In 1Pe 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the older Presbuteros * .

Again Your entire Romantic Catholic Theory is based on a Complete Lie.

Proving that - Here we have The Story of The Protical Son and the older brother of the Protoical son is Called the Elder - The Presbuteros *.

See * Luk 15:25 Now his elder Presbuteros * son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

Proving that in FACT in direct reference to Woman as well. Rahab the Whore, Sarah and also all basic Older Mothers who have Children. Are Called The Presbuteros *.

Proving that Priests and Nuns are not even setting an eXample for a Family.*. They have no Children and once they acquire a Child, They are terminated and shoved aside from their work.

Setting and PROMOTING The model eXample for all Catholics worldwide – That Hiding Your seXual affairs is ok until You get pregnant. Untill You get Caught getting married.

Then once You have a Child or Get married - You are a thrown down to a Lower, Degraded, Lesser eXterminated status, in Gods Catholic Kingdom.

Proving that You are Fired. And the Roman Catholic People see You as a Failure. Defrocked and no longer the Prime eXample that Catholics are taught to Look to as Gods Church.

Losing Your Status in the Church, Loosing Your Position. Just because You Follow the Biblical eXample of a Married Deacon and Elder who has a Family.

Proving that There is absolutely No Family eXample here - As Shown in the bible in 1Ti 3:2 A bishop and Elder - then must be blameless, the husband of a wife……………………………

A Catholic Bishop following the Bible is out casted ousted and Removed / Thrown Out totally eXcommunicated - from the very office of the Priesthood.

Proving that in 1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God? )

1Ti 3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

1Ti 3:11 The deacons wives are to be be honorable , not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 12 to be the husbands of a wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Proving that The Word of God is very clear. Deacons and Bishops are to be Married with a Family - This Shows them How to take CARE of Gods Church. And Shows Gods Church How important a Family is.

Catholicism is ANTI family. The Roman Catholic Highest Role MODEL is a distant Priest, who Hides all of His seXual ( Homosexual Or Heterosexual ) All activities in the DARKNESS. Who has no Family, No Wife, No CHILDREN. Nothing. But Secrets and Lies and Hidden agendas.

But they call Him Father. And the nuns they Call Mothers. But they have no children. They are Spiritual Frauds.

I do not Concern myself with the scribbling, doodling ravings of the Fraudulent Forgeries of Ignatius of Nothingness. Christians who have Gods Word know to never trust in documents of men who pervert The Bible.
It is best to forget Forges Ignatius'The Ignition switch that kills the bible truth.

The writings are seen as forgeries or Junk theology by Millions
God never Promised, Swore and Proclaimed to Preserve the Ramblings of the Roman Catholic Church Fathers. And They are more likely forgeries of Rome from around 250 to 500 AD. The Bible doesn't help in presenting The Roman Catholic faith and
No other post-Roman Cathoic Father before 200 AD helps them either .

They simply have nothing. Only a man of depraved mind with an evil thirst for power would ever equate the authority of a bishop with The Lord Jesus Christ.

Proving that Ignatius ignights violation, Satanic Perversity and Damage to the qualifications set forth in 1 Tim 3 and Tit 1, where bishops are called Elders, meaning an elder man. older man with a Wife and Family is the Most Important DUTY, QUALIFICATION and PURPOUS for an elder.

the Most Important DUTY is to show the Non Catholic Christians the Family Structure.

Here are More ramblings of Ignatius of Antioch - On the Office of Bishop.
Chapter 6: I exhort you to study to do all things with a divine harmony, while your bishop presides in the place of God.

Catholicism also teaches that Muslims are serving the God Of Abraham.."
But
Islam is a Religion that promotes Adultery and Child Molestation.

Here Proving that The Average Roman Catholic has no need to do defending for Islam.

The Pope has Kissed His Quran, A Book that Glorifies, Revels and Lusts and Tempts its readers to ache and throb for the seXual desires of a Little 8 year old child.

The Freak Show Pope Clown is Bowing down in Adoration and Worship to His Quran and then proceeded to declare that Muslims are Serving The Same eXact God as Christians. While the next Pope Does The Same eXact Act and proceeds to pray With Muslims facing Mecca.

Christians and Gods Church are vomiting and reeling in absolute Holy and Righteous Disgust.

Proving that The Catholic Holds Up Mohammud as A Spiritual Father of their acclaimed Faith -

Spewing and Dumping out His Prophetic Revelations and Prophecies and messages as a Fact. While the Bible declares them all Liars.

Proving that Roman Catholics are Sola Quran - Regarding The Prophetic Lies Of Their Father Mohammud.

The Prophetic Lie that Muslims are Following Abraham is a Catholic Teaching and DEMAND - that was REVEALED and PROPHECIED by their Father Mohammad. And Goes against the BIBLE. In every single way.

The Pope and Roman Catholics are Pushing the REVELATIONS and PROPHECIES of their Father Mohammad and it is Causing people to be deceived and the bible has already Cleared all of this up.

Mohammud Introduced the NEW SOlA QURANIC Prophecy, *( REVELATION ) that Allah was the God of Abraham and of the Bible. Before Mohammud eXisted - This Quranic Catholic Tradition did not eXist.

Mohammud Introduced the NEW Prophecy, *( Quranic REVELATION ) That Mother Mary of Islam is the Same Mother Mary of the Scriptures . Before Mohammud eXisted - This Catholic Tradition did not eXist.

Proving that Mohammud is The Quranic Catholic Father - of this Traditional Faith. / Revelation / or Prophecy.

Proving that The Vatican Today - follows the Prophecy, Revelations and the TRADITION of Mohammud. The Catholic Church Confirms Mohammud's Revelation, That Mother Mary has an Important and Holy, Devine Role in islam. In the Quran and also in records of Visions, Prophecy and Revelations of Mother Mary - to Muslims today.
Proving that Mary is Confirming the Message of Islam. Yet the Pope still Kisses his Quran and Prays with Muslims. They believe in and worship The SAME eXact God.

AND This is what the Quranic Catholic Church Teaches.... SOlA QURAN.

Mohammud Also Introduced the NEW SOlA QURANIC Prophecy, *( REVELATION ) That He and His Followers were Descendants of Ishmael.

It is Proving that Roman Catholics follow these SOlA QURANIC REVELATIONS and Prophecies of Mohammad. The Prophecies and Revelations He received - That He was a Descendant of Ishmael, AND That Ishmaelites were a still a LIVING group of people alive at the time of Mohammud. The Prophecies and Quranic Revelations that The Ishmaelites were Given an Abrahamic Covenant by God.

The SOlA QURANIC Prophecies and Revelations that Allah was the God of Abraham. All of these Catholic Teachings are proven wrong by the Bible and Also by basic World History. FACTS.

Mohammad is A Spiritual Father of This Roman Catholic Faith.

Before Mohammud eXisted - This Catholic Tradition did not eXist. There were no Catholic or World Historical Accounts that give any claim to the Idea that There were a KNOWN people alive anywhere on Earth, at Mohammuds time - who were Proven or known to be descended from Ishmael.

Mohammud is the Father of this Traditional Faith. / His Revelation / His Prophecy was not based on Evidence or Facts, but upon a spiritual Revelation. - yet Catholics everywhere are compelled to place their FAITH on Mohammuds Prophecy and Revelations. Given by the Revelation of a Spirit.

Mohammud Introduced the NEW Prophecy, *( REVELATION ) That People can find a Salvation PLAN - in Following islam . By following a Plan that Declares that the God of the Bible is a Lie and His People are Evil and that Christ and His Bride are damned unless they Reject Jesus Christ.

In - The Second Vatican Council, Lumen Gentium 16, November 21, 1964. We Find “But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place among whom are the Muslims: these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.”

Remember that - Before Mohammud eXisted - This Catholic Tradition did not eXist. Mohammud Alone - is the Catholic Father of this Traditional Faith. /

Mohammuds Revelation and Prophecy that tells that people that people can be Saved OUTSIDE of the Roman Catholic Church.

But The Summo Iugiter (On Mixed Marriages), Encyclical promulgated on May 27, 1832, #2 Tell That The Great Pope Gregory XVI, - Declares that "MISGUIDED PEOPLE attempt TO PERSUADE themselves and others ,THAT MEN ARE NOT SAVED ONLY IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION, but that even heretics may attain eternal life.'

and The Bull of Union with the Copts', Council of Florence, Session 11, on February 4, 1442. .... the Great Pope Eugenius IV - Declares that " All OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, Jews or heretics CANNOT SHARE IN ETERNAL life and will GO INTO THE EVERLASTING FIRE, which was prepared for the devil and his angels, UNLESS THEY ARE JOINED TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH .

There are so many, many more Statements of Popes who make Demands that one Must be a Romantic Catholic in order to be saved and to serve the SAME God.

Such as - 'Heretics (those who are NOT MEMBERS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH or who DO NOT HOLD TO CATHOLIC DOCTRINE) - Worship a God WHO IS A LIAR, and a CHRIST WHO IS A LIAR.'

This is the message of the Great Catholic Father - St. Augustine, (quoted in 'Patrologiae Cursus Completus: Series Graca', by Fr. J. P. Migne, Paris: 1866, 42:207).

Could it be - That Catholics and many Protestants - Simply have no scriptures for their Faith. ?

Or that catholics hate the Bible so much they cant defend their Lies with one false god alone - So They Make a mad dive and try SOlA QURAN to Fight against SOLA BIBLICA.

REMEMBER that It does not go to show anything about how marriage is part of God's Divine Plan for humanity.

When The God is asking Catholic Bishops and Priests to be married with A FAMILY.

The Catholic Church Closes The Book and Mockingly Askes You for the passage of scripture one again.

They Love To WASTE every last moment of Time. Having You looking , search and fondle around in Your dumb bible For Something they never were interested in to begin with. This is their Ultimate glory. When it Comes to the Bible.

"Divorce and Fatherless Children is not such a Bad thing to Catholics": Divorce is a serious issue for Catholics. It takes serious time and effort to receive a divorce in the Catholic Church because the Catholic Church PERMITS and ALLOWS and sanctions The Divorce.

And after The Divorce the Catholic Church will Re Remarry You as well.

But the Bible does not Allow this. All of Your Claims are Lies. All Big Claims, that are followed by a million Lies. It is a Fact. The Catholic Church - Tells You it is OK to Get the Divorce THEN It is OK To Get Married Again.
The bible says that This is Evil.

"Every Catholic and Muslim Country is filled with Children who have no Mommy, No Daddy no Family": They do not have family values. The facts and statistics prove it.
The Catholics AND Muslims are pouring in over the borders because they have no family no fathers and home. They do not Have Family planning. No Inheritance for their Children. The Average Catholic and Muslim Mother has 2 – 6 Children from multiple fathers.

And we know that Catholics Like You, simply are not Honest. They don’t keep records, They don’t tell the truth. They Lie.

Because they are Taught to Lie by the Priests, Bishops and Nuns who Set the eXample of a bump, bump, bump and go seX life. Where Children and marriage are horrible, Evil Devolving outcomes that disrupt Gods plan in the hierarchy of Gods plans for the Leaders themselves.

Catholicism is an eXample of a total bump, bump, bump and Go seXual deviant, devilish Society when it comes to having Children. They have no Concern for Family Planning. Just taX , Mob, eXtort , Pirate and Beg and Hustle from The Evil Protestants. This is their Mentality.

The biggest chunk of the planned 2017 spending, $78.9 million, is devoted to democracy, human rights and governance programs, including supporting civic institutions.

Because the Society of Catholicism is built on total Lies that leave people in a world of complete ignorance and helplessness.

An additional $43.8 million is devoted to promoting peace and security, including counter-narcotics operations and combating transnational crime.
Because nearly everyone is on Drugs. Meth, Pot Heroine You name it.

While the Leaders set up a False RELIGION that is found No Where in Gods word. While Producing "Nothing. But seXual Secrets, seXual Lies and Hidden seXual agendas. The Entire seX life of The Catholic is a Lie.

Roman Catholics have no Bible for their Faith.": The Catholic church Produced its first second Hand Translation into Latin and did not finish it until nearly 500 years after Jesus Christ. Which There was already a Latin Bible translated already before.

It took the Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Jesus Just to produce a single Latin Bible. They never produced any Bible. Because There was simply already a Latin Bible Produced by Christians in Northern Africa nearly 300 years before that the Catholic Church Decided to even finish its Vulgate.

Then The Catholic Produced a second second Hand Translation nearly 2000 YEARS Later ! - That is 2000 YEARS That it took the Catholic Church to make a second second Hand Translation of The Bible - INTO another Language - Other than Latin.
What a total Disgraceful Blasphemous shaggy dog story Joke You are attempting to tell people here.

Nearly 2000 years to Produce a Bible into another Language other than Latin. The very first complete Bible in English to be produced by the Catholic Church was the Douay Rheims, A translation from the Latin Vulgate, which was finally completed in the early 17th century.

REMEMBER . The First Hand-written English language Bible manuscripts were produced in 1380's AD by John Wycliffe,

They were translated out of the Latin Vulgate, which was the only source text available to Wycliffe. The Pope was so infuriated by his teachings and his translation of the Bible into English, that 44 years after Wycliffe had died, he ordered the bones to be dug-up, crushed, and scattered in the river!

Ironically The Bible claims that Catholicism is not of God.

There are no Catholics in the Bible. No Catholic Saints, No Catholic Leaders and there is No Catholic God in the Bible

The evidence within My post supports My claims.
Okay, friend. There is no point in even trying to progress in this conversation, for two reasons.

1.) You make the claim, "the evidence within my posts supports my claims." Of course it does; false evidence supporting a false claim.you falsify definitions and dismiss Scripture that disproves your claim.

2.) Your inability to form clear, coherent, concise sentences is indicative of your ignorance. I am not attacking your lack of education. However, it is highly improbable that you have any knowledge of Greek, Latin, Hebrew, and obviously not Aramic, yet lack the ability to understand grammar and syntax.

Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that you have no knowledge of anything pertinent to or adds constructively to the conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Okay, friend. There is no point in even trying to progress in this conversation, for two reasons.

1.) You make the claim, "the evidence within my posts supports my claims." Of course it does; false evidence supporting a false claim.you falsify definitions and dismiss Scripture that disproves your claim.

2.) Your inability to form clear, coherent, concise sentences is indicative of your ignorance. I am not attacking your lack of education. However, it is highly improbable that you have any knowledge of Greek, Latin, Hebrew, and obviously not Aramic, yet lack the ability to understand grammar and syntax.

Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that you have no knowledge of anything pertinent to adds constructively to the conversation.

A total and complete refutal of the Catholic church.

jsanford108

It has already been done. Didn't you read it? There is nothing in the Bible about a Catholic church, nothing.

I am glad to debate this with you, Pate.

I read all the false evidence and dismissal of Scriptures that Sleekbacksmile provided. And all of it that is attributed to, or presented as disproving, Catholicism is false and unsubstantiated.

Sure, the word "Catholic" or the phrase "Catholic Church" do not appear in the Bible. But, priests, Tradition, and practices of the Catholic Church do.

Let us examine the base of your argument. "Because it is not in the Bible, it is false." That is the base of your statement, "There is nothing in the Bible about a Catholic church, nothing." An absence of something does not make it false. An absence of the United States being mentioned does not mean that the United States is a false nation. An absence of germ theory in the Bible does not render germ theory false. Thus, if the base of your argument is "it isn't in the Bible, therefore it is false," your argument is a fallacy and null.

However, if you would like to extrapolate on such an argument, knowing that simple logic can destroy such a base, go ahead. I would suggest utilizing Scripture as means of demonstrating an alternate "faith" being true, in opposition to the Catholic Faith. But it will be a hard task given that both the Scripture, and history itself, support the Catholic faith being the the fullness of truth.

Robert Pate

Banned
I am glad to debate this with you, Pate.

I read all the false evidence and dismissal of Scriptures that Sleekbacksmile provided. And all of it that is attributed to, or presented as disproving, Catholicism is false and unsubstantiated.

Sure, the word "Catholic" or the phrase "Catholic Church" do not appear in the Bible. But, priests, Tradition, and practices of the Catholic Church do.

Let us examine the base of your argument. "Because it is not in the Bible, it is false." That is the base of your statement, "There is nothing in the Bible about a Catholic church, nothing." An absence of something does not make it false. An absence of the United States being mentioned does not mean that the United States is a false nation. An absence of germ theory in the Bible does not render germ theory false. Thus, if the base of your argument is "it isn't in the Bible, therefore it is false," your argument is a fallacy and null.

However, if you would like to extrapolate on such an argument, knowing that simple logic can destroy such a base, go ahead. I would suggest utilizing Scripture as means of demonstrating an alternate "faith" being true, in opposition to the Catholic Faith. But it will be a hard task given that both the Scripture, and history itself, support the Catholic faith being the the fullness of truth.

Sleekbacksmile did such a great job I can't add anything to it.

jsanford108

Sleekbacksmile did such a great job I can't add anything to it.

Really?! Sleekbacksmile did a horrible job. I am not being subjective here.

His points had no evidence.
He dismissed biblical evidence that proved him wrong.
He had no sense of organization, grammar, syntax, coherent thought, etc.

No. Objectively, he did a poor job. And "poor" is a very nice adjective.

God's Truth

. I always intended to destroy the Roman Catholic faith and to crush, devour the ideology and claims of all roman Catholicism.

While serving and loving the Roman Catholic individual person and people in great respect and thankfulness for their hard work in their faiths.

but I believe that Catholicism is so wrong and in of itself the existence of pure EVIL - and yet love Catholic people as I would my own.

I pretty much agree.

Robert Pate

Banned
I pretty much agree.

You are far more Catholic than you are Protestant. You believe that works and obedience counts for something, when it counts for nothing, Romans 4:5.

You are going to find yourself in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we" group spoken of in Matthew 7:21-23.

beloved57

You are far more Catholic than you are Protestant. You believe that works and obedience counts for something, when it counts for nothing, Romans 4:5.

You are going to find yourself in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we" group spoken of in Matthew 7:21-23.

Both of you are the same teaching that sinners Christ died for are still lost and condemned.

God's Truth

They didn't repent of their sins, they kept sinning, like you say you do.

Sleekbacksmile

the bible simply shows that there are no priests in the Church and it shows that The greek word for Elder is Presbuteros

Presbuteros is referring to older women eX prostitutes and all basic older people even the the older brother of the Protoical son is Called the Elder - The Presbuteros *.

Catholics and Muslims simply have no scriptures for their faith. Sorry !

Robert Pate

Banned
the bible simply shows that there are no priests in the Church and it shows that The greek word for Elder is Presbuteros

Presbuteros is referring to older women eX prostitutes and all basic older people even the the older brother of the Protoical son is Called the Elder - The Presbuteros *.

Catholics and Muslims simply have no scriptures for their faith. Sorry !

A faith that is not confirmed by scripture is a false faith. There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the bible about a Catholic church, nor is there any record that Peter ever went to Rome. Wake up and smell the roses.

beloved57

A faith that is not confirmed by scripture is a false faith. There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the bible about a Catholic church, nor is there any record that Peter ever went to Rome. Wake up and smell the roses.

Just like a faith that believes sinners Christ died for are still lost and condemned is a false faith. Its not the Faith of Gods Elect.