MESSIAH IS ANOINTED KING

Truster

You are nothing and in no position to reprove any but yourself. I haven't brought others into it; you do with your incessant damning of all but self.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

You hate the truth and you hate those that bring the truth. You wanted a religion that allows you to continue in sin and that is what you have.

You'll find some scriptures to back up that statement.

popsthebuilder

You hate the truth and you hate those that bring the truth. You wanted a religion that allows you to continue in sin and that is what you have.

You'll find some scriptures to back up that statement.
Find one post where I ever said we can go about in knowing sin and be saved, one.

All you do is make up lies.

I justifiably said you ate nothing as I regard myself as the same. I hate none, but do oh so hate the misdirection you propagate as truth.

Truster

Find one post where I ever said we can go about in knowing sin and be saved, one.

All you do is make up lies.

I justifiably said you ate nothing as I regard myself as the same. I hate none, but do oh so hate the misdirection you propagate as truth.

You sin in each and every post in which you deny and despise the truth.

Repent and trust.

Truster

It would be so very out of character for you to support a singular claim against me.

You are an unrepentant sinner. I am a repentant sinner. Not by works, but by grace. So if I'm accused, yet again, of boasting. My boast is in Messiah and my Saviour.

popsthebuilder

You are an unrepentant sinner. I am a repentant sinner. Not by works, but by grace. So if I'm accused, yet again, of boasting. My boast is in Messiah and my Saviour.
No one is speaking of your boasting, but of your constant inability to support any claim whatsoever, and your accompanying lies.

Truster

No one is speaking of your boasting, but of your constant inability to support any claim whatsoever, and your accompanying lies.

If you knew the scriptures you would recognise the doctrine I speak of. It is not for me to provide chapter and verse it is for you to search scripture. You'll find that Paul said that in relation to Bereans.

Messiah also mentions why people don't hear His speech:

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. John 8:43​

popsthebuilder

If you knew the scriptures you would recognise the doctrine I speak of. It is not for me to provide chapter and verse it is for you to search scripture. You'll find that Paul said that in relation to Bereans.

Messiah also mentions why people don't hear His speech:

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. John 8:43​
You play the part of an donkey exceedingly well.

Epoisses

"real reprobate"? This suggests there are phony or imitation reprobates. This proves, once again, that you use words parrot fashion, without comprehension of the meaning.

Thanks for the laugh.

Calvinism is the religion of bigotry and everyone knows it. This is why it is so popular because the carnal heart can continue being an unloving bigot and still be a member like you.

Truster

Calvinism is the religion of bigotry and everyone knows it. This is why it is so popular because the carnal heart can continue being an unloving bigot and still be a member like you.

Thou shalt not live for thou wordest falsehoods in the name of Yah Veh.(Zac)