MESSIAH IS ANOINTED KING

marhig

The effects of the evangelism mean that:

Unbelievers suddenly believed.

Better translated as the trustless suddenly trusted.

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of Adonay: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted.​

How about adding some of the other verses around that one?

Acts 13

Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed. And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.

They didn't just believe from nowhere, they believed the word of God once they heard it! And they had a choice, believe or not!

Truster

We can't live by the will of God without his grace! Because without the grace of God we wouldn't have been blessed with his word and Spirit through Christ Jesus. But by the grace of God we are blessed to have a chance to know him. And we are saved by the grace of God through faith in God and Christ!

But still, we have a choice when we hear the gospel, believe or not.

We don't have belief and repentance given to us, they are a choice that we have to make!

Trust is a gift:

For by grace are ye saved through trust; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of Elohim:

Repentance is granted:

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified Elohim, saying, Then hath Elohim also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.​

marhig

Trust is a gift:

For by grace are ye saved through trust; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of Elohim:

Repentance is granted:

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified Elohim, saying, Then hath Elohim also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.​

Granted repentance in that verse means that once we repented, God forgave us, not that he repented for us!

By the way, to have faith is to trust in God!

Truster

Granted repentance in the verse means that once we repented, God forgave us, not that he repented for us!

By the way, to have faith is to trust in God!

I'm not "by the way" I'm in The Way.

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.​

marhig

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.​
And those with a hard unrepentant heart love their flesh before God. And they don't obey him and they don't live by his will. And condemn and judge those that do, thus they are unregenerate!

Take a look at yourself before you judge others!

Anyway I've got things to do so I'm off! :)

Truster

And those with a hard unrepentant heart love their flesh before God. And they don't obey him and they don't live by his will. And condemn and judge those that do, thus they are unregenerate!

I shall be exceedingly blessed by your absence.

marhig

I shall be exceedingly blessed by your absence.
Oh ok, but I've just had a thought,

Peter said, repent and BE converted, not that we are to be converted to repentance!

And once we repent our sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord! And not before we repent! And those times of refreshing come by the word of God through Christ by the Spirit!

Acts 3

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you

Ok I'm off!

popsthebuilder

You need to make your mind up, do people need to repent?

I thought that in the gospel according to truster, that repentance is all done for you? And you don't need to do anything?
According to trustee you can't repent and it actually means to be sorry and not to turn from, or stop a thing.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Trust is a gift:

Repentance is granted:

Giving them the choice to repent.

popsthebuilder

More like attempting to block the Way for others

Truster

Oh ok, but I've just had a thought,

Peter said, repent and BE converted, not that we are to be converted to repentance!

And once we repent our sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord! And not before we repent! And those times of refreshing come by the word of God through Christ by the Spirit!

Acts 3

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you

Ok I'm off!

He said repent and be converted. Conversion, regeneration and repentance occur almost simultaneously. If you'd been saved you'd know that.

It has to do with the blood and water coming forth from the side of Messiah when pierced.

Truster

I have taken a long and deep look at myself. Beyond your possible imagination. When I'd finished I cried out:

Search me, O Elohim, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.​

He did and I am being led in that Way. I expose the works and workers of darkness.

Truster

Giving them the choice to repent.

If repentance were a free-will choice you could have done so long ago. You are proof that repentance is a gift simply because you have not received it.

Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the trust. 2 Timothy 3:8​

popsthebuilder

If repentance were a free-will choice you could have done so long ago. You are proof that repentance is a gift simply because you have not received it.

Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the trust. 2 Timothy 3:8​
Talk out your butt much? Rhetorical

popsthebuilder

Consider yourself reproved.

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them".​
You are a sneak and a liar, a false accuser and instigator. All your words are for striving against others and contention. You ate not forgive teachings of the Christ and sinuous ate an enemy of GOD and Christ. Rejoice; our Lord and GOD is merciful.

Truster

You are a sneak and a liar, a false accuser and instigator. All your words are for striving against others and contention. You ate not forgive teachings of the Christ and sinuous ate an enemy of GOD and Christ. Rejoice; our Lord and GOD is merciful.

Don't bring "others" into this. YOU are reproved.

Truster

The Almighty loves justice, judgement as well as mercy.