Calvinism and the word "Predestination"

glorydaz

Here's a great one for you kid:

There are people who have been born, lived their whole life and died without ever hearing of Jesus or Adam.

I say too bad. Pate says God is unjust..

First, I don't think Pate would say that. You are always claiming people believe what they don't.

I would say those people will be judged on what they did for the "least of these" at the Great White Throne Judgment. All men were created with a conscience to know good and evil.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yeah he does each time he calls into question the destiny of the lost.

Here's a great one for you kid:

There are people who have been born, lived their whole life and died without ever hearing of Jesus or Adam.

I say too bad. Pate says God is unjust..

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

The Holy Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ. Some tribes in remote areas of the world say that the Gospel message is written in the stars. See, Joseph A. Seiss book "The Gospel in the Stars".

Paul said that everyone is without an excuse. If you find yourself in hell don't blame God. Blame yourself for not calling on him to save you, Romans 1:18-20.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh, do I adhere to that idea? What would I do without you to tell me what I believe?

The real reason you won't argue with me is because I make you prove your statements....which you very seldom do, by the way. I'd like to see your proof for your statement at the top of this post.

Great, glad you're not into open theism

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
First, I don't think Pate would say that. You are always claiming people believe what they don't.

I would say those people will be judged on what they did for the "least of these" at the Great White Throne Judgment. All men were created with a conscience to know good and evil.

That is stupid

For someone that is pro Israel you don't take what Jesus meant by "the least of these my brethren" literally as He meant it.

You ignore the context of the least of these being set in the Tribulation.

Therefore you misapply Yeshua's statement on naked natives from Timbuktu.

Jesus said that treatment of the Jews (the least of these my brethren) will categorize a goat or a sheep gentile.

You're wrong on this. Try another excuse for why those who lived and died not hearing of Christ can be saved? According to scripture there is no other name by which men can be saved.

So my judgement still stands for Pate, he Judges God for the lost naked natives. A sin.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ. Some tribes in remote areas of the world say that the Gospel message is written in the stars. See, Joseph A. Seiss book "The Gospel in the Stars".

Paul said that everyone is without an excuse. If you find yourself in hell don't blame God. Blame yourself for not calling on him to save you, Romans 1:18-20.

You idiot

Robert Pate

Banned
You are claiming that people can be saved thru astrology.

No I'm not. Astrology is a study of the stars to try and predict the future. It's phony baloney.

Tribes in remote places on the earth have told missionaries that the Gospel they preach is written in the stars. Maybe you should buy the man's book and read it for yourself. Our God is loving, kind, gentle and is longsuffering, not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

glorydaz

That is stupid

For someone that is pro Israel you don't take what Jesus meant by "the least of these my brethren" literally as He meant it.

You ignore the context of the least of these being set in the Tribulation.

Therefore you misapply Yeshua's statement on naked natives from Timbuktu.

Jesus said that treatment of the Jews (the least of these my brethren) will categorize a goat or a sheep gentile.

You're wrong on this. Try another excuse for why those who lived and died not hearing of Christ can be saved? According to scripture there is no other name by which men can be saved.

So my judgement still stands for Pate, he Judges God for the lost naked natives. A sin.

All the unsaved will stand before the Great White Throne. All nations....as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. If you want to exclude naked natives from judgment, that's on you.

Matthew 25
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No I'm not. Astrology is a study of the stars to try and predict the future. It's phony baloney.

Tribes in remote places on the earth have told missionaries that the Gospel they preach is written in the stars. Maybe you should buy the man's book and read it for yourself. Our God is loving, kind, gentle and is longsuffering, not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

That's not in the Bible.. naked native HERESAY!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
All the unsaved will stand before the Great White Throne. All nations....as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats. If you want to exclude naked natives from judgment, that's on you.

Matthew 25
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Glad to see you dumped your scripture passages as evidence. Good

Robert Pate

Banned
That's not in the Bible.. naked native HERESAY!

Regardless, the Spirit of God is in the world convicting people of sin, Romans 3:19.

I have found that the people that have repentant hearts are the ones that accept Christ as their savior.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Regardless, the Spirit of God is in the world convicting people of sin, Romans 3:19.

I have found that the people that have repentant hearts are the ones that accept Christ as their savior.

There are people that have lived and died without hearing the gospel.

Nanja

God is just and will judge them justly.

If you have a hard unrepentant heart I doubt if you will be saved.

It's God that Gives a repentant heart to His Chosen Ones!

Ezek 36:26-27
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Deut 7:6-7
6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. 7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people [Rom. 11:5].

Acts 5:31
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

John 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Eph. 1:4-7
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Is. 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Israel here is all God's Elect, Chosen in Christ before the foundation.

They have been Saved from Everlasting!

Ps. 103:17
But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Oh, do I adhere to that idea? What would I do without you to tell me what I believe?

The real reason you won't argue with me is because I make you prove your statements....which you very seldom do, by the way. I'd like to see your proof for your statement at the top of this post.

You do not take the Bible literally. You think you do but your preconceived philosophical prejudices get in your way. That's why you (and Tam) haven't realized in all your years as a Christian that Jesus was not talking about visiting, feeding, giving drink to the poor when He said: when you do it to the least of these my brethren, you've done it unto me.

If you stuck to your literal guns instead of going off into Mad and open theism you would see that during the Tribulation Jews are going to be hungry naked sick and imprisoned and that those Gentiles who will show kindness to these Jews during their time of trouble will be the sheep Gentiles and those that harm the Jews during the Tribulation are the goat Gentiles. Man I really have to draw a picture for you here?

So how can we argue doctrines when you show such failures to see plainly what scriptures say in context? And Tam, you are one of them too.

Think about it. Let me resurrect a thread entitled "Scriptures that have absolutely nothing to do with the church."

It's time for you to go back to school girls!