Calvinism and the word "WHOSOEVER"

Truster

Please stop dodging questions, Truster. Your intellectually dishonest side is showing.

I don't debate truth. I state spiritual facts. Those that have the Holy Spirit recognise the truth.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

I'm not responsible for the pseudo brethren.

Robert Pate

Banned
I don't debate truth. I state spiritual facts. Those that have the Holy Spirit recognise the truth.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

If you had the truth you would have the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Could you drop your "holier than thou" disposition for a moment?

It's getting in the way of reasoning with those you speak with.

God is the God of reason. He says, "Come let us reason together". Can you?

If not, why are you even on this site? This is a discussion board for reasoning things out between members.

You're clearly not here to spread the Gospel, as you've said, "I don't cast my pearls" [speaking of your beliefs] "before swine" [calling me, as far as I can tell, "unregenerate pig"], in that you believe that I am not a "true Christian."

Now. Robert asked you a question. I, and I'm sure he as well, would like to see it answered by you.

Last edited:

glorydaz

If not, why are you even on this site? This is a discussion board for reasoning things out between members.

You're clearly not here to spread the Gospel, as you've said, "I don't cast my pearls" [speaking of your beliefs] "before swine" [calling me, as far as I can tell, "unregenerate pig"], in that you believe that I am not a "true Christian."

Now. Robert asked you a question. I, and I'm sure he would to, would like to see it answered by you.

:first:

Robert Pate

Banned

Now. Robert asked you a question. I, and I'm sure he as well, would like to see it answered by you.

Right on.

Our pearls are the Gospel. Truster does not believe the Gospel. His pearls are religion.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber