God says that He is not a Trinity

CherubRam

God says that He is not a Trinity or any multiple.

Isaiah 45:6
so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am Yahwah, and there is no other.

It is unfortunate that people will not even believe God. No other, is no other person. You can not say that if you are a trinity or a multiple.

There is no other

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "You shall have no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (el)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Eloah=[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gods above)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; apart from me there is no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah),[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (El)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is with you, and there is no other; there is no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: He who created the heavens, He is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; I am [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus (Yahshua), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"is this: 'Hear, O Israel, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the Father is greater than I.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right. Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Ares, Athena, Apollo, and Artemis do not exist. There is only one God, and he had to explain it to the heathens. In fact, Zeus and Apollo are just a couple of dogs.

beameup

Come ye near unto ME, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent ME. - Isaiah 48:16

CherubRam

What do you call someone who has all power in heaven and earth.

For certain, power and authority has been given to Yahshua by the Father.

Isaiah 42:8
“I am Yahwah; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 48:11
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

CherubRam

Yahwah says He does not know of any other gods like Him.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God (Eloah=Gods above) besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

CherubRam

Yahwah says that no gods formed before He did

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god (el) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

beameup

So what do we call an immortal person who has all power in heaven and earth?
Someone you bow down to and worship.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.
- Philippians 2:10-11

CherubRam

The scripture I quoted says there are: Lord GOD, Spirit, and "Me" (who existed from the beginning).
Isa 48:16

No cookie for you.

Isaiah 48:16New International Version (NIV)

16 “Come near me and listen to this:

“From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret;
at the time it happens, I am there.”

And now the Sovereign Lord has sent me,
endowed with his Spirit.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God says that He is not a Trinity...

God says that He is not a Trinity...

...in the Quran. :plain: Where it is also said, that the Resurrection is fictional. :plain: :plain:

:plain:

:plain:

CherubRam

Yahwah repeatedly says "There Is No Other" in the bible.

[FONT=&quot]God alone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 83:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let them know that you, whose name is Yahwah— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 86:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaiah 37:16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mark 10:18[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]