REPORT: God's plan of salvation

TimLutz

Would like to point out that there is no shortage of warped people using religion to abuse others.
Also that Zionist Christians abound. How else could you explain Israel's United States support of millions a day. Plus the middle defence system "Iron Dome". That the Israelis perfected. Then the Christian ministries to aid Jews in Russia. No wonder so many convert in response to outreach of love. The law of love is the Way.

Posted from the TOL App!

TimLutz

Love! Are you sure? Is there love where one has no other option but to go for it? In the Gethsemane Jesus prayed three times not to walk the Via Dolorosa. Since he got no reply to his prayers, he lost hope and said something like, "Okay, so let thy will be done and not mine." What was Jesus' will? Obviously not to die on the cross. Therefore, he had no option but to take the cross, so to speak.

It was not of Jesus to cancel the sins of any one as no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30) Only he whom we have offended has the power to forgive our sins. BTW, Jesus himself made that very clear when he said to the one who has brought his offer to the altar and is reminded that someone has a case with him, to leave every thing pending and go first to be reconciled with his brother and then return to the altar. (Mat. 5:23,24)

One quick note.
Look at the over all patterns.
Matches. Will try to compile a good list when get time.
But the same hill Jesus sacrifices himself. Is the same one Abraham offered Issac.

Posted from the TOL App!

TimLutz

Christ was not the Essenes righteous teacher.
1. Jesus opposed legalism, whereas the Essenes held strictly to it.
2. Jesus also opposed ceremonial purity, while the Essenes again, adhered meticulously to it.
3. Jesus associated with common people and "sinners", whereas such activity was appalling to the Essenes.
4. The sinlessness of Jesus in contrast to the Essene teaching that even the Messiah would be purified from sin by suffering.
5. Jesus combined several messianic aspects, while the Qumran community was looking for two ( or even three) different messiahs.
6. Jesus did not teach a strong* hierarchy among his followers, while the Essenes imposed strict social rules.
7. Jesus group was open, but the Essene community was closed.
8.Jesus' ministry was public, while the Essenes were very private.
9. Jesus' teachings were oral, whereas the Essenes emphasised writing and copying.
10. Jesus' manner of teaching was clear, not obtuse as in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
11. Jesus had no formal training, in contrast to those from the Qumran community.
12. Healing was a major part of Jesus ministry, but this aspect was not emphasized at Qumran.
13. The teaching of love was Jesus' major ethical message, but does not appear in Essenes teachings.

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

Would like to point out that there is no shortage of warped people using religion to abuse others.
Also that Zionist Christians abound. How else could you explain Israel's United States support of millions a day. Plus the middle defence system "Iron Dome". That the Israelis perfected. Then the Christian ministries to aid Jews in Russia. No wonder so many convert in response to outreach of love. The law of love is the Way.

Posted from the TOL App!

First about your claim of Israel-USA support of millions a day. More than half of it comes from the Jewish pocket of the Diaspora Jews. The US part is not cash but weapons and defense systems perfected by Israel.

The aid from Christian ministries especially to the Russian Jews is based on two reasons: First due to the Christian belief that by doing so, they are rushing the return of Jesus and second, money; Jewish money donations to their ministries throughout the Diaspora. Once in LA, I asked this question to a Pastor and he said that the most abundant of donations are from rich Jews to promote their work in Israel.

Ben Masada

One quick note.
Look at the over all patterns.
Matches. Will try to compile a good list when get time.
But the same hill Jesus sacrifices himself. Is the same one Abraham offered Issac.

Posted from the TOL App!

Abraham never literally offered Isaac in a burning sacrifice. The test was only part of a Catch-22. He never even left his bed. Here is what happened:

The Lord's Catch-22

According to a certain midrash reported by Thomas Mann in his book "Joseph and his Brothers," after a while that Abraham had arrived in Canaan, from his country and folks in Ur of the Chaldeans, he was deeply impressed about the deep love with which the Canaanites would love their gods as to offer their firstborn son in a burn sacrifice. Abraham would go frustrate to think that he could not express his love for Elohim in such a dramatic way.

As Abraham would try to chew that paradox in his mind, he fell asleep and had a dream. Elohim would identify Himself thus: I am Molech, bull-king of the baalites and command you to bring your firstborn son Isaac and offer him in a burn sacrifice to Me.

As Abraham set about to do so, the Lord said, "How dare you! Am I Molech bull-king of the baalites? I expected you to know much better. What I have commanded, I did not command so that you would do it, but that you might learn that you should not do it; because it is nothing but an abomination in My sight, instead; and don't confuse the practices of the Gentiles with the People you will sire. Behold a ram; offer it instead.

Ben Masada

Christ was not the Essenes righteous teacher.
1. Jesus opposed legalism, whereas the Essenes held strictly to it.
2. Jesus also opposed ceremonial purity, while the Essenes again, adhered meticulously to it.
3. Jesus associated with common people and "sinners", whereas such activity was appalling to the Essenes.
4. The sinlessness of Jesus in contrast to the Essene teaching that even the Messiah would be purified from sin by suffering.
5. Jesus combined several messianic aspects, while the Qumran community was looking for two ( or even three) different messiahs.
6. Jesus did not teach a strong* hierarchy among his followers, while the Essenes imposed strict social rules.
7. Jesus group was open, but the Essene community was closed.
8.Jesus' ministry was public, while the Essenes were very private.
9. Jesus' teachings were oral, whereas the Essenes emphasised writing and copying.
10. Jesus' manner of teaching was clear, not obtuse as in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
11. Jesus had no formal training, in contrast to those from the Qumran community.
12. Healing was a major part of Jesus ministry, but this aspect was not emphasized at Qumran.
13. The teaching of love was Jesus' major ethical message, but does not appear in Essenes teachings.

Posted from the TOL App!

Jesus was a Jew of the fundamentalist kind of the Essenes and Pharisees. If you don't believe what I am saying, read Matthew 5:17-19. He said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it down to the letter even down to the dot of the letter." That's how the Essenes and Pharisees used to do. Jesus even implied with the parable of the Richman and Lazarus that the only way to escape hell is by listening to "Moses" which means the Law.
Read Luke 16:29-31.

What's the matter? This is from your own NT. How come you do not understand these things? Trying to hide Jesus' similarities with his Faith which was Judaism? Not too wise.

TimLutz

Jesus was a Jew of the fundamentalist kind of the Essenes and Pharisees. If you don't believe what I am saying, read Matthew 5:17-19. He said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it down to the letter even down to the dot of the letter." That's how the Essenes and Pharisees used to do. Jesus even implied with the parable of the Richman and Lazarus that the only way to escape hell is by listening to "Moses" which means the Law.
Read Luke 16:29-31.

What's the matter? This is from your own NT. How come you do not understand these things? Trying to hide Jesus' similarities with his Faith which was Judaism? Not too wise.

Seems the more I converse with you the more you seem to be more of an athiest posing as a Jewish zealot.
So here is a a couple tests.
First a ground plane. Israel was supposed to evangelize. See Jonah. Plus instructions in the law on how to accept gentiles. But no they fell into the trap of being a exclusive intolerant tribe. Hense in the later times the Pharasies got a program started. As exampled by a couple quotes from Jesus.
But on with it.
The Temple Mount Faithful have all items needed to start up temple worship including sacrifice. Except that they deem it necessary that the first sacrifice is to be a red heifer. There is usually only one such an animal per generation. But in the last twenty years two have been put forth. But both had flaws. There is a breeding program and even genetic tinkering. God will provide. But the last piece of the end time puzzle is the Ark of the Covenant being returned. Some say it is being kept in Ethiopia. Others say that Jeremiah and the Temple priest hid it in a special prepped area of the tunnel/cistren system under Jerusalem. Some say neither and have other ideas of its where abouts.
So as a righteous Jew. What would be your first offering?
Jesus had a lot more sayings on how to be "right" with The Father. Which is actually old Testament. What does God require above sacrifice? And it has always been about being justified by Faith. Do a word search on the words Grace, Faith, and belief.
Seems that you like to pull things in from out of the scripture to prop up your point. So the person was an eye witness of Abraham. Amazing. I do not believe that the non Jewish history outside of scripture says anything against that part of His Story.
But it does say that Nimrod named what we call the constellation Orien, the "Hunter". But they call it another name, "The Fool". Which is what some half baked no degree debunker of the Bible really is.

Abraham never literally offered Isaac in a burning sacrifice. The test was only part of a Catch-22. He never even left his bed. Here is what happened:

The Lord's Catch-22

According to a certain midrash reported by Thomas Mann in his book "Joseph and his Brothers," after a while that Abraham had arrived in Canaan, from his country and folks in Ur of the Chaldeans, he was deeply impressed about the deep love with which the Canaanites would love their gods as to offer their firstborn son in a burn sacrifice. Abraham would go frustrate to think that he could not express his love for Elohim in such a dramatic way.

As Abraham would try to chew that paradox in his mind, he fell asleep and had a dream. Elohim would identify Himself thus: I am Molech, bull-king of the baalites and command you to bring your firstborn son Isaac and offer him in a burn sacrifice to Me.

As Abraham set about to do so, the Lord said, "How dare you! Am I Molech bull-king of the baalites? I expected you to know much better. What I have commanded, I did not command so that you would do it, but that you might learn that you should not do it; because it is nothing but an abomination in My sight, instead; and don't confuse the practices of the Gentiles with the People you will sire. Behold a ram; offer it instead.

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

Seems the more I converse with you the more you seem to be more of an athiest posing as a Jewish zealot.

I am sorry to hear that but hey! That's your opinion.

So here is a a couple tests. First a ground plane. Israel was supposed to evangelize. See Jonah. Plus instructions in the law on how to accept gentiles.

Yes, hence Isaiah 42:6 where we have that Israel was set aside for a light unto the Gentiles. Also, Jesus' confirmation in his sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews that, "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14) Not only in the Law but also in Isaiah 56:1-8 the Gentiles are so welcome to join that they will get a name better than that of sons and daughters.

But no they fell into the trap of being a exclusive intolerant tribe.

But this attitude, I expect you to understand comes as a result of the persecutions we have suffered from Christianity throughout History. Jesus also said to the Jews something about that in his Sermon of the Mount: "Blest are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of slander against you because of me." (Mat.5:11)

The Temple Mount Faithful have all items needed to start up temple worship including sacrifice.

I do look forward to have our Temple rebuilt but not for animal sacrifices but as the mother of all synagogues. I don't believe to be literal that the Lord ever required the sacrifices of animals which were a custom of the Gentiles. It was allowed by Moses to make it easier to effect the Exodus from Egypt after 430 years in a land of pagans. That was the only religious ritual the Israelites had got used to and it would be too hard to start with a different method.

But the last piece of the end time puzzle is the Ark of the Covenant being returned. Some say it is being kept in Ethiopia. Others say that Jeremiah and the Temple priest hid it in a special prepped area of the tunnel/cistren system under Jerusalem. Some say neither and have other ideas of its where abouts.

IMHO, since the Ark of the Covenant was built by Moses and Moses was buried in the Mount Nebo in a grave that could never be found, Jeremiah must have hidden the Ark of the Covenant in the same place which became as Moses' grave, incognito. Mount Nebo was in Gilead over the other side of the Jordan River.

So as a righteous Jew. What would be your first offering? Jesus had a lot more sayings on how to be "right" with The Father. Which is actually old Testament.

The only way to set things right with God is repentance and obedience to God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19) I also accept Jesus' saying on how to be right with God. By setting things right with our neighbor if he has any issue with us and then set things right with God. (Mat. 5:23,24)

What does God require above sacrifice? And it has always been about being justified by Faith. Do a word search on the words Grace, Faith, and belief.

He doesn't. All references to God's requirements of sacrifice in the Tanach is the result of religious piety. No one is justified by faith or grace but by obedience.

TimLutz

Yes, hence Isaiah 42:6 where we have that Israel was set aside for a light unto the Gentiles. Also, Jesus' confirmation in his sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews that, "You are the light of the world." (Mat. 5:14) Not only in the Law but also in Isaiah 56:1-8 the Gentiles are so welcome to join that they will get a name better than that of sons and daughters.

But this attitude, I expect you to understand comes as a result of the persecutions we have suffered from Christianity throughout History. Jesus also said to the Jews something about that in his Sermon of the Mount: "Blest are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of slander against you because of me." (Mat.5:11)

I do look forward to have our Temple rebuilt but not for animal sacrifices but as the mother of all synagogues. I don't believe to be literal that the Lord ever required the sacrifices of animals which were a custom of the Gentiles. It was allowed by Moses to make it easier to effect the Exodus from Egypt after 430 years in a land of pagans. That was the only religious ritual the Israelites had got used to and it would be too hard to start with a different method.

IMHO, since the Ark of the Covenant was built by Moses and Moses was buried in the Mount Nebo in a grave that could never be found, Jeremiah must have hidden the Ark of the Covenant in the same place which became as Moses' grave, incognito. Mount Nebo was in Gilead over the other side of the Jordan River.

The only way to set things right with God is repentance and obedience to God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19) I also accept Jesus' saying on how to be right with God. By setting things right with our neighbor if he has any issue with us and then set things right with God. (Mat. 5:23,24)

He doesn't. All references to God's requirements of sacrifice in the Tanach is the result of religious piety. No one is justified by faith or grace but by obedience.

Seems the Christians have been around since the time of Moses. Or shortly after. And yes you have more opinion that what is understood as practices.
And the sacrifices will resume as soon as the red heifer is procured. The sacrifices were first started in a tabranacle (tent). And it is believed that when the sacrifices are started up. God will make the temple mount available.
But in honor of your influence. I wrote a small piece on the Bible. Which I plan on putting on Facebook and WordPress.

The Bible is made up of 66 books thru 40 authors. Composed over a span of 1500 years. It has over 30,000 passages and over 700,000 words.
It can be thought of an interactive communications device. From a class 5 civilization to a class 0. And the more it is read and seriously studied the more connectivity can be seen. I believe in taking the whole seriously. In context, understanding the one in the 200 types of speech is being used. Making note of the culture, time, and language translation differences.
However. There are many who are out to deface and debase the Bible. And do not approach it in the right manner. Jesus referred to these as pigs and dogs. Whom you are just wasting your time quoting scripture to.

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

Seems the Christians have been around since the time of Moses. Or shortly after. And yes you have more opinion that what is understood as practices.

I am not a Christian if this is what you are implying.

And the sacrifices will resume as soon as the red heifer is procured. The sacrifices were first started in a tabranacle (tent). And it is believed that when the sacrifices are started up. God will make the temple mount available.

I am glad you think so but not as the sacrifices are concerned. I want the Temple rebuilt but to be the mother of all synagogues; a place to be visited by all alike, Jews and Gentiles.

But in honor of your influence. I wrote a small piece on the Bible. Which I plan on putting on Facebook and WordPress.

Post it here. I am not too fun with the face book.

The Bible is made up of 66 books thru 40 authors. Composed over a span of 1500 years. It has over 30,000 passages and over 700,000 words.

It depends on the Bible you are talking about. As Jesus' Bible was concerned, it is composed of 39 books. The NT he never even dreamed that it would ever rise.

However. There are many who are out to deface and debase the Bible. And do not approach it in the right manner. Jesus referred to these as pigs and dogs. Whom you are just wasting your time quoting scripture to.

Well, I did find the text when Jesus referred to some people as being as pigs and dogs. It was at his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews when he warned them not to give what is holy unto the dogs neither cast their pearls before swine. (Mat. 7:6) Jesus was delivering that sermon of his to the Jews if you read Mat. 5:1 and 7:28. Do you have any idea whom he was talking about?

TimLutz

I am not a Christian if this is what you are implying.

I am glad you think so but not as the sacrifices are concerned. I want the Temple rebuilt but to be the mother of all synagogues; a place to be visited by all alike, Jews and Gentiles.

Post it here. I am not too fun with the face book.

It depends on the Bible you are talking about. As Jesus' Bible was concerned, it is composed of 39 books. The NT he never even dreamed that it would ever rise.

Well, I did find the text when Jesus referred to some people as being as pigs and dogs. It was at his Sermon of the Mount to a crowd of Jews when he warned them not to give what is holy unto the dogs neither cast their pearls before swine. (Mat. 7:6) Jesus was delivering that sermon of his to the Jews if you read Mat. 5:1 and 7:28. Do you have any idea whom he was talking about?

Still am kinda confused with your belief background. Especially since you do not go with Moses writing of the first five books. Imagination and passed tradition perhaps.
It is. To have the guiding of the Holy Spirit in the Faith. The still quiet voice. Peace!

Posted from the TOL App!

TimLutz

I would guess that if you would look at it from the poor abused citizen on the streets of Israel in the first century. Then you may be able to make sense why it is said 85% were Christian in the region by the end of that century. You had a corrupt abusive priesthood that showed favor to the wealthy and a government. Which was an occupation of a foreign power. A system that had cheats set up in the temple to sell tainted offerings. Also a system that treated women and outsiders second class.
Then on the other hand you had a group spouting off about the Kingdom of God, forgiveness without payoff. Miracles ( supported by eyewitnesses), and prophesy pointing to the hoped for Messiah. A foot washing servant leadership. Equality for all. And all supported by a group that gave you the shirt off their backs.
Looks like unfair competition to me. Ha!

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

Still am kinda confused with your belief background. Especially since you do not go with Moses writing of the first five books. Imagination and passed tradition perhaps.
It is. To have the guiding of the Holy Spirit in the Faith. The still quiet voice. Peace!

Posted from the TOL App!

What difference does it make if Moses wrote those books or another Jew did it? To me, it makes no difference as long as the author was a Jew. I do not make of Judaism a way of life to me because of the authors of the Scriptures but because they were written by Jews and canonized according to Judaism.

I don't have the guiding of the Holy Spirit in the Faith but in the mind as I don't walk by faith but by sight. According to Paul in II Corinthians 5:7, to walk by faith is for Christians; Jews walk by sight aka Reason.

Ben Masada

I would guess that if you would look at it from the poor abused citizen on the streets of Israel in the first century. Then you may be able to make sense why it is said 85% were Christian in the region by the end of that century. You had a corrupt abusive priesthood that showed favor to the wealthy and a government. Which was an occupation of a foreign power. A system that had cheats set up in the temple to sell tainted offerings. Also a system that treated women and outsiders second class. Then on the other hand you had a group spouting off about the Kingdom of God, forgiveness without payoff. Miracles ( supported by eyewitnesses), and prophesy pointing to the hoped for Messiah. A foot washing servant leadership. Equality for all. And all supported by a group that gave you the shirt off their backs. Looks like unfair competition to me. Ha!

Do you know why you haven't quoted any thing of the above? Because they are all lies fabricated by anti-Semites with the intent on Replacement Theology. The truth is quite different.

First of all, perhaps about 5% and not 85% were of Christians by the end of the First Century. Till the destruction of the Temple in the year 70 ACE, Paul never could build a Christian church in Jerusalem. He had been expelled out of Jerusalem after only 15 days that he had come to preach his peculiar gospel in Jerusalem. He was almost killed for preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. (Acts 9:20,29)

Regarding what you claim of a corrupt Priesthood and Jewish authorities who showed favors to the wealth and abandoned the poor are all lying anti-Semitic slanders. Priests and Pharisees would hold Yeshivas and teach Torah for free to prodigious young men who could not afford paying. They would even give a small salary so that they could dedicate themselves only to Torah studies. Once, Jesus was found in the Temple Yeshiva studying Torah. (Luke 2:46) It means that even Jesus was a beneficiary of the charity in a Pharisaic Yeshiva.

And with regards to treatment of women, you are confusing the Jewish authorities with Paul who would refer to women as natural morons who should listen in silence and be completely submissive. According to Paul women were not permitted to teach and in no way to have authority over man. They should shut up because if it had not been for them, man would not have become a sinner. If they want to be saved, he said, the way was only through childbearing. That's in I Timothy 2:11-15. If in your eyes the Jewish authorities treated women as a second citizens, Paul who was the soul of the NT treated women as stupid slaves good only to produce children. What kind of a system was that?

TimLutz

Do you know why you haven't quoted any thing of the above? Because they are all lies fabricated by anti-Semites with the intent on Replacement Theology. The truth is quite different.

First of all, perhaps about 5% and not 85% were of Christians by the end of the First Century. Till the destruction of the Temple in the year 70 ACE, Paul never could build a Christian church in Jerusalem. He had been expelled out of Jerusalem after only 15 days that he had come to preach his peculiar gospel in Jerusalem. He was almost killed for preaching idolatry in Jerusalem. (Acts 9:20,29)

Regarding what you claim of a corrupt Priesthood and Jewish authorities who showed favors to the wealth and abandoned the poor are all lying anti-Semitic slanders. Priests and Pharisees would hold Yeshivas and teach Torah for free to prodigious young men who could not afford paying. They would even give a small salary so that they could dedicate themselves only to Torah studies. Once, Jesus was found in the Temple Yeshiva studying Torah. (Luke 2:46) It means that even Jesus was a beneficiary of the charity in a Pharisaic Yeshiva.

And with regards to treatment of women, you are confusing the Jewish authorities with Paul who would refer to women as natural morons who should listen in silence and be completely submissive. According to Paul women were not permitted to teach and in no way to have authority over man. They should shut up because if it had not been for them, man would not have become a sinner. If they want to be saved, he said, the way was only through childbearing. That's in I Timothy 2:11-15. If in your eyes the Jewish authorities treated women as a second citizens, Paul who was the soul of the NT treated women as stupid slaves good only to produce children. What kind of a system was that?

One instance in one church. Jesus had women as disciples. Unheard of. And if all the NT is a catch of lies. Then why did not the leaders oppose then by fact checking eye witnesses? Or where they inept? Or was Paul a all powerful genius? It is an either or it is truth. And you are just spinning tales. There are 18 independent sources that confirm the NT.
Oh and a side note. Late dating the NT is kinda cut down because no mention of the destruction of Jerusalem ( was run over 27 times). Also your conspiracy theories on the rewrites kinda fall short. If so then they would match better. Points to independent authorship. You can reason yourself out of reasonability. As so it seems. And why is Judaism still flagging on outreach? Better get in the game unless you have been just playing with a losing hand. You are right about God desiring obedience and mercy over bribery.

Posted from the TOL App!

Ben Masada

One instance in one church. Jesus had women as disciples. Unheard of. And if all the NT is a catch of lies. Then why did not the leaders oppose then by fact checking eye witnesses? Or where they inept? Or was Paul a all powerful genius? It is an either or it is truth. And you are just spinning tales. There are 18 independent sources that confirm the NT.
Oh and a side note. Late dating the NT is kinda cut down because no mention of the destruction of Jerusalem ( was run over 27 times). Also your conspiracy theories on the rewrites kinda fall short. If so then they would match better. Points to independent authorship. You can reason yourself out of reasonability. As so it seems. And why is Judaism still flagging on outreach? Better get in the game unless you have been just playing with a losing hand. You are right about God desiring obedience and mercy over bribery.

Posted from the TOL App!

Now, compare my well-documented posts with yours without a single quote and tell me who is spinning tales. That's a shame TimLutz that you don't have what it takes to discuss your own NT with a Jew who has read it just a few times. No other Jew would dare even to look at a NT in the library. If a few others like me went as far as to read it, Christians would be at a loss to justify the use of a Jew whose Faith was Judaism to preach against his Faith.

Whatever you mean by Judaism flagging on outreach is fear for persecutions as they have suffered throughout History by way of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust. But thanks to the internet we have found a safe way to defend our Faith.

TimLutz

Now, compare my well-documented posts with yours without a single quote and tell me who is spinning tales. That's a shame TimLutz that you don't have what it takes to discuss your own NT with a Jew who has read it just a few times. No other Jew would dare even to look at a NT in the library. If a few others like me went as far as to read it, Christians would be at a loss to justify the use of a Jew whose Faith was Judaism to preach against his Faith.

Whatever you mean by Judaism flagging on outreach is fear for persecutions as they have suffered throughout History by way of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust. But thanks to the internet we have found a safe way to defend our Faith.

Text without context, is just pretext.
The Bible can be viewed as an interactive device. A gift from a highly developed civilization. What you get out of it, depends upon your hearts attitude going into it. There are many verses that warn of God's dislike and resistance of prideful, hard hearted, mockers.
The verses are there. And I have my doubts about you honesty in seeking God.
One test..
Can you agree.
God loves us.
God is good.
God is just.
God gives warning.
Then I will share where to find the pearls.

Posted from the TOL App!