JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomRose

What sacrilege it is to say that Jesus Christ---the Son of God---is YHWH, his own Father! I submit that it is exceedingly clear to any Bible reader that Jesus is a separate person from his Father, YHWH.

I asked EvilEye on another thread to explain how Jesus and YHWH could be the same Person when taking Psalm 110 & Isaiah 61:1,2 into consideration, and he never addressed my question. He threw out other verses, rather than answering my posts, which I explained to him why he was in error....but he didn't want to discuss any of that. He and his fan club don't bother to discuss things, they just cast aspersions and call names. I am a spewer of dung and a low-life cultist. How sweet.

Does anyone here want to humbly condescend to commenting on these two Scriptures that show---to me---that YHWH and His Son are not the same Person? (And these are just two of MANY.)

(1) "The affirmation of Jehovah to my Lord: Sit at My right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. The rod of thy strength doth Jehovah send from Zion, Rule in the midst of thine enemies." (Psalm 110:1,2, Young's Literal Translation) Peter applied this scripture to Jesus at Acts 2:34-36.

(2) "The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is on me, because Jehovah did anoint me to proclaim tidings to the humble, He sent me to bind the broken of heart, to proclaim to captives liberty, and to bound ones an opening of bands. To proclaim the year of the good pleasure of Jehovah, and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all mourners." (Isaiah 61:1,2. Young's) Jesus applied this scripture to himself at Luke 4:16-21.

What say you?

God's Truth

What sacrilege it is to say that Jesus Christ---the Son of God---is YHWH, his own Father! I submit that it is exceedingly clear to any Bible reader that Jesus is a separate person from his Father, YHWH.

I asked EvilEye on another thread to explain how Jesus and YHWH could be the same Person when taking Psalm 110 & Isaiah 61:1,2 into consideration, and he never addressed my question. He threw out other verses, rather than answering my posts, which I explained to him why he was in error....but he didn't want to discuss any of that. He and his fan club don't bother to discuss things, they just cast aspersions and call names. I am a spewer of dung and a low-life cultist. How sweet.

Does anyone here want to humbly condescend to commenting on these two Scriptures that show---to me---that YHWH and His Son are not the same Person? (And these are just two of MANY.)

(1) "The affirmation of Jehovah to my Lord: Sit at My right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. The rod of thy strength doth Jehovah send from Zion, Rule in the midst of thine enemies." (Psalm 110:1,2, Young's Literal Translation) Peter applied this scripture to Jesus at Acts 2:34-36.

(2) "The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is on me, because Jehovah did anoint me to proclaim tidings to the humble, He sent me to bind the broken of heart, to proclaim to captives liberty, and to bound ones an opening of bands. To proclaim the year of the good pleasure of Jehovah, and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all mourners." (Isaiah 61:1,2. Young's) Jesus applied this scripture to himself at Luke 4:16-21.

What say you?

I would like to discuss how Jesus is God the Father.

God's Truth

There is only One God, but there are three in which He reveals Himself.

The scriptures say that God the Father is invisible and lives in unapproachable light.

Jesus is God the Father also coming to earth in the flesh as a Son of Man.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father that goes forth from Him and can be all around and in many.

The Bible says that Jesus would be called Father and Holy Spirit, so that is what I call him.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

beameup

God has always existed as 3.
However, until the incarnation,
God did not become permanently
joined with the human race.

So, some O.T. verses will address
"the son" as if he already existed,
prior to his incarnation.

BTW, there are many appearances
of God in human form in the O.T.
and He received worship from man.

Come ye near unto ME, hear ye this;
I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I:
and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent ME.

1 + 1 + 1 Isaiah 48:16

oatmeal

What say you?

Your experience here is typical of someone who believes scripture on your topic.

SonOfCaleb

Your experience here is typical of someone who believes scripture on your topic.

Confirmation bias isnt required here. As the fact is the Trinity and the belief that Jesus is God is thoroughly pagan. I know thats difficult for some 'Christians' to accept as its been a fundamental dogma thats been rooted in organised Christendom since the Council of Nicea in the 4th Century. But the reality is its a pagan teaching that has zero origin in the Bible.

Even when examined from a secular standpoint putting religion entirely to one side the abundance of evidence proving that the Trinity is pagan is overwhelming. Thus by all accounts its clearly a distinctly false teaching as Jesus and Jehovah are simply NOT the same person. Regardless the mental gymnastics required to believe that 3 'individuals' are some how one person is asinine.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Confirmation bias isnt required here. As the fact is the Trinity and the belief that Jesus is God is thoroughly pagan. I know thats difficult for some 'Christians' to accept as its been a fundamental dogma thats been rooted in organised Christendom since the Council of Nicea in the 4th Century. But the reality is its a pagan teaching that has zero origin in the Bible.

Even when examined from a secular standpoint putting religion entirely to one side the abundance of evidence proving that the Trinity is pagan is overwhelming. Thus by all accounts its clearly a distinctly false teaching as Jesus and Jehovah are simply NOT the same person. Regardless the mental gymnastics required to believe that 3 'individuals' are some how one person is asinine.

thank you for your information.

It is believable fact from their fruit of practice.

blessings:)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

The term YHWH simply means self-existent, i.e., immortal.

Scripture says Jesus Christ is immortal, i.e., YHWH.

YHWH is not a proper name.

Psalm 102:25,
"Of old Thou didst found the earth; and the heavens are the work of Thy hands."
Heb. 1:10,
"And, "Thou, Lord, in the beginning didst lay the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of Thy hands."

Isaiah 45:23
"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness and will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance."
Phil. 2:10-11,
"that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Deut. 10:17,
"For the Lord your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality, nor take a bribe."
Rev. 17:14,
"These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful."

Isaiah 44:6
"Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me."
John 1:49,
"Nathanael answered Him, 'Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.'"
Rev. 22:12-13,
"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

Psalm 130:7-8,
"O Israel, hope in the Lord; for with the Lord there is lovingkindness, and with Him is abundant redemption. 8 And He will redeem Israel from all his iniquities."
Titus 2:14,
"who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds."

Genesis 22:8,
"And Abraham said, My son, God will provide for Himself the lamb for a burnt offering. So the two of them went together."
Zech. 12:10,
"And I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him, like the bitter weeping over a first-born."
Rev. 1:7,
"Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so. Amen."

Joel 2:32,
"And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be delivered; for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, as the Lord has said, even among the survivors whom the Lord calls."
Rom. 10:13 ,
"for 'Whoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.'"

Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Indeed, the darkness did not comprehend it. Never does.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

keypurr

Sorry, but YHWH is a Proper name of the only almighty God.

Where does it say that Jesus Christ is immortal on his own?

He was made immortal by his God YHWH.

He was made Lord by his God.

He was created by his God.

He says that his Father (YHWH) is the only true God.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry, but YHWH is a Proper name of the only almighty God.

H3068 יְהֹוָה yehôvâh yeh-ho-vaw' From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069. (Stong's)​

Is Jesus Christ immortal (self existent), or can he die?

Only God is immortal ... not humans and not angels.

SonOfCaleb

H3068 יְהֹוָה yehôvâh yeh-ho-vaw' From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069. (Stong's)​

Jesus is immortal. He was given immortality by Jehovah after he was resurrected and raised to Heaven. Paul tells us this in Romans 6:9
"For we know that Christ, now that he has been raised up from the dead, dies no more; death is no longer master over him."
Immortality is a gift reserved only for Jesus and the 144,000. Even the Angels are mortal. Including Satan and his Demons.

SonOfCaleb

Yahweh or rather Jehovah's correct meaning is actually "He Causes to Become". Its Gods peronal name. Even the pagan Moabites knew this as the Moabite Stone or Mesha Steele of circa 840BC has the Tetragrammaton carved on it.

mesa3.JPG

keypurr

H3068 יְהֹוָה yehoÌ‚vaÌ‚h yeh-ho-vaw' From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069. (Stong's)​

He died, right? If he didn't we are all in trouble.

Show me where Jesus Christ is immortal on his own if you can.

Everything he was given came from his Father. He is the first creation.

Do not believe everything you read. Look for content, disregard all you were taught and start from scratch.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Truster

What say you?

I say that you are a complete twit.

Hawkins

John 8:58 (NIV2011)
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

YHWH = I AM who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.