The new evangelism (gospel)

Truster

No...it is you who are wrong...go back to verses in question. Though we are all sinners, we all have the capacity for salvation given freely by the self sacrifice, teachings, and example of the Christ, that though we be dead in sin, we can be born again into life, by following and serving Him.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

It is because of heretical statements like this that I refuse to give that which is holy to you. You really should carry a white stick.

Truster

There's a reason you won't just say the answer.

I'm almost sure that you are attempting to make a point here, but I am clueless as to what that is. Try constructing a sentence that actually conveys what it is you are thinking about. I shall give it the attention that I think it deserves. The word that we use for this process is called communication. Look it up...

musterion

I'm almost sure that you are attempting to make a point here, but I am clueless as to what that is. Try constructing a sentence that actually conveys what it is you are thinking about. I shall give it the attention that I think it deserves. The word that we use for this process is called communication. Look it up...

How does God justly condemn unbelief as a choice if He's the ultimate reason people can't believe?

Truster

It's okay friend.

I know you cannot substantiate your false claims.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Absolute truth is never in need of being substantiated among those that have been set free by the truth, recognise the truth, embrace wholeheartedly the truth and enjoy the liberty truth delivers.

musterion

I don't need you to reach any imaginary conclusions on my behalf.

Well I just did anyway, sonny.

If you're correct that only reason anybody can believe is only because [and only if] God first gives them belief, then those who die in unbelief were not given it by Him.

In which case, you make Him out to be a liar when He condemns anyone for choosing to disbelieve Him. If you're correct, they bear no more responsibility for their unbelief then the believer can for his belief. Neither one chose anything.

Both do only that which He willed. They're powerless to do otherwise.

Good luck getting out of that logic pit you dug yourself.

Robert Pate

Banned
When someone uses a word such as justification in sentence we can tell whether the man understands what the word means.

Man is not justified from his sins. Justification is a legal process and not a sanctifying process. In justification it is the sinner who is dealt with and not the sins. The sinner is declared not guilty due to the trust of Messiah and the imputation of His justness, hence justification. The cleansing from sin is in the washing of regeneration. Justification takes place in eternity the washing of regeneration in time, in the guilty sinner. In the self-justifying sinner who thinks they are already saved the transformation is incredible. One of shock and one of absolute insistence that they were converted in an instant and that they didn't ask, want nor desire, because they always thought they were saved. This happened in Swansea a few years ago. I wasn't there, but received a first hand account of it.

The Bible teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. The faith that justifies is faith in the work and the person Of Jesus Christ, Romans 3:26. It is not faith in anything that we do or experience.

Truster

Well I just did anyway, sonny.

If you're correct that only reason anybody can believe is only because [and only if] God first gives them belief, then those who die in unbelief were not given it by Him.

In which case, you make Him out to be a liar when He condemns anyone for choosing to disbelieve Him. If you're correct, they bear no more responsibility for their unbelief then the believer can for his belief. Neither one chose anything.

Both do only that which He willed. They're powerless to do otherwise.

Good luck getting out of that logic pit you dug yourself.

I haven't dug a logic pit for myself. I know what you're asking me to explain and I'm not doing so. I will not give that which is holy to dogs...got it. If He want's you to know then He will bring you to the knowledge of the truth. If he ever does I will join with you in singing His praises, but not until then.

Truster

The Bible teaches that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. The faith that justifies is faith in the work and the person Of Jesus Christ, Romans 3:26. It is not faith in anything that we do or experience.

We are justified by the trust OF Yah Shua. Galatians 2:16 KJV

OF

Robert Pate

Banned
By grace are ye saved through trust, as long as man agrees to be saved.

The scripture does not say that. A heretic earns his title by screwing with the scriptures.

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and not that of yourselves: it is the gift of God" Ephesians 2:8.

Truster

The scripture does not say that. A heretic earns his title by screwing with the scriptures.

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and not that of yourselves: it is the gift of God" Ephesians 2:8.

I posted this to show how ridiculous your doctrine is. Why are you suddenly using foul language Roberto? That evil spirit manifesting!

Robert Pate

Banned
I posted this to show how ridiculous your doctrine is. Why are you suddenly using foul language Roberto? That evil spirit manifesting!

No foul language. That is another one of your lies.

If you would stick with the scriptures and stop screwing with them you might come to know the truth.