Was Yeshua Perfect?

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Was every action we have a record of 100% in accordance with Love? Akin to how the creator of heaven and earth would be?

I'm the temple he lost his temper.
I'm Matthew we see him speak bluntly to his disciples, often mocking them.

If Yeshua was more human than God, would that give a clearer understanding of where we are now 2000 years later?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

Was every action we have a record of 100% in accordance with Love? Akin to how the creator of heaven and earth would be?

If Yeshua was more human than God, would that give a clearer understanding of where we are now 2000 years later?

Elohim is not Good because of anything He does. Elohim is Good intrinsically. Anything He wills, says or performs is good, because He is Good. The Son and the Father are One.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Elohim is not Good because of anything He does. Elohim is Good intrinsically. Anything He wills, says or performs is good, because He is Good. The Son and the Father are One.

The Son and the Father are one in certain aspects, how can the God we are inside of be inside a body. Plus God is clearly female too.

You skipped the question, based on the records we have of the man who ate earthly food, Yeshua Ben Joseph.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned

John 8:18 Two persons

I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

SonOfCaleb

As the symbolic 'greater Adam' giving his life for the 'perfect' life that Adam threw away Jesus was obviously 'perfect'. Do you know what Gods standard is for human perfection?

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
As the symbolic 'greater Adam' giving his life for the 'perfect' life that Adam threw away Jesus was obviously 'perfect'. Do you know what Gods standard is for human perfection?

Sinless?

I think Yeshua became more and more perfect. Perhaps becoming perfect at his glorification.

SonOfCaleb

Sinless?

I think Yeshua became more and more perfect. Perhaps becoming perfect at his glorification.

Jesus was born perfect. He was born without sin. The same way Adam was created a perfect human being was the same way Jesus was born as a perfect human being without blemish nor Adamic sin.

He didn't gradually become perfect as his life was the atoning sacrifice that was used to redeem mankind from Adams sin. The penalty if i recall under the Mosaic Law for presenting a lame animal EG an animal sacrifice that had a broken leg or some injury or blemish was death. It was strictly not to be tolerated when presenting a sacrifice to Jehovah. Leviticus confirms this:

Leviticus 1:3 “‘If his offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he should present a sound male animal.

The same was true of Jesus hence the importance of the prophecy in Psalms that said not a bone of his body was broken, unlike the two sinners to the left and right of Jesus who had their legs broken to hasten their deaths.

Psalm 34:20 He is guarding all his bones;

Not one of them has been broken

This is important as it emphasises Jehovahs standard for holiness and perfection. The angel Gabriel told Mary in
Luke 1:34 "“Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. And for that reason the one who is born will be called holy, God’s Son."

Thus from this verse its very clear that Jesus perfection and thus holiness to God was due to Gods holy spirit protecting him from the inherent sinful condition of his imperfect earthly mother Mary.

jason69

If Jesus was a person then by definition he could not have been perfect as eve Adam was not perfect as had he been perfect he would not have sinned.
There is a verse in psalms, can't recall the place at the moment, which states that no man is perfect who does not sin.

KingdomRose

Yes, everything Jesus did and said was 100% in accordance with love. He did NOT lose his temper in the temple. There is nothing in the account that says that he did. He simply firmly ousted the extortioners from the temple, calmly overturning their tables and shooing the animals away with a controlled whisking of a whip. It doesn't say anywhere that he furiously beat the animals with the whip. Why would you choose to embellish that account, making it seem like he lost his temper?

He never mocked his disciples, and it would help if you would specifically cite the scriptures you are referring to.

Yeshua was a perfect human, yet mirrored the attributes of God (without actually being God).

KingdomRose

If Jesus was a person then by definition he could not have been perfect as eve Adam was not perfect as had he been perfect he would not have sinned.
There is a verse in psalms, can't recall the place at the moment, which states that no man is perfect who does not sin.

No, that is not correct.

God does not create faulty things. His actions are perfect (Deuteronomy 32:4) Adam and Eve were created perfect. They also had free will. They could choose whether or not they wanted to obey their Maker. They chose not to, and thus lost their perfection and their ability to live forever.

Please find your verses before you quote them. Your quotation doesn't make much sense.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Yes, everything Jesus did and said was 100% in accordance with love. He did NOT lose his temper in the temple. There is nothing in the account that says that he did. He simply firmly ousted the extortioners from the temple, calmly overturning their tables
LOL

and shooing the animals away with a controlled whisking of a whip. It doesn't say anywhere that he furiously beat the animals with the whip. Why would you choose to embellish that account, making it seem like he lost his temper?

He never mocked his disciples, and it would help if you would specifically cite the scriptures you are referring to.

Yeshua was a perfect human, yet mirrored the attributes of God (without actually being God).

Matthew has Yeshua speaking quite harshly, calling them fools.

SonOfCaleb

Imperfection and sin are synonymous in the Bible. One is not possible without the other. Prior to Adam and Eve eating from the tree of knowledge they had committed no sin. Thus if they had commited no sin were they perfect or imperfect?

oatmeal

Jesus never lost his temper. However it is clear he was rightly angry. And your problem with being blunt? Is is necessary to sugar coat the truth? He spoke the truth in love and rightly corrected his disciples. Truth sets people free. Man's added sugar coating does not.

Last edited: