Outreach project you can also pursue in your area

Interplanner

I'm near Seattle and working on this, but some of the same things can be pursued just about anywhere in the US. Please send your feedback, suggestions, even leads on designers.

Marcus Sanford

Interplans.net movie script development

April 2017

To north Olympic community Pastor—Christian leader:

Re local geologic monument marker project

Since last year’s research on the newest approaches to the Genesis 6 deluge, which resulted in the short novel DELUGE OF SUSPICIONS, I have been inspired to set up geological markers in our area. These monuments would drive travelers to a contact by phone or webform that would result in their hearing more and hearing the Gospel.
The intention of each monument is to show that a catastrophic interruption of the geology and morphology of earth is far more satisfactory explanation of them than the millions of years of barren, uneventful view of secular uniformitarianism.
Right after completing DELUGE I was going to try to get Patrick Nurre to do a tour day out here. He was one of the speakers at the 2016 Seattle Creation Conference, and operates a creation museum in north Seattle (Northwest Treasures) and often speaks to small and private school groups. He no longer travels as much as he used to but I have recently contacted him about writing the paragraphs needed for markers out here.
In addition, I will be looking for:
*monument design and production
*signage design and production
*property owners where there is a view spot on a higher traffic area

Please contact me if you are interested in further information or especially if you have a member who is interested in these questions. Local pastors will be needed to intake the individuals who inquire.

In Christ, fortunately,

Marcus Sanford

Truster

I occasionally guide people in the mountains where I live and point out the effects of the deluge and the remains of when the flood gates of the deep were opened. I've experienced a few people just politely nodding, but most seem to think I'm genuinely mad.

Interplanner

I occasionally guide people in the mountains where I live and point out the effects of the deluge and the remains of when the flood gates of the deep were opened. I've experienced a few people just politely nodding, but most seem to think I'm genuinely mad.

Yeah, U'ism is quite a stronghold. Concentrate on morphology: how do you get 600 feet of New England sandstone deposited in Arizona? Things like that. Locally, our mountains are rough and crumbly enough that there has not been millions of years of gradual weathering. Something happened abruptly and massively.

Truster

Yeah, U'ism is quite a stronghold. Concentrate on morphology: how do you get 600 feet of New England sandstone deposited in Arizona? Things like that. Locally, our mountains are rough and crumbly enough that there has not been millions of years of gradual weathering. Something happened abruptly and massively.

I know what happened, but if someone had told me that before I was converted, I'd have laughed in their face.