Power Of Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Power Of Satan
Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:1-12
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Luke 4:1-13
1 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2 being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.
3 And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread."
4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'"
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 "Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here.
10 "For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over You, to keep You,'
11 "and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.' "
12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.
Matt 12:26-30
26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27 "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29 "Or how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
Luke 10:16-18
16 "He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
17 Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name."
18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Acts 26:15-18
15 "So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
16 'But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.
17 'I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you,
18 'to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'
John 14:29-30
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
(NKJ)

xxxThe devil is a deity. This is the definition of the devil and satan in strongs dictionary.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

xxx The only three in one trinity in the bible is the dragon, devil, satan.

Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

1. dragon
2. serpent
3. devil
4. satan

you sir, are a retard

good day

Truster

Power Of Satan
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
1 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2 being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.
3 And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread."
4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'"
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 "Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here.
10 "For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over You, to keep You,'
11 "and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.' "
12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.
26 "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27 "And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
28 "But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29 "Or how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
16 "He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
17 Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name."
18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
15 "So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
16 'But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.
17 'I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you,
18 'to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
(NKJ)

xxxThe devil is a deity. This is the definition of the devil and satan in strongs dictionary.

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

KJV-- devil, god.

(NKJ)

The power of Satan is a created and provided power. The power he wields is subject to the good pleasure and will of the Eternal Almighty. Satan does not have free will in the exercise of the power he has been granted.

Satan should thought of a Rottweiler Metzgerhund. A nasty piece of work, but on a lead as far as the saints are concerned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The power of Satan is a created and provided power. The power he wields is subject to the good pleasure and will of the Eternal Almighty. Satan does not have free will in the exercise of the power he has been granted.

Satan should thought of a Rottweiler Metzgerhund. A nasty piece of work, but on a lead as far as the saints are concerned.

I said
That is a good analogy. Have you read the revelation on "Satan is the Wrath of God".

Truster

I said
That is a good analogy. Have you read the revelation on "Satan is the Wrath of God".

I haven't read it, but I see where it's coming from. I would prefer to say the Satan is an "instrument" in the hands of an angry Elohim. Satan is not wrath, in and of himself, because Almighty wrath needs no support. Satan is used as the message boy. Angel being a messenger, of course.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I haven't read it, but I see where it's coming from. I would prefer to say the Satan is an "instrument" in the hands of an angry Elohim. Satan is not wrath, in and of himself, because Almighty wrath needs no support. Satan is used as the message boy. Angel being a messenger, of course.

I said
Well when we read the book of Job we see that everything that was done to Job was done by satan. And then in the last part of the book we see that God took all the credit for what happen. And as far as Job he gave all the credit to God for what happen to him.

Truster

I said
Well when we read the book of Job we see that everything that was done to Job was done by satan. And then in the last part of the book we see that God took all the credit for what happen. And as far as Job he gave all the credit to God for what happen to him.

Something I noticed is that it was not Satan that brought up the subject of Job it was the Almighty..."have you considered my servant Job?". This gives us an insight. So when Messiah said to Peter, "Satan has asked for you to sift you as wheat", we should see that the same thing would apply.
I also pondered on Adam and who it was that brought up the subject of Adam...? But we do know don't we!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Something I noticed is that it was not Satan that brought up the subject of Job it was the Almighty..."have you considered my servant Job?". This gives us an insight. So when Messiah said to Peter, "Satan has asked for you to sift you as wheat", we should see that the same thing would apply.
I also pondered on Adam and who it was that brought up the subject of Adam...? But we do know don't we!

I said
When I first started reading what you wrote the Holy Spirit was giving me that very same verse. Even before you said it. I have posted revelations on your faith must be tested. In one sense of the word it is God doing the testing but in reality it is satan doing the testing. God controls satan.

Luk 22:31

And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.

Truster

I said
When I first started reading what you wrote the Holy Spirit was giving me that very same verse. Even before you said it. I have posted revelations on your faith must be tested. In one sense of the word it is God doing the testing but in reality it is satan doing the testing. God controls satan.

Luk 22:31

And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.

In Peters case he was exhibiting pride and boasting, "Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee" in Peter's sifting it pleased the Almighty to put Peter in a situation where he would deny the Messiah. The sin of denial humbled Peter and the boasting pride was dealt with. This can be seen in John 21:15-22

Job also had a religious pride that was bordering on self-righteousness and it needed dealing with as Job was also of the election of grace.

He certainly works in wondrous ways.

We seem to be on parallel revelations here Squeak.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In Peters case he was exhibiting pride and boasting, "Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee" in Peter's sifting it pleased the Almighty to put Peter in a situation where he would deny the Messiah. The sin of denial humbled Peter and the boasting pride was dealt with. This can be seen in John 21:15-22

Job also had a religious pride that was bordering on self-righteousness and it needed dealing with as Job was also of the election of grace.

He certainly works in wondrous ways.

We seem to be on parallel revelations here Squeak.

I said
lol I seen the same thing. That pride will destroy one. But look at how God handled it with Paul. Again satan was the messenger. There was that one sin Paul couldn't get rid of.

2Co 12:7

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.

Truster

I said
lol I seen the same thing. That pride will destroy one. But look at how God handled it with Paul. Again satan was the messenger. There was that one sin Paul couldn't get rid of.

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.

I was brought to the same understanding when I had a puncture while out cycling. I found a thorn in my inner tube and realised such a little thorn could deflate a tyre. What would a thorn in the flesh do to an inflated man.
There was a very famous preacher using that very verse and he made a complete mess of it. I approached him latter, but his blindness couldn't even contemplate he could be wrong. He needed a thorn, but as far as I'm aware he didn't receive one unto repentance.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was brought to the same understanding when I had a puncture while out cycling. I found a thorn in my inner tube and realised such a little thorn could deflate a tyre. What would a thorn in the flesh do to an inflated man.
There was a very famous preacher using that very verse and he made a complete mess of it. I approached him latter, but his blindness couldn't even contemplate he could be wrong. He needed a thorn, but as far as I'm aware he didn't receive one unto repentance.

I said
I remember years ago when I was judging myself to see if I had a thorn. After a while I had to admit I looked like a porcupine. So I went after them one at a time. That was when I entered the kingdom of God. And by the grace of God I got rid of most of them. But when I came out of the kingdom of God I still had a couple. And my reaction was the same as Pauls reaction. Although I would like to get rid of them I see their purpose. To keep me humble.

2Co 12:8

Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.

2Co 12:9

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Co 12:10

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Power Of Satan
9Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
14And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
1Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
2not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
3Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
6And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
1Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry.
3And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread."
4But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'"
5Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7"Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours."
8And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
9Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here.
10"For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over You, to keep You,'
11"and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.' "
12And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
13Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.
26"If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
27"And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges.
28"But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.
29"Or how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
30"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
16"He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
17Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name."
18And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
15"So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
16'But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.
17'I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you,
18'to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'
29"And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30"I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
(NKJ)

KJV-- Satan.

KJV-- devil, god.

2He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
(NKJ)

POWER OF SQUEAKYZABUB

Sent from my iPhone using TOL