My convictions of my faith in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Eider:

do you believe that every single word in the bible is the literal truth, unerring, infallible and correct?

I don't know how to say this but I read the Bible following the whole context of the Bible both old and new testament which is love of God and Jesus.

Jesus explained how to serve God in His gospel; mainly at sermon on the mount.. I focus mainly on Jesus' word since Christians are supposed to be Jesus' followers.

By the way, if any member tries to harrass you or me, let's insist that they must answer our questions clearly as well.... that would be usefdul. :)

Yes:) I agree.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak has stated that "I don't KNOW if I'm saved." Therefore, she admits to NOT knowing the Gospel as preached by The Apostle Paul in Romans through Philemon.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak isn't a member of "The Body of Christ" therefore, is headed for Judgement and the Lake of Fire if she continues to REJECT the True Gospel.

eider

Eider:

I don't know how to say this but I read the Bible following the whole context of the Bible both old and new testament which is love of God and Jesus.

Jesus explained how to serve God in His gospel; mainly at sermon on the mount.. I focus mainly on Jesus' word since Christians are supposed to be Jesus' followers.

I found it! For me that is an achievement!

This is great...... and now you are the OP and that can make a difference.

Ah, I have not read all of the bible for a long time. About 12 years ago I began an intensive search into the life and mission of Yeshua BarYosef (now known to many as Jesus). I only needed to focus upon the Gospels until recently because my search ended at the point of Jesus's empty tomb being found, but in the last year I have progressed into the whole of the New Testament.

I have studied beyond the Gospels for information connected to Jesus, and I have been interested in archeology, various theological professors, numismatic societies (!), Galilean weather analysis, Genessaret boatmen, farming, living conditions, The Temple, different forums and websites, etc etc. I am totally convinced in Jesus and his mission...... the rest is my current research, hence my interest in theology.com

I haven't read any other posts yet but yours.

Let's get to it... :)

beloved57

Eider:

Do you believe that sinners Christ died for are saved by His death for them ? Yes or No ?

eider

Meshak has stated that she believes The Apostle Paul to be an anti-Christ. She ONLY trusts in the books of Matthew through John.

For a member with no interest in us, you sure come here quickly, matey. :)
Meshak can speak foir self..... we need you to speak for you....

We need your answer about the bible..... do you accept every word in the bible, unerring, infallible, the Divine Word of God..... or what?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For a member with no interest in us, you sure come here quickly, matey. :)
Meshak can speak foir self..... we need you to speak for you....

We need your answer about the bible..... do you accept every word in the bible, unerring, infallible, the Divine Word of God..... or what?

The ENTIRE Bible is under the Inspiration of God (The Holy Spirit) Himself. Meshak denies the Trinity. (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
B57 believes that only a certain amount of people were, chosen by God to be saved, the rest God choose for eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire. B57 also believes that God is the Author of sin.

eider

The ENTIRE Bible is under the Inspiration of God (The Holy Spirit) Himself. Meshak denies the Trinity. (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.)

Thankyou for your reply.

I'm still surprised that you are attracted to Meshak's thread.
You hate reading her posts, I believe..... so that's strange.

Look at your own words from another thread:-
I object to seeing your posts anywhere on this forum.

One thing I look for in folks is integrity, love and understanding.
To write that and then come here...... it don't stack up.
But let's see if we can get along.... start afresh. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thankyou for your reply.

I'm still surprised that you are attracted to Meshak's thread.
You hate reading her posts, I believe..... so that's strange.

Look at your own words from another thread:-

One thing I look for in folks is integrity, love and understanding.
To write that and then come here...... it don't stack up.
But let's see if we can get along.... start afresh. :)

As a member of the Body of Christ, I feel it's necessary to expose false doctrine and belief systems and display the "True Gospel."