Stripped of their nobility.

Truster

I wrote this earlier in response to an article that was brought to my attention. On reflection it also describes Adam and in him the human race being held in the captivity of sin.

They were in captivity

and yet called a pride

I saw no dignity

no honour

or satisfaction

in their demeanour
Misery

gloom

melancholy

sadness

and disgrace

are the words
I’d use to describe

those once noble beasts

a "misery of lions".

………..

chair

Well, we were certainly stripped of our nobility. By the Spanish, in the expulsion of 1492. We should get reinstated.

beameup

Well, we were certainly stripped of our nobility. By the Spanish, in the expulsion of 1492. We should get reinstated.

Perhaps the Assyrians should make retribution for their atrocities, as well?
How about the Romans? Or those ruthless Babylonians?
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.
boo-hoo :cry:

Last edited:

beameup

You seem to express opinions on things you don't comprehend..."by your words ye shall be judged".

Yes, it's all cryptic.

Like this:
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Truster

Yes, it's all cryptic.

Like this:
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

You quote the scriptures, but you don't love the truth, nor those that speak the truth. You are of the same spirit as the pharisees and scribes. The Apostles faced more violent persecution from proselytes than any others. You are a proselyte.
You didn't enter by the gate, but by another way.Your attempt at religion only stands until confronted by truth and the manner in which you respond to truth proves that you are under an energised delusion and that you have been caused to believe the delusion.

In this I rejoice in both the wisdom and power of the Eternal Almighty.

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause Elohim shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

beameup

They were in captivity

and yet called a pride

I saw no dignity

no honour

or satisfaction

in their demeanour
Misery

gloom

melancholy

sadness

and disgrace

are the words
I’d use to describe

those once noble beasts

a "misery of lions".

………..

You "quote" cryptic nonsense
I quote God's Holy Scripture

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. - John 1:1-4

Truster

You "quote" cryptic nonsense
I quote God's Holy Scripture

You choose to avoid any mention of:

I wrote this earlier in response to an article that was brought to my attention. On reflection it also describes Adam and in him the human race being held in the captivity of sin.

The spiritual man is spiritual in all things. The natural man has not the Spirit and cannot see or comprehend those things the Holy Spirit teaches us* by.

Us* those that have received precious trust.

beameup

Us* those that have received precious trust.
Gnosticism - "we have secret knowledge"

Howbeit when He, the Holy Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come. - John 16:13

Truster

Gnosticism - "we have secret knowledge"

I was quoting Peter actually, but I wouldn't expect you to recognise nor rejoice in the scripture.

“If he is cursing because Yah Veh said to him, ‘Curse David,’ who can ask, ‘Why do you do this?’”