Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

God's Truth

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.
Obeying the Creator’s words is not building on sand.

Luke 6
46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”

Truster

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

There is nothing you have to say that I need nor want to hear. You can't hear the truth and you hate the truth, because it glorifies Messiah and puts man and his works in the dust.

daqq

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

There is nothing you have to say that I need nor want to hear. You can't hear the truth and you hate the truth, because it glorifies Messiah and puts man and his works in the dust.

If I remember correctly I also am now on your ignore list after you saying these same things in another thread about how God was going to mock and ridicule those who disagree with you as He destroys them, or something similar, like what you posted here in your OP once again. So I suppose, before you say so yourself, "This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list." Haha, beat you to it, but you will probably repeat it again anyways seeing how you have intentionally blinded yourself to what others have to say. :)

Truster

Please tell me where, or what words teach it, because I'd like to find out. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.

Spockrates

When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you.

I have an idea what converted means, but please tell me what you mean by the word (I don't want to think apples if you're really talking oranges). :)

Spockrates

Foundation.

[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION]: What I mean to say is the words, "If you have been converted," are ambiguous, and so they are confusing. For there are different kinds of conversion and different ways of converting.

Spockrates

[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION]: For example, I can be converted in my understanding, or converted in my confidence in what I understand, or converted in my behavior that occurs as a result. See what I mean? That's why I ask what you mean. :)

Truster

[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION]: For example, I can be converted in my understanding, or converted in my confidence in what I understand, or converted in my behavior that occurs as a result. See what I mean? That's why I ask what you mean. :)

I asked the same question in regard to many, many words and often stress on here the importance of knowing what words actually mean. The problem is that if you haven't been regenerated you couldn't possibly comprehend what I state. It also opens the door for every idiot and his brother to start derailing the thread with imagined nonsense.

So to put my mind at rest, have you been saved, if so give a brief summary of the moment of your salvation.

daqq

The problem is that if you haven't been regenerated you couldn't possibly comprehend what I state. It also opens the door for every idiot and his brother to start derailing the thread with imagined nonsense.

So to put my mind at rest, have you been saved, if so give a brief summary of the moment of your salvation.

This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list. (lol).

Obeying the Creator’s words is not building on sand.

Luke 6
46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”

That is really great GT. You even quoted the Testimony of Messiah from a passage which includes "foundation", the very title of this thread, and which refutes what the OP has said; and yet he says in his own words that it comes from, "every idiot and his brother to start derailing the thread with imagined nonsense." It appears to me that Truster's own storm has not even begun yet; for if he claims that the Testimony of Messiah is from "every idiot and his brother" then he certainly does not actually believe that holy Testimony of the one he claims to know and love. And if his storm had already come no doubt his house would have already been destroyed because it surely is not built on the foundation of the Testimony of Messiah. How can it be when he just belittled and trampled the words of Messiah which you quoted? :)

Truster

This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list.

http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?3733-Ignore-List-for-information-purposes-only

In case you wonder why I don't respond to anything you say it is probably because you have said things in the past that were heretical, vile, derogatory or simply rude. This might have been to me or to others. I then realised that there would be nothing that you have to say that I would want to hear. And that there would be nothing that I can say that you would be able to hear.

Truster

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

That last line "shall relax from the dread of evil" reminds me of posts I made in regard to gun ownership on this and on other sites. Americans always come back with the right to own a gun just incase they face an intruder in their home or an armed person anywhere else. This is of course "the dread of evil". Selah or go figure.

daqq

If I remember correctly I also am now on your ignore list after you saying these same things in another thread about how God was going to mock and ridicule those who disagree with you as He destroys them, or something similar, like what you posted here in your OP once again. So I suppose, before you say so yourself, "This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list." Haha, beat you to it, but you will probably repeat it again anyways seeing how you have intentionally blinded yourself to what others have to say. :)

This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list. (lol).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Truster
...and so:

This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list.

Cool! Thank you, thank you very much. :)

:rotfl:

In these replies #56, #60, #61, #62, #64, #65, #71, you called my heavenly Father the devil and Satan. You are already judged a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit by the Testimony of Messiah, that is, The Word, and the wrath of Elohim abides upon you according to The Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.