Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

I ask you again; how does repentance cause sorrow. It is the spirit that works within the heart that brings about shame.

Sorrow is not repentance. We agree there. Sorrow brings about repentance I thought.

peace
d2ada5caffac26b6013f6d43606be747.jpg
cdfc56ea9dd3e9f6a0441132c3c0f8e5.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I've given you the facts.

popsthebuilder

Elohim repented is a term used by the Holy Spirit to accommodate the limited capacity of man. Elohim is said to have a face and an arm and we know for a fact Elohim is Spirit and not matter. These devices make it easier to communicate ideas to man, but taking them literally as you have is plain dumb in the light of scripture. I AM YAH VEH I CHANGE NOT and you suggest He changes His mind? Who is this mind changing wimp you worship? It is certainly not the Eternal Almighty.
The references to GOD turning from wrath aren't cases of GOD changing. They are cases of man changing due to the messages/warnings/ tidings.

Does that make sense?

peace

Truster

The references to GOD turning from wrath aren't cases of GOD changing. They are cases of man changing due to the messages/warnings/ tidings.

Does that make sense?

peace

I had a chap around for a Bible study on Sunday and the study was on repentance. He understood and accepted every word I said. The reason being is he is going through the experience and my explanation matched what he was experiencing. I can speak on repentance from experience and what the scriptures teach.

The problem on here is people try and explain things they have no experience nor understanding of.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I had a chap around for a Bible study on Sunday and the study was on repentance. He understood and accepted every word I said. The reason being is he is going through the experience and my explanation matched what he was experiencing. I can speak on repentance from experience and what the scriptures teach.

The problem on here is people try and explain things they have no experience nor understanding of.

how do you know we don't experience?

I sure have experience what it is with God's teachings and without it.

I see it all around me. I see it clearly in the world.

popsthebuilder

Then why do I fear letting him down? Perhaps because the fear of disappointing Him is not the kind of fear His love drives away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True love is faithfulness. It is evergiving and unconditional.

Though the fear of GOD may lead one to devotion and faithfulness; in having said devotion and unwavering love one would have no thing to fear whatsoever.

The fear of GOD as I understand it is the fear of the consiquinces of one's own actions or the lack there of. If one is a devout love or holds a devout love; a true love without waver, then their actions would reflect such a love at all concievablecases intervals.

Such an individual would have no shame upon judgement and no fear in life on this plane or material existence.

peace

popsthebuilder

Not sure I understand. You've never been afraid of failure? Perhaps we don't share the same experience. I fear I've been great disappointment to my earthly father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Know that mistakes made are lessons to be learned. This too brings about repentance.

If you couldn't perceive the mistakes then you would be of the ignorant. The mere fact that you do feel shame shows that you are meant to be close to GOD in my opinion.

Patience friend, and perseverance in what you KNOW of the will of GOD in your personal life.

Peace friend.

If you object to me interjecting with unwarranted advice to a post that was never intended for me then I understand. Just let me know.

Truster

I just provided you with unmolested scripture showing that sorrow is causal to repentance yet you deny it still.

You are in error.

In which case I have been led into error by the anointing and that is a lie. So why don't you take your blasphemies and haunt someone else.

popsthebuilder

That isn't the first time you have haughtily assumed what I have personally experienced.

Sheep follow anyone. The weight will be on your shoulders.

I will tell you one time;
I am no sheep, I am no deceiver.

Fill in the blanks. It's okay, you can continue to accuse without any justification whatsoever.

May GOD have mercy on your soul and mine alike.

peace

popsthebuilder

In which case I have been led into error by the anointing and that is a lie. So why don't you take your blasphemies and haunt someone else.

Again; fill in the blanks. If one cannot be lead into error by being the anointed of GOD, and you refute the plain reading of scripture then that only leaves a couple of possibilities;

Either you somehow mistook the knowledge that was given you from the Holy Spirit (impossible), or in vanity you overtime allowed pride to manipulate the message of the Holy Spirit, or a wholly different spirit is what you experienced.

peace

Truster

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

Adam was a representative of the entire human race, and when he sinned, his sin is imputed to all whom he represented.

Messiah was a representative of a certain people, and when He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered, died and did rise again his justness is imputed to all whom He represented.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
=Truster;4991574] and when He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered, died and did rise again his justness is imputed to all whom He represented.[/QUOTE]

Who repented and accepted Jesus as a Lord and Savior.

I bolded your error.

it is not biblical. It is your opinion.

Truster

=Truster;4991574] and when He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered, died and did rise again his justness is imputed to all whom He represented.[/QUOTE]

Who repented and accepted Jesus as a Lord and Savior.

I bolded your error.

it is not biblical. It is your opinion.

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted.

Ordained means those who Messiah represented.

Adam was a representative of the entire human race, and when he sinned, his sin is imputed to all whom he represented.

Messiah was a representative of a certain people, and when He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered, died and did rise again his justness is imputed to all whom He represented.

Status
Not open for further replies.