Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You know what?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Let me ask you something. You said you were a Christian, but now your a Jew. Why would anyone leave Christianity to become a Jew. When Christianity came to deliver the Jews from their deceptions.
And why would anyone leave Christianity? Why did you fail at being a Christian?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know what I'm talking about. I have no idea of what your talking about.

Shalom.

Okay. I am responding to you about what you are saying. If you wanted me to start my own thread I guess you do not need to say so... but if you want me to talk about something from me on your thread I do not know how that relates to your OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Let me ask you something. You said you were a Christian, but now your a Jew. Why would anyone leave Christianity to become a Jew. When Christianity came to deliver the Jews from their deceptions.
And why would anyone leave Christianity? Why did you fail at being a Christian?

Shalom.

I believe that you misunderstand Jews and Judaism, Israel, the Torah, and the new covenant in Yeshua HaMashiach which came to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. As a Jew I can either say I am a Christian or I don't have to being that I do not need to. I accept the entire Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
Squeaky found a new Shalom friend

I said
Jesus came to deliver the Jews and call the Gentiles to a better covenant with God. What kind of person gives up the new covenant to go back to the old covenant. One full of deception.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)