Mystery, Babylon The Great!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have a blog on this, it will be much easier just to share that here.

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

I will explain what the Lord has shown me recently, I blogged a blog 8 months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome,(from my perspective) within 2 months God had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17: 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us? Why do we miss what is in plain site? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by Gods Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery/Secret.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on 7 hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will, according to prophecy, Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire or Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel {PEOPLE} were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed.

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture, to Behead them, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands.

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings but when Babylon is destroyed the Kings Cry and Lament her demise? Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. People then say "but what about Rev. 17:18" that verse calls her a city ? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what ? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is in Rev. 16.

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens in Rev. 6 and 7, and Rev. 18 is only Babylon or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !!

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we? Jesus our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So we see here that BABYLON is only a MEMORY, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all to Worship him, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. 6 and 7.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations that come against Israel (the World) and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL.

Dear Rondonmonson,

God told you no such thing. You have been listening to the devil instead. How convenient! Doesn't it say simply in Rev. 17:18KJV that the woman is that "Great CITY." Your explanation does not hold water. You say, "It is not a CITY," it is instead "It represents all that God sees as EVIL." Why do you go against the Scriptures to say such things? Wow, you are a piece of work. Your head is so full of lies and you let them run rampant with thoughts of yours that are untrue and an intricate web. I can only feel sorry for you, but you should also be more careful of what you spread around. God will not tolerate liars in Heaven. See Rev. 21:27KJV. You should report only those things that are true and not what you've deduced in your head.

Be Careful, dude!!

Michael

Rondonmonson

Dear Rondonmonson,

God told you no such thing. You have been listening to the devil instead. How convenient! Doesn't it say simply in Rev. 17:18KJV that the woman is that "Great CITY." Your explanation does not hold water. You say, "It is not a CITY," it is instead "It represents all that God sees as EVIL." Why do you go against the Scriptures to say such things? Wow, you are a piece of work. Your head is so full of lies and you let them run rampant with thoughts of yours that are untrue and an intricate web. I can only feel sorry for you, but you should also be more careful of what you spread around. God will not tolerate liars in Heaven. See Rev. 21:27KJV. You should report only those things that are true and not what you've deduced in your head.

Be Careful, dude!!

Michael

Yes, I have been a preacher for 30 years, so I will not stoop to childish insults.

The Revelation 17:18 verse is quite easy to figure out once you understand what John is speaking about instead of what we try to imagine it to be,

Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So what did John see? A Vision of course, of a woman (Harlot) riding a seven headed beast and upon her forehead was...... Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

So that Great City is seen as Babylon, and since Babylon will never ever be an inhabited city again, according to the bible, then this has to be metaphoric in nature. And then we see that Rev. 16:19 shows God seeing the Nations that come against Israel as.......BABYLON (Metaphoric).

I know the difference between my opinions and the Holy Spirit.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I have been a preacher for 30 years, so I will not stoop to childish insults.

The Revelation 17:18 verse is quite easy to figure out once you understand what John is speaking about instead of what we try to imagine it to be,

Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

So what did John see? A Vision of course, of a woman (Harlot) riding a seven headed beast and upon her forehead was...... Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

So that Great City is seen as Babylon, and since Babylon will never ever be an inhabited city again, according to the bible, then this has to be metaphoric in nature. And then we see that Rev. 16:19 shows God seeing the Nations that come against Israel as.......BABYLON (Metaphoric).

I know the difference between my opinions and the Holy Spirit.

Dear Ron,

Evidently you don't know. You say it is not a city. Rev. 17:18KJV clearly says that the woman is a CITY "And the woman which thou sawest is that great CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the Earth." So evidently it is a city. Yes, I know it mentions sins, but that doesn't change what is written.

You also don't know what it feels like to be visited by the Holy Ghost/Spirit. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it. I could tell you, but I'll let you go first. Preacher or not, certain things matter a lot. It is one of two of the best things that can happen in your life. God speaking to you or the Holy Spirit visiting you. Those are the true two choices. Let me know.

God Be With You.

Michael

Last edited:

Rondonmonson

Dear Ron,

Evidently you don't know. You say it is not a city. Rev. 17:18KJV clearly says that the woman is a CITY "And the woman which thou sawest is that great CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the Earth." So evidently it is a city. Yes, I know it mentions sins, but that doesn't change what is written.

You also don't know what it feels like to be visited by the Holy Ghost/Spirit. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it. I could tell you, but I'll let you go first. Preacher or not, certain things matter a lot. It is one of two of the best things that can happen in your life. God speaking to you or the Holy Spirit visiting you. Those are the true two choices. Let me know.

God Be With You.

Michael
You sir act like a child.

I proved to you that God sees her as Babylon.

You saying it HAS TO BE A CITY because its called a city is befuddling considering the nature of the book of Revelation.

The Harlot is not really a WOMAN.

The Seven Headed Beast is not a DRAGON nor is it a REAL BEAST.

The Seven Stars are NOT STARS but Churches.

The Locusts of Revelation 9 are NOT LOCUSTS but are Demon Spirits.

But you are demanding that Rev. 17:18 has to be a CITY..........Now that is too funny. :chuckle:

daqq

You saying it HAS TO BE A CITY because its called a city is befuddling considering the nature of the book of Revelation.

But you are demanding that Rev. 17:18 has to be a CITY..........Now that is too funny. :chuckle:

You are the light of the world: a city of seven congregations that is set upon the mountain of Elohim cannot be hidden. Neither do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a lampstand; and it gives light unto all that are in the house of the man. Let your light so shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in the heavens. But remember, Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. The lamp-light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single-focused, your whole body shall be full of light: but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in your be darkness, how great is that darkness! And as for the women: the women are the cities are the covenants, which is an allegory, For it is written that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which is of below and engenders bondage, which typology and allegory is Hagar the Egyptian, (Egypt, "great of flesh", Eze 16:26 KJV, Rev 11:8). For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children, (Jerusalem of below, of the flesh mindset). But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, O barren who did not bear; break forth and cry, you that travailed not: for the desolate has many more children than she which has an husband. Enlarge the place of your tabernacle-tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of your habitations: spare not in the lengthening of your cords and the strengthening of your stakes: for you shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left, and your seed shall inherit the Nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited again, (wilderness Tabernacle symbolism of our mother-covenant). Yes, the women are the cities are the covenants; and the flesh minded paradigm must be completely burned down to the ground, that is, the whole city, so that the words of Elohim may be fulfilled, (Rev 17:16-17). :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Rondonmonson,

You go ahead and keep thinking that I'm a child. I stand by all I've said, as a witness with a testimony to share, given to me by God. I don't mean to get back to you so late, but I've been extremely busy for the past couple days. You would think that, being a preacher, you would be more knowledgeable about the Bible. Who is the child?

May God Be With You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are the light of the world: a city of seven congregations that is set upon the mountain of Elohim cannot be hidden. Neither do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a lampstand; and it gives light unto all that are in the house of the man. Let your light so shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in the heavens. But remember, Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. The lamp-light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single-focused, your whole body shall be full of light: but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in your be darkness, how great is that darkness! And as for the women: the women are the cities are the covenants, which is an allegory, For it is written that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which is of below and engenders bondage, which typology and allegory is Hagar the Egyptian, (Egypt, "great of flesh", Eze 16:26 KJV, Rev 11:8). For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children, (Jerusalem of below, of the flesh mindset). But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, O barren who did not bear; break forth and cry, you that travailed not: for the desolate has many more children than she which has an husband. Enlarge the place of your tabernacle-tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of your habitations: spare not in the lengthening of your cords and the strengthening of your stakes: for you shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left, and your seed shall inherit the Nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited again, (wilderness Tabernacle symbolism of our mother-covenant). Yes, the women are the cities are the covenants; and the flesh minded paradigm must be completely burned down to the ground, that is, the whole city, so that the words of Elohim may be fulfilled, (Rev 17:16-17). :)

Dear daqq,

I'm sorry, but I must get back hopefully tonight. It has been a long day. Thanks for waiting.

God Is Great!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear daqq,

Hey Buddy, I can understand some of what you wrote and I agree with it. But some of it I don't understand. I need you to expound on the last part of it. Like about the covenants and all. From what I understand, there are only two covenants, the old and the new. The OT and the NT. Let me know.

Thanks and God's Best 4 U,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey patrick jane,

What do you think about what I have said here, in this Thread?? Surely Hollywood definitely has more hookers than ancient Babylon ever did {both female and male}!! And who cannot see the Great Influence this city has had on other cities of the nation by way of it's movies and TV shows, showing other people how to murder, how to cheat, lie, and steal? It's all displayed in the movies and TV shows created in Hollywood. Come to Hollywood, where the action is.

And through many soap operas, and dramatic, suspense, and even comedy movies, they show people how to fornicate {have sex with more than one woman in your life, in most instances}, how to plan elaborate thefts and murders, and lie to and manipulate others, and covet and envy what others have, etc.? You know I could still go on. Every wrong and sin imaginable is depicted by the movies, which are made in Hollywood, including how to abuse drugs like heroin, etc. Also in magazines that come from Hollywood, and the TV shows, and where, even much of our music, originates.

Of course, you should surely have that figured out by now. Even all of the cities of the world see our movies with subtitles and our magazines, and are influenced by them greatly. But for the most part, our nation remains to be the forefront of the cities affected by this city called Hollywood. I've been there before, but not at night.

Hollywood is a small suburb of Los Angeles. Far from little ancient Babylon, Hollywood has dwarfed the city of Babylon in the amount of evil influences creating sins of many things. I would suppose that Los Angeles is a port city where many good, nice and pleasant things come from, etc. I had a vision that included a great earthquake in their future. I am just saying what was in my vision, years ago. I also know that everyone already knows that there will be earthquakes in southern California.

My version of it, though, will have it occurring after the two witnesses or prophets die and come back to life after being dead for 3 and a half days. And it will occur before the sun has been darkened and the moon shall undergo a total lunar eclipse {a red blood moon}, etc. That is how it is recorded in the Bible {see Rev. 6:12KJV}. This earthquake shall occur first {see Rev. 16:18KJV}. And Hollywood will be burned thoroughly with fire before the earthquake. Hope this is not too much to bear. It is written. Amen!

God Be With You, Sporty!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If ever there was a city that had such great influence on the other cities of the Earth, besides Jerusalem, that city is Hollywood/Los Angeles. There is a West Hollywood also. It is the same city. Same with Los Angeles. Hollywood is a suburb of L.A. None of you can see what I'm saying here or what?! How much of a brain does it take? This city reigns over the other kings of the Earth, namely "stealing, lying, cheating, fornication, coveting, gluttony, envy, etc. The different "kings" of the Earth are not actual kings. I explained this earlier. Also, the woman or great whore mentioned in Rev. is actually a city. If you need more to help you understand, let me know. Will close for now.

Praise The Lord!!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hollywood has never reigned over the kings of the earth but Rome has. The fornication committed by mystery Babylon is her unlawful association with the kings of the earth. Rome fulfills this prophecy in every particular.

Dear ThreeAngels,

I had three angels visit me in the period of 3 weeks. How about you?? You are very wrong thinking like a human to believe that Rome fulfills this prophecy in every particular. Tell me how, O man? You've got it all figured out from some stupid meaning that someone else gave you. You don't know the Truth, and the Truth is not in you in this instance. Hollywood is the city being mentioned. Not Rome. Rome is an Old interpretation. I suppose you are a girl? Revelation is talking about current events that would happen prior to Jesus' Returning. Not some cooked up story like yours. I should have told you this when you posted it. Now, I have. Pray to God that you are right! Otherwise, you are spreading lies around in His Name. Not very good at all. You think like a human being and no doubt, someone talked you into this one. If it came straightway from you, I would analyze who I am listening to. God or Satan? Pick your pleasure. In whose name do you speak these words? If you say God's, then you are a dead soul. What do you prefer?? I've had enough so that I won't remain silent on this issue.

Sincerely,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't match scripture.

Jesus said many would come in his name claiming to be Christ, not the person of Christ, but the authority of Christ. In other words, there will be many who claim they are sitting in Christ's seat of authority.

This has been going on for some time.

He holds out his hand so others can kiss his ring.

Dear Jamie,

I don't have to kiss His Ring, I will kiss His Feet! I do not say that I am Christ, or that I speak in His seat of authority. Why would I do something like that? Do you think I don't want to go to Heaven to be with my beloved Jesus and God. God gave me the information that Hollywood IS spiritually like Babylon, and He will destroy her city and pluck her up and put her spirit in a future city on Earth, when Gog and Magog are on the Earth. Somewhere in the land of Shinar, I believe is what you meant. The land that you mention is modern day Iran or Iraq. You know nothing and you try to tell me that God is a liar?? I know what I heard and Who spoke it to me. I could easily die for it in order to prove it. Can you die thinking it is really, truly Rome?? Rome is some ancient time that someone has doled out to you. That's that!

Sincerely,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps Satan will mimic the true LORD who brings the New Jerusalem down from heaven.
Perhaps Satan has a city tucked away in the second heaven that will rest on it's own base. Zech 5

Dear STP,
Satan can't mimic the true Lord because he has not been given that ability. The true antiChrist is someone who believes he can do miracles like Jesus could. He writes about it in his book, saying "could Jesus do the same miracles that I do??" You don't know what is truly going on Saul. New Jerusalem will not come until after the devil gets locked away from bothering Earth's people for a thousand years. Then he shall be let loose again, to deceive people. That will be his final chance until he gets thrown into the Lake of fire, which is Our Sun, and this was told to me that it is fact by the Lord Himself. He told me that the Sun was the Lake of Fire, burning with brimstone, etc. He also told me that Our Earth's center was where Hell was, and that it is extremely hot there for any spirit, much less Satan's. If Satan thinks that Hell is hot, wait until he makes it to the Sun. After that, the New Jerusalem shall come down from Heaven and no one shall make it in there if they make a lie, or worse. It is written right in the Bible. See Rev. 21:27KJV.

See all of Rev. 21KJV, for it describes the New Jerusalem. And it is after a time that the Lord has reigned on Earth and that we shall reign with Him for a thousand years. All of this has to happen after the 2nd Coming of Christ has occurred. See Rev. 19:15,16KJV. All of these things must happen first, before there is a New Jerusalem. Every one is in a big rush to see the Bible unfold as they see fit, but I tell you how it WILL BE, so Please Don't Ignore Me and listen to Satan's lies instead.

I was told that Hell was in the center of the Earth and that is where the extremely hot magma and lava were. And He told me that it was Symbolically the bottomless pit. Further, He said that the Earth has no bottom, because everyone thinks they are on top of the Earth, because of Gravity. So there is a top of Earth and a center, but no bottom. This is how the Lord described to me where Hell was and how the Earth has no bottom. The center of it is the bottomless pit and if you keep digging and make it there, tons of luck. Dig further, and you will find China or Russia, who all think they are living on the TOP of the Earth. Do you understand now?

Satan will NEVER SEE a place in a second heaven, or whatever you believe. You think with the thoughts of men, not with the thoughts of God. I know that I am very blessed by God and that is how I know all of these things, but at least I can say I will die for it if it's not the Truth. I give you all facts that I've shared in my testimony that I received from God, but none of you want to believe me. When you find out that I was telling the truth, you'll most likely be in Heaven or Hell. Either way, you will know that what I've said is fact from the true Lord God Himself. Only then will you probably believe me.

With Much Love, In Jesus Christ {His Example},

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, come on Michael, I doubt that you even have a mitre.

Dear jamie,

I sense that you are a girl. I would only need a mitre if I was a Bishop. I don't need such trivialities. Jamie, don't you know who I am? I have refrained from mentioning it to anyone here, but you know by now that I may make a mistake or two, or more in the life here, but not about this easy thing. Are you Catholic, hon? I am a Christian and I consider you to be a Christian too, because you love the same God and Jesus. You just do it in a different way than I do. Do you know that by Jesus' word, you can be sent to Heaven, or not? That is written in the Bible. It has to do with something Jesus said. "No man cometh to the Father, but by Me {Jesus}." I figure you fit that description and because of your loyalty to God and Christ, I believe you will make it to Heaven. You're still learning, and I cannot judge you because only God and Christ can do that.

Jamie, I would just like to be friends without any enmity. I hope that you feel the same way. I want to be friends with many of you here because I love you in the same way I do my own family. We are all related, coming from Noah and his wife, and their children. And we are also descendants of Adam and Eve, for they were Noah's ancestors, and we are also. We are all children of God. Some are off the beaten path. I love all of you here. I even tried reaching out to others who I thought could change their minds and be followers of Christ instead. But, no luck with them, after like 3 and 1/2 years of me trying, I gave up with them. They are on their own. Sometimes, people just won't change. Only to those whom are called, and few are chosen. Please hear me out before judging me.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Proverbs 26:4

Dear Watchman,

You should know by now that I am hardly a fool, and you answered me, so you have created the same folly yourself. You can find any few words in the Bible to say just about everything. Like me saying to you, "Get thee behind me, Satan, for thou savorest not the things that are of God." How do you like that? It's true too!!

Why must you be so negative? I would rather that we be good neighbors and love one another, so let's try that for a while. There is not enough time to be against each other. Jesus doesn't want to return to see us fighting, and I will just not have it. Jesus taught me to love each other. He said, "Love one another, even as I have loved you." I don't want us to point poison darts at each other. Truce?

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey patrick jane,

What do you think about what I have said here, in this Thread?? Surely Hollywood definitely has more hookers than ancient Babylon ever did {both female and male}!! And who cannot see the Great Influence this city has had on other cities of the nation by way of it's movies and TV shows, showing other people how to murder, how to cheat, lie, and steal? It's all displayed in the movies and TV shows created in Hollywood. Come to Hollywood, where the action is.

And through many soap operas, and dramatic, suspense, and even comedy movies, they show people how to fornicate {have sex with more than one woman in your life, in most instances}, how to plan elaborate thefts and murders, and lie to and manipulate others, and covet and envy what others have, etc.? You know I could still go on. Every wrong and sin imaginable is depicted by the movies, which are made in Hollywood, including how to abuse drugs like heroin, etc. Also in magazines that come from Hollywood, and the TV shows, and where, even much of our music, originates.

Of course, you should surely have that figured out by now. Even all of the cities of the world see our movies with subtitles and our magazines, and are influenced by them greatly. But for the most part, our nation remains to be the forefront of the cities affected by this city called Hollywood. I've been there before, but not at night.

Hollywood is a small suburb of Los Angeles. Far from little ancient Babylon, Hollywood has dwarfed the city of Babylon in the amount of evil influences creating sins of many things. I would suppose that Los Angeles is a port city where many good, nice and pleasant things come from, etc. I had a vision that included a great earthquake in their future. I am just saying what was in my vision, years ago. I also know that everyone already knows that there will be earthquakes in southern California.

My version of it, though, will have it occurring after the two witnesses or prophets die and come back to life after being dead for 3 and a half days. And it will occur before the sun has been darkened and the moon shall undergo a total lunar eclipse {a red blood moon}, etc. That is how it is recorded in the Bible {see Rev. 6:12KJV}. This earthquake shall occur first {see Rev. 16:18KJV}. And Hollywood will be burned thoroughly with fire before the earthquake. Hope this is not too much to bear. It is written. Amen!

God Be With You, Sporty!!

Michael
Thanks Michael, good post !!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks Michael, good post !!!

Thank you, patrick! I must admit though that I made a mistake about this earthquake, which I've never done before, but this Hollywood/L.A. earthquake will hit before or after the one I described above. The earthquake I described about shall be in Phoenix, AZ, from what I understand. And it will be the largest earthquake since people have been on the planet. Honestly! Yes, sorry I screwed that up.

You're One Of The Best, My Twin Brother!!

Michael