The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
This study describes in detail the events from the sixth seal of Revelation up to the time of the new heaven and new earth. It also correlates prophecies of the old the testament with the prophecies in Revelation, and also correlates the Jewish festivals with the events of the second coming. The study is found here. Let us begin a dialogue about this study here in this thread.

Rondonmonson

This study describes in detail the events from the sixth seal of Revelation up to the time of the new heaven and new earth. It also correlates prophecies of the old the testament with the prophecies in Revelation, and also correlates the Jewish festivals with the events of the second coming. The study is found here. Let us begin a dialogue about this study here in this thread.

Even in a blog, you have to be much more concise than that. I will show you how to be brief here. You are onto something about the Jewish Feast days but your timing is off.

The Seals are not opened, else the Anti-Christ would be on the scene along with a couple of billion deaths and the Church would not be on earth but in Heaven with Jesus marrying the Lamb.

The Feasts of Leviticus 23 are indeed a sign or a pattern God gave unto us. The THREE SPRING FEASTS were fulfilled by Jesus Christ death and resurrection.

The Feast of Passover = Jesus died and his blood is our Passover !!

The Feast of Unleavened Bread = Jesus had no Sin

The Feast of First-fruits = Jesus was the first raised from the Dead.

Now we have the Feast that is all alone on the Calendar, buy itself:

The Feast of Pentecost or Harvest = The Church Age of Course !! The Church is Harvesting souls for Jesus Christ the Sower. When the Church age ends, we will be called home, and Israel will be back on the clock so to speak. Their 70th Week will begin and Jacobs Troubles will soon come to pass.

The next three Feast are Fall Feasts. The Feast that comes after Pentecost signals the Pentecost is over and that the Feast of Atonement and Tabernacle are nigh at hand !! The First fall Feast is the Feast of Trumpets !!! (THE LAST TRUMP).

The Feast of Trumpets = This did nothing, except announce the Feast of Pentecost was OVER (Church Age) and the Feast of Atonement was very near. This is why Paul calls it the Last Trump. When the Last Trump sounds, the Church will be called home, to be with Jesus Christ in Heaven where we marry the Lamb and Israel then must go through Jacobs Trouble or the 70th Week of Daniels prophecy...BUT WHY? TO ATONE !!

The Feast of Atonement = ISRAEL HAS TO ATONE or all Israel must be Saved, not every Jew, but Israel as a Nation must atone for turning its back on God, Daniel said this atonement must happen before the 70th Week is fulfilled. In Malachi 4:5-6 we see that Elijah is sent to turn Israel back to God before the Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) so the Two-witnesses come, and turn Israel back to God. Meaning Israel Atones !! As a Nation, FINALLY !!

The Feast of Tabernacle = Well we know Tabernacle means TO DWELL WITH GOD. So after Israel ATONES for its sins, finally accepting Jesus as their Messiah and repenting for turning their back on God and serving false gods, and then they will DWELL WITH GOD/JESUS when he comes back.

The whole pattern fits together like a glove.

After the Church is Raptured The Anti-Christ comes to power for 3 1/2 years of Peace/Security. Then Jesus breaks the Seals. The Anti-Christ breaks/reneges on all of his deals, he Conquers Israel, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. In doing so he murders billions of people. This is the Seals, they start at the Mid-way point in the Seven Year Period of Daniels 70th Week.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Even in a blog, you have to be much more concise than that. I will show you how to be brief here. You are onto something about the Jewish Feast days but your timing is off.

The Seals are not opened, else the Anti-Christ would be on the scene along with a couple of billion deaths and the Church would not be on earth but in Heaven with Jesus marrying the Lamb.

The Feasts of Leviticus 23 are indeed a sign or a pattern God gave unto us. The THREE SPRING FEASTS were fulfilled by Jesus Christ death and resurrection.

The Feast of Passover = Jesus died and his blood is our Passover !!

The Feast of Unleavened Bread = Jesus had no Sin

The Feast of First-fruits = Jesus was the first raised from the Dead.

Now we have the Feast that is all alone on the Calendar, buy itself:

The Feast of Pentecost or Harvest = The Church Age of Course !! The Church is Harvesting souls for Jesus Christ the Sower. When the Church age ends, we will be called home, and Israel will be back on the clock so to speak. Their 70th Week will begin and Jacobs Troubles will soon come to pass.

The next three Feast are Fall Feasts. The Feast that comes after Pentecost signals the Pentecost is over and that the Feast of Atonement and Tabernacle are nigh at hand !! The First fall Feast is the Feast of Trumpets !!! (THE LAST TRUMP).

The Feast of Trumpets = This did nothing, except announce the Feast of Pentecost was OVER (Church Age) and the Feast of Atonement was very near. This is why Paul calls it the Last Trump. When the Last Trump sounds, the Church will be called home, to be with Jesus Christ in Heaven where we marry the Lamb and Israel then must go through Jacobs Trouble or the 70th Week of Daniels prophecy...BUT WHY? TO ATONE !!

The Feast of Atonement = ISRAEL HAS TO ATONE or all Israel must be Saved, not every Jew, but Israel as a Nation must atone for turning its back on God, Daniel said this atonement must happen before the 70th Week is fulfilled. In Malachi 4:5-6 we see that Elijah is sent to turn Israel back to God before the Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) so the Two-witnesses come, and turn Israel back to God. Meaning Israel Atones !! As a Nation, FINALLY !!

The Feast of Tabernacle = Well we know Tabernacle means TO DWELL WITH GOD. So after Israel ATONES for its sins, finally accepting Jesus as their Messiah and repenting for turning their back on God and serving false gods, and then they will DWELL WITH GOD/JESUS when he comes back.

The whole pattern fits together like a glove.

After the Church is Raptured The Anti-Christ comes to power for 3 1/2 years of Peace/Security. Then Jesus breaks the Seals. The Anti-Christ breaks/reneges on all of his deals, he Conquers Israel, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. In doing so he murders billions of people. This is the Seals, they start at the Mid-way point in the Seven Year Period of Daniels 70th Week.

This is alot of made up hogwash. Tisk tisk tisk.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Jealous hey......:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

No, grieved. If someone speaks the truth, I am overjoyed. If someone teaches me something new, I am grateful. But if someone speaks lies and foolishness, I am grieved. I have tried showing you your error and you still continue to refuse to come to understanding.

Rondonmonson

No, grieved. If someone speaks the truth, I am overjoyed. If someone teaches me something new, I am grateful. But if someone speaks lies and foolishness, I am grieved. I have tried showing you your error and you still continue to refuse to come to understanding.

You sir are very confused, don't kid yourself.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
You sir are very confused, don't kid yourself.

Am I? I have demonstrated through scripture I am correct, whereas all you have are your own conjectures. Not one thing I have spoken is without the backing of scripture, hence why every statement I make always has a backing of scripture.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That would be too obvious.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Also--

Dan 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Dan 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Deception it is.

Also he will not kill his own worshippers--

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The link between the 4th seal and the fifth seal is unmistakable--

No pre-trib rapture here--

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

same as--

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

LA

Rondonmonson

Am I? I have demonstrated through scripture I am correct, whereas all you have are your own conjectures. Not one thing I have spoken is without the backing of scripture, hence why every statement I make always has a backing of scripture.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

You have demonstrated nothing but a quagmire. You cant't contradict my points so you get frustrated and just say something snide. At least L.A. has counterpoints.

Rondonmonson

That would be too obvious.
It doesn't matter at that point in time. He will have the power to achieve his goals.

Deception it is.

Also he will not kill his own worshippers--

Deception is the first 3 1/2 years. No deception is needed after you start conquering, what are you going to say? I don't really mean it, I am just having fun? DECEPTION IS NOT RELEVANT after the Wars start.

His "worshipers" will be all who chose to live by worshiping him. If Muslims chose not to worship him as God, they will die. As will everyone else.

The link between the 4th seal and the fifth seal is unmistakable--

No pre-trib rapture here--

Somewhat. Many that die will not be Christians, they will not be under the Alter if they refused to worship the Anti-Christ because they are loyal to Allah. They will be in hell (after 1000 years of sleep in the grave). So like I said, "SOMEWHAT" Only the Christians who were saved during the Tribulation/Jacobs Troubles will be under the ALTER in the 5th Seal, all other Christians are in Heaven Marrying the Lamb.

The PRE-TRIB Rapture will not take place half-way through the Tribulation.........I AGREE. It happens before the Seven Year Period begins.

Last edited:

Zeke

Galatians 1:12 is the revelation that happens within the spiritual kingdom in man Luke 17:20-21 which is the realm John tells you he was in while experiencing the invisible kingdom, which is an anathema to carnal minded traditionalist who have been taught it's secular history concerning finite time which has no relevance to the God of the living with eternity in their hearts.

Every temple in the letter was but a shadow of the only temple I AM dwells in 1Cor 3:16, Acts 17:24, John 3:13, all outward focused theology is a veil to the true temple behind those eyes.