questions for christians

God's Truth

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

You say you believe Paul but you do not because Paul calls it first to Jews then to Gentiles. NOT--- Jews forever only and a different for the Gentiles.

Jesus says when he is crucified then all can come to him to be saved.

You say Jesus to the Jews and Paul with a different gospel to the Gentiles.

You make Paul a sinner teaching against Jesus.

Rom 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

First to the Jews then to the Gentiles.

Jesus came for those who were circumcised they are the people who ALREADY belonged to God. They were God's and God gave them to Jesus. They were God's and now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's. God told them to get circumcised a long time ago that was a teaching tool, a shadow of Jesus. Jesus came and taught the truth for the new covenant, and then he died on the cross and circumcision of the flesh was nailed to the cross. God did cut off many Jews because they did not have faith even though they were circumcised.

The cross is the end to the dividing wall of Jews and Gentiles.

Jesus is the Lord over all.

Just ask me for scripture to what I said if you do not recognize them.

God's Truth

This question is utmost important all Jesus' followers should ask.

It is like elephant in the room for many Christians.

The thing about you is that you say the word 'Christian', but that word did not come around until the time of Acts. You speak against teachings from the apostles unless they quote Jesus exactly as in the four gospel books; however, you do have some teachings from them or you would not call yourself a Christian.

I am not going against you. I am trying to help you to understand. I hope you do not get defensive with me for telling you that. You are more right than the madists and faith only teachers, but if you would come to trust the rest of the Bible it would be good for you.
God the Creator of all seen and unseen can preserve His Word for us exactly as He wants to. God likes us to search, it is good for the heart. We have to search what He means, and it is good to trust all the written Word in the Holy Bible.
Don't let the madists and faith alone people confuse you about Paul They do not know Paul and understand what he is saying. They think he says don't obey Jesus. Paul would not like to hear how they misunderstand him.

God's Truth

You wind up breaking your closest relationships, thinking the way you do. That's not what Jesus wants! Church is absolutely about unity and uniting and togetherness and oneness and family. But here you are, reading everything that He said:

If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26 KJV)

Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. (Matthew 10:37 KJV)

Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. (John 12:25-26 KJV)

And thinking that somehow, rightly dividing people is acceptable, because "Jesus said" this or that. That's not what Jesus wants! He wants unity, He said He wants unity, He prayed for unity. When your relationships break apart you're not doing what He wants. If you can't figure out how to obey Him without breaking apart relationships, you're doing it wrong, better come up with something new.

And that must be why you are here then.

Jesus wants you to obey him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I guess you don't know what Christianity is.

That explains your filthy comment.

Calm down, Jesus loves you, friend.

What's so "filthy" about what he said? You're not a "true believer" in the Grace Gospel, so, you're open to the false doctrines that Satan has to offer you.

God's Truth

Christ loves us and dies for us while we are yet sinners. We keep His commands after salvation because He loves us first.

God loves His creation the whole world. God loves 'us' in general. God does NOT EVEN KNOW you unless you obey Him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

It is much like someone laying knocked unconscious in a burning building (sinner).

No, it is not like that. That is what your false teachers have said. It is not from God.

That person can't save themselves. The hero (Jesus) rushes in and saves them. The sinner then falls in love with the hero and then begins to obey. The obeying and love come after the fact of being saved.

1 John 4-19 KJV
We love him, because he first loved us.

Romans 5:6-10 KJV
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. [10] For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Jesus dying for us while we were still UNGODLY is about Jesus dying for the GENTILES who were UNGODLY, they were without God and did not come into His Covenant which circumcision in the flesh was a sign.

Jesus saved the ungodly Gentiles means that Jesus did not make anyone get circumcised like the Jews before he would save them.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

Read these scriptures:

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Did you read that?

They were ENEMIES because they did not obey and come into the covenant with God by getting circumcised in the flesh.

You should question everything that you have been taught.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Common sense eludes you when you speak that those who preach obedience to Jesus are doing Satan's job.

Think for yourself, is preaching to not obey ever right? You have been ensnared to say such evil nonsense.

NO! I just speak what the "Grace Gospel" says to us all. You have rejected the Gospel, hence, you're a "WORKER" trying to EARN your own salvation.

pondsbb

God loves His creation the whole world. God loves 'us' in general. God does NOT EVEN KNOW you unless you obey Him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

No, it is not like that. That is what your false teachers have said. It is not from God.

Jesus dying for us while we were still UNGODLY is about Jesus dying for the GENTILES who were UNGODLY, they were without God and did not come into His Covenant which circumcision in the flesh was a sign.

Jesus saved the ungodly Gentiles means that Jesus did not make anyone get circumcised like the Jews before he would save them.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Jesus did not make the enemies get circumcised first and do what the Jews always did before he would save them. They just had to believe and obey Jesus and repent of their sins.

Read these scriptures:

Ephesians 2:11 Therefore remember that formerly you who are Gentiles in the flesh and called uncircumcised by the so-called circumcision (that done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Did you read that?

They were ENEMIES because they did not obey and come into the covenant with God by getting circumcised in the flesh.

You should question everything that you have been taught.
I agree we obey when we fall in love with the Lord. We don't know Him before salvation, but simply know about Him through the Word of God.

Once saved we become a new person and begin to obey.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

God's Truth

I agree we obey when we fall in love with the Lord. We don't know Him before salvation, but simply know about Him through the Word of God.

Once saved we become a new person and begin to obey.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

I just gave you scriptures to consider, but you did not consider them carefully enough.

God does not save anyone until they love Him.

We do not love God until we obey God.

What don't you get about giving up your teachings from men and believing only God?

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Both Meshak and GT reject "The Grace Gospel" that was given to "The Apostle Paul" by "The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." Hence, they are not "True Christians" in the Biblical sense.