You Will Never Find The Truth

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its all about what someone says.

Mat 12:36

“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37

“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Shalom.

This is important. What a person says is different than whether or not there was a demonstration of the Holy Spirit. A person does not need to intend to demonstrate the Holy Spirit for the Holy Spirit to be demonstrated. If you observe that the Holy Spirit was present when you listened to someone speak, that is a good thing. It can only bring glory to God when this happens or occurs.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This is important. What a person says is different than whether or not there was a demonstration of the Holy Spirit. A person does not need to intend to demonstrate the Holy Spirit for the Holy Spirit to be demonstrated. If you observe that the Holy Spirit was present when you listened to someone speak, that is a good thing. It can only bring glory to God when this happens or occurs.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I haven't seen you say anything spiritual yet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I haven't seen you say anything spiritual yet.

Shalom.

Okay. What do you want me to talk about or say? What do you expect for or as something spiritual? I did not start this, as I am on your thread. I can respond to what you say, and help when I do and / or as I can.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay. What do you want me to talk about or say? What do you expect for or as something spiritual? I did not start this, as I am on your thread. I can respond to what you say, and help when I do and / or as I can.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you get confused easily? Because you started it when you came on my thread.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you get confused easily? Because you started it when you came on my thread.

Shalom.

It is your thread. I can respond to your posts in it. I am not intending to bring up any new ideas. The posts in a thread are supposed to be related to the OP. Working out communication is okay according to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is your thread. I can respond to your posts in it. I am not intending to bring up any new ideas. The posts in a thread are supposed to be related to the OP. Working out communication is okay according to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
No is not communicating.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No is not communicating.

Shalom.

When you post an OP do you want people to respond to what you have said? Should we, I, and everyone, agree or disagree? Are we free to disagree? If we disagree what should we say to express that we disagree? If we agree what should we say to express that we agree?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When you post an OP do you want people to respond to what you have said? Should we, I, and everyone, agree or disagree? Are we free to disagree? If we disagree what should we say to express that we disagree? If we agree what should we say to express that we agree?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You don't respond to the OP. Your just playing musical chairs. with all your silly questions. I don't mind you do keep my threads at the top of the board

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You don't respond to the OP. Your just playing musical chairs. with all your silly questions. I don't mind you do keep my threads at the top of the board

Shalom.

The first thing to do when you see a thread that you might want to respond to, is read the OP. If you don't know the content of the thread, the thread title should help you to decide if you want to read the OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The first thing to do when you see a thread that you might want to respond to, is read the OP. If you don't know the content of the thread, the thread title should help you to decide if you want to read the OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol But you don't address the OP. All you do is gossip.

“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol But you don't address the OP. All you do is gossip.

Shalom.

I am not talking about anyone else. I am only talking to you. It is your thread. If you prefer a private message if I want to only talk to you, let me know. Or I can not post on your threads.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not talking about anyone else. I am only talking to you. It is your thread. If you prefer a private message if I want to only talk to you, let me know. Or I can not post on your threads.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It seems to be a useless conversation talking to you.

Mat 12:34

“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Mat 12:35

“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart[fn] brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.

Mat 12:37

“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You see silly idle words.

Shalom.

I feel that it is okay to recognize that you can think and that this is good. Not everyone can. But I feel that you can and I am okay leaving the conversation knowing this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I feel that it is okay to recognize that you can think and that this is good. Not everyone can. But I feel that you can and I am okay leaving the conversation knowing this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
More idle words.