Arianism.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As defined by Wikipedia--

Arianism, in Christianity, is a Christological[1] concept that asserts that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was begotten by God the Father at a point in time, is distinct from the Father and is therefore subordinate to the Father, but the Son is also God.[2] Arian teachings were first attributed to Arius (c. AD 250–336), a Christian presbyter in Alexandria, Egypt. The teachings of Arius and his supporters were opposed to the prevailing theological views held by proto-orthodox Christians, regarding the nature of the Trinity and the nature of Christ. The Arian concept of Christ is that the Son of God did not always exist but was begotten by God the Father.[2]

Looks Biblical to me.

LA

daqq

Arianism, in Christianity, is a Christological[1] concept that asserts that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was begotten by God the Father at a point in time, is distinct from the Father and is therefore subordinate to the Father, but the Son is also God.[2] Arian teachings were first attributed to Arius (c. AD 250–336), a Christian presbyter in Alexandria, Egypt. The teachings of Arius and his supporters were opposed to the prevailing theological views held by proto-orthodox Christians, regarding the nature of the Trinity and the nature of Christ. The Arian concept of Christ is that the Son of God did not always exist but was begotten by God the Father.[2]

Looks Biblical to me.

LA

In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with the Elohim, and the Logos was Elohim.
There really is no way around that plain clear statement from John 1:1.

The question is: Who exactly is the Logos?
Yeshua does not claim to be the Logos.
The Logos is the Son of Elohim.

clefty

The Son is also God?

Adam was created to live forever and was participant of the creation even...co creator

Yahushua said He calls us gods...which is akin to judges...knowing good from evil....and well, that was learned in the garden of Eden when it was said of us Humans "they have become like one of Usknowing good from evil and now lest they reach out and also take of the tree of life and live forever-"

So we were merely forbidden to live forever...

God can make gods...and His Son called us brothers...just not immortal ones...

No big deal...He also made a donkey talk...His Son made a fish deposit money...lol

clefty

Looks Biblical to me.

LA

HalleluYah!

The only begotten Son was begotten spiritually but was also actually reborn into the physical flesh so that we born of the flesh may become reborn into the spiritual...and live forever...a little above the angels even...but just below Him Our Savior, and certainly below Him His begetter...

daqq

Do you believe Jesus is also God?

Then it makes two Gods.

I see "God" according to how the word Elohim or elohim is used in the scripture, which is many different ways, and certainly not the way that most modern western minds view that same word, ("God"). When most hear the word "God" they immediately think of "God Almighty" but that is not always what that word means in the scripture, (when Elohim or elohim is used). Elohim can be God, Angels, Judges, an "elohim seed", (as it is used in Mal 2:15 and usually rendered "godly" seed or offspring), or even men, (such as Moses), and is also used for heathen gods or gods of the nations. There are many different usages of the word Elohim; and what I have said thus far does not even include the various usages of "ha-Elohim", (with the definite article which is in some places meant as "the Angels" and not a proper noun or name).

In John 10:34-36 the Master quotes from Psalm 82:6, "I have said, You are Elohim, and all of you sons of the Most High", ("but you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes" - Psa 82:7), where he says, "Is it not written in your law, I have said, You are Elohim? If He called them Elohim, unto whom the Logos of Elohim had come, and the scripture cannot be broken: you say of him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, "You blaspheme!", because I said I am a son of Elohim?

So then, according to the doctrine; if the Logos of Elohim has come to you, then you too are an Elohim, but you shall die like an adam and fall as one of the Sariym-princes. Also, be sure to keep the first commandment and do not put yourself on equal footing with your heavenly Father, oh little elohim; for He says, "You shall have no other elohim against My face!", (meaning "equal to Me", Exo 20:3). :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I see "God" according to how the word Elohim or elohim is used in the scripture, which is many different ways, and certainly not the way that most modern western minds view that same word, ("God"). When most hear the word "God" they immediately think of "God Almighty" but that is not always what that word means in the scripture, (when Elohim or elohim is used). Elohim can be God, Angels, Judges, an "elohim seed", (as it is used in Mal 2:15 and usually rendered "godly" seed or offspring), or even men, (such as Moses), and is also used for heathen gods or gods of the nations. There are many different usages of the word Elohim; and what I have said thus far does not even include the various usages of "ha-Elohim", (with the definite article which is in some places meant as "the Angels" and not a proper noun or name).

In John 10:34-36 the Master quotes from Psalm 82:6, "I have said, You are Elohim, and all of you sons of the Most High", ("but you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes" - Psa 82:7), where he says, "Is it not written in your law, I have said, You are Elohim? If He called them Elohim, unto whom the Logos of Elohim had come, and the scripture cannot be broken: you say of him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, "You blaspheme!", because I said I am a son of Elohim?

So then, according to the doctrine; if the Logos of Elohim has come to you, then you too are an Elohim, but you shall die like an adam and fall as one of the Sariym-princes. Also, be sure to keep the first commandment and do not put yourself on equal footing with your heavenly Father, oh little elohim; for He says, "You shall have no other elohim against My face!", (meaning "equal to Me", Exo 20:3). :)

No wonder Christianity become so complicated.

We better just stick to Jesus' word.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I fired up my Laptop [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] . I am going to dismember your theology and expose what is residing within you. I have everything I need now.

Will you run and cower? Or... Will you stand your ground? I've been waiting for you to quote the full chain. It is SIN incarnate that speaks through you. I am a peace maker at heart, but the Apostles revealed something... You can help sheep all day long, but if they have a false shepherd, they will be turned back.

You have been deceived and lend your tongue to Satan. I'm not joking. You are a Demon Doctrine Shepherd.

You run now, whenever I address you, and you haven't used scripture in your replies to me. It's over Daqq. Today... this day... Evil Eye becomes your CURSE.

- P.W.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Looks Biblical to me.

LA

[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION],

Jesus is not (Created). Arianism is a serpent, because it cloaks it's evil. The second you call "a god" created... it is no longer a God. This is why Arianism denies that Jesus is God. Further more... Daqq is on record as claiming to be ELOHIM. Hear me out. This matter is enormously serious.

# Today... My kid gloves are off.

daqq

I fired up my Laptop @daqq . I am going to dismember your theology and expose what is residing within you. I have everything I need now.

Will you run and cower? Or... Will you stand your ground. I've been waiting for you to quote the full chain. It is SIN incarnate that speaks through you. I am a peace maker at heart, but the Apostles revealed something... You can help sheep all day long, but if they have a false shepherd, they will be turned back.

You have been deceived and lend your tongue to Satan. I'm not joking. You are a Demon Doctrine Shepherd.

You run now, whenever I address you, and you haven't used scripture in your replies to me. It's over Daqq. Today... this day... Evil Eye becomes your CURSE.

- P.W.

Sorry to have to inform you, "P.W.", but I have already heard just about everything you have said here in this post many other times, from your fellow comrade, "john w", and plenty of your other fellow associates around here. In fact you already falsely accused my of being a "Jehovah's Witness", a "Seventh Day Adventist", and an "Arian", as well as many other false accusations and slanders you have leveled against me, and false reports you have already attempted to spread about me; and so now you resort to calling me demon possessed like your friends already do? So what? Do you truly believe that what you do is the will of Elohim for you? Do you honestly think that you are doing Elohim a service by spewing the venom you just spewed in the post I have quoted above herein? If I am tabernacling in the heavens then you blaspheme both me and my Father just as your fathers blasphemed my Shepherd and his and my Father. :)

daqq

@Lazy afternoon,

Jesus is not (Created). Arianism is a serpent, because it cloaks it's evil. The second you call "a god" created... it is no longer a God. This is why Arianism denies that Jesus is God. Further more... Daqq is on record as claiming to be ELOHIM. Hear me out. This matter is enormously serious.

# Today... My kid gloves are off.

I am on record for quoting the Good Shepherd, Yeshua.
YOU, "Evil.Eye.<(I)>", are on record for stating that YHWH is your brother!

:rotfl:

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am on record for quoting the Good Shepherd, Yeshua.
YOU are on record for stating that YHWH is your brother!

:rotfl:

I will say it over and over... Humanity was Blessed to have "Avi-'ad" Join with it, and thus, the familial implications are clear.

I do not count myself ELOHIM, and never will. You are theologically abusing "Typification". You are a demon's tool Daqq. I promised you I would take you to task. It's happening.

Jesus is God and Jesus is our Sin Bearer. You are about to have a little bit of light shined on you.

daqq

I will say it over and over... Humanity was Blessed to have "Avi-'ad" Join with it, and thus, the familial implications are clear.

I do not count myself ELOHIM, and never will. You are theologically abusing "Typification". You are a demon's tool Daqq. I promised you I would take you to task. It's happening.

Jesus is God and Jesus is our Sin Bearer. You are about to have a little bit of light shined on you.

What? came the Logos of Elohim out from you? or came the Logos of Elohim to you only?
The things that I wrote are from the commandments of the Master:

John 10:34-36
34 Yeshua answered them, Is it not written in your law, "I have said, You are Elohim"?
35 If he called them Elohim, unto whom the Logos of Elohim came, and the scripture cannot be broken:
36 You say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, "You blaspheme!" because I said I am a son of Elohim?

There is no capitalization in Hebrew and all the oldest Greek N/T writings are in Uncial, which is all capitals, so all I actually did was treat the text fairly as I explained in the opening of the thread you and your friends managed to get shut down yesterday. But then again you already openly denied the Testimony of Yeshua in my Logos-Word thread, which is the one you and your friends got shut down for that very reason; because you all openly deny the Testimony of Yeshua. So why should I expect you to believe the above? Why should I expect you to actually investigate the quote from the Psalm and search out what this all might truly mean? Silly me! Brains are not for use in your twisted religion! :)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Man Jesus is Raised "Life-making Spirit."

When Jesus rose bodily from the dead, John's Gospel tells us how his disciple Thomas doubted that he had risen. But when he finally saw Jesus he said, "My Lord and My God."1 Thomas had said is the context of seeing and believing.2 We are here to be reminded of Jesus' earlier teaching about seeing and believing. Jesus had taught that to see him was to see the One who had sent him, the Father.3 And again he taught his disciples that to see him, Jesus, was to see the Father.4 And then Jesus explained that the manner in which they seen the Father is by the works he had done from the Father who was in him.5 It was the Father at work in Jesus.6 But now in his resurrection glory the Father was not just dwelling inside Jesus, the Father was in Jesus bodily. The Father was at work making Jesus' resurrection body immortally alive and in glory. The Father had clothed the man Jesus with his glory, His own divine nature, His own Holy Spirit. And so now where the man Jesus is, the Father also is, because he is bodily clothed in His Father's Spirit.

Thomas actually said, "The Lord of me and the God of me." In the Greek language, if you wanted to refer to one person, you would say, "The Lord and God of me."7 But Thomas did not say this. He used the language which Greek speakers used when they wanted to refer to two people, "The Lord of me and the God of me."8 And so true to Jesus' teaching to him, Thomas no longer doubted but affirmed Jesus' earlier teaching to him, "If you have seen me you have seen the Father." And indeed, the Father was present right there before Thomas in Jesus' glorified body which was clothed in the glory of the Father, the Holy Spirit of his Father." We must also remember that what Thomas finally believed was the Jesus was alive and had risen from the dead. Thomas refused to believe Jesus was risen unless he saw the wounds in his hands and side. His confession affirms that he really believed it was Jesus standing before him and that Jesus had risen. Jesus had taught him, "In that day, you will know that I am in my Father." Thomas knew, Thomas confessed.

Jesus rose from the dead. He was a man crucified in weakness but who now lives out of the power of God.9 He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the Spirit.10 Paul explains what the resurrection body is like.11 Jesus rose in a "Spiritual Body."12 The crucified man became "Life-making Spirit."13 Angels are spirits and so they are immortal and cannot die.14 Jesus explained that those who are worthy of the resurrection and the age to come cannot die anymore because they are like the angels and sons of God being sons of the resurrection.15

http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/trinity/articles/BibleJesus12.html

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Man Jesus is Raised "Life-making Spirit."

When Jesus rose bodily from the dead, John's Gospel tells us how his disciple Thomas doubted that he had risen. But when he finally saw Jesus he said, "My Lord and My God."1 Thomas had said is the context of seeing and believing.2 We are here to be reminded of Jesus' earlier teaching about seeing and believing. Jesus had taught that to see him was to see the One who had sent him, the Father.3 And again he taught his disciples that to see him, Jesus, was to see the Father.4 And then Jesus explained that the manner in which they seen the Father is by the works he had done from the Father who was in him.5 It was the Father at work in Jesus.6 But now in his resurrection glory the Father was not just dwelling inside Jesus, the Father was in Jesus bodily. The Father was at work making Jesus' resurrection body immortally alive and in glory. The Father had clothed the man Jesus with his glory, His own divine nature, His own Holy Spirit. And so now where the man Jesus is, the Father also is, because he is bodily clothed in His Father's Spirit.

Thomas actually said, "The Lord of me and the God of me." In the Greek language, if you wanted to refer to one person, you would say, "The Lord and God of me."7 But Thomas did not say this. He used the language which Greek speakers used when they wanted to refer to two people, "The Lord of me and the God of me."8 And so true to Jesus' teaching to him, Thomas no longer doubted but affirmed Jesus' earlier teaching to him, "If you have seen me you have seen the Father." And indeed, the Father was present right there before Thomas in Jesus' glorified body which was clothed in the glory of the Father, the Holy Spirit of his Father." We must also remember that what Thomas finally believed was the Jesus was alive and had risen from the dead. Thomas refused to believe Jesus was risen unless he saw the wounds in his hands and side. His confession affirms that he really believed it was Jesus standing before him and that Jesus had risen. Jesus had taught him, "In that day, you will know that I am in my Father." Thomas knew, Thomas confessed.

Jesus rose from the dead. He was a man crucified in weakness but who now lives out of the power of God.9 He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the Spirit.10 Paul explains what the resurrection body is like.11 Jesus rose in a "Spiritual Body."12 The crucified man became "Life-making Spirit."13 Angels are spirits and so they are immortal and cannot die.14 Jesus explained that those who are worthy of the resurrection and the age to come cannot die anymore because they are like the angels and sons of God being sons of the resurrection.15

http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/trinity/articles/BibleJesus12.html

LA

Indeed... however... remember when (Avi-'ad the Son... Isaiah 9:6) recieved His Name... (Ephesians 1:4)

Again... don't forget this verse either... (John 14:8f)

# Blessings Sister

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispelling Myths
he argument that because Elohim (God) has a
plural ending in Genesis 1:1, it must point to a
plurality in GOD, is rejected by all good language study.
It was a piece of popular folklore, which provided
“comfort” to some that the God of the Bible was
mysteriously “Triune” — and this despite the fact that
God in the Hebrew Bible used every form of language
possible to describe Himself as one single Divine Person.
164 times God says of Himself “I am YHVH,” but Biblereaders, strongly indoctrinated by tradition, imagined that
one Person was mysteriously plural!
If Elohim is plural, because of its plural ending, then
it must necessarily be translated “In the beginning Gods
created the heaven and earth.” This is blatant polytheism
and destroys the creed of Israel that “the LORD our God
is one LORD” (Deut. 6:4 and affirmed by Jesus in Mark
12:29). Jesus knew nothing at all about a plurality in
God. Jesus was a Jew, and 64 out of 66 books in the
Bible, including 25 out of our 27 NT books were written
by men whose heritage and nationality were “Jewish” (i.e.
related to the nation of Israel) and not Gentile. Luke who
wrote a large part of the NT (two long books) was almost
certainly of Gentile origin. But he had learned to revere
the one and only God of the Jewish people.
Consider this: A single pagan god, Milchom or
Astarte or Dagon, is also individually called an elohim.
These gods were not each plural! Did you know that in
Genesis 42:30, 33 Joseph is called “the lords of the
land”? Joseph was not more than one person! These
plurals are known as “plurals of intensity” but they are
not translated as literal plurals. The Greek New
Testament Scripture invariably renders Elohim, referring
to the One God, who is the Father (some 1300 times) by
the singular Greek word theos. This is the way the Greek
version of the OT (the Septuagint, or LXX) renders the
word Elohim when if designates the one and only true
God.
Jesus uttered the classic monotheistic statement and