Arianism.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Any Arian... Can you answer to any of these scriptures? Marhig posted these to try to rebutt the idea that Jesus is YHWH...

Can anyone answer to the scriptures I posted in response?
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... all verses answered for...it became redundant... so I added a riddle and some interesting observations and possible solutions to the issue I am now certain of...

Why did you give me a bunch of verses that prove Jesus is YHWH?

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

Jesus is not only the presence and "face" of YHWH (Son of God) (Matthew 1:18)... but He YHWH Son relates to YHWH Father in a manner that teaches us "Faith"... The Son is the Full Revelation of God ... (Colossians 2:9) ... However... Jesus reveals why He won't reveal everything prophetic... That Only "Avi-'ad" knows. Though He is the marriage of Avi-'ad (Isaiah 9:6) and Humanity... through the protected lineage of the OT. (John 16:12)

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Because "God with Us" was doing this... (Hebrews 2:14) and showing us that He (Avi-'ad) would rather suffer in our place then spend eternity without us.

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

God (YeHoshua... YHWH is Salvation ... Jesus) is teaching us how to forsake our desire to do things by the "Flesh". As in... take the work of salvation into our hands... or "Trust" GODS "PLAN" Alone!

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

This is the central point that brings the second union of everything. First (Avi-'ad) unified with humanity (Luke 1:35)... then ... He Bore our Sins before His (Avi-'ad) Face.

Because he fulfilled the Law in His flesh... the evil one lost his power over humanity (1 Corinthians 15:54f, 56) ... and again... (Colossians 2:14)

But... fully revealed in this INSERT ZECHARIAH 3 scripture path... please click on the links and read them... evaluate them... apparently this is too complicated for [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]. The path is in the OP... it starts out explaining that Jesus bore our shame outside the Camp... It is the longest scripture path I have ever been blessed enough to record... while studying and praying...

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

Life eternal is this to know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.(John 17:1-3 KJV)

(Isaiah 43:11)

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

Again... this is (Avi-'ad) teach us faith. Why Faith? Because (Ephesians 2:8 + Romans 4:4-5 + Galatians 5:4)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

(1 John 5:7 + Matthew 28:19 + Philippians 2:9f, 11)

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

(1 Timothy 3:16)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

(Philippians 2:6-7)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

Position of Faith being demonstrated... Also consider this closely as it is the one of many places Jesus outright reveals that He is the face of the Father... outside of John's writings...

(Luke 4:12) ... In context... it appears Satan is asking Jesus to tempt God in Heaven... However... As God... The Unification of Avi-ad and Humanity (Ephesians 5:30)... He is clearly referring to Himself (Colossians 2:9) as the Unification of God... (John 10:30)

He is literally saying... Don't tempt "Me".

Note... He doesn't say... "Don't tempt My God..." He is quoting scripture... But (John 5:39) The Bible is about "Avi-'ad" ... The Mighty Father.... But... it takes "faith" to see this! You have to be so desperate for HIM that you fall on your knees and Confess Who He is... you must also be unafraid to confess Him before mankind... (Matthew 10:32)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5)

Again... He is expressing the genuine relationship between the Father and Son... and... He is teaching us FAITH in Him that yields salvation. (John 6:63 + John 6:29)

Think about this...

"This is the work of God..." (Who is standing before them... John 8:58) "That you believe in the ONE HE Sent (John 1:18 + As [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] pointed out
Daqq said:
... "be sure to keep the first commandment and do not put yourself on equal footing with your heavenly Father, oh little elohim; for He says, "You shall have no other elohim against My face!", (meaning "equal to Me", Exo 20:3)---
which makes you wonder... How Has Jesus Seen the Face of God, If He isn't God... since no one is equal to God but God?

I mean... think about it... No matter how you render (John 1:1)

"And the Word was God" or "And the word was 'a' God" ... consider this (Isaiah 45:5)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

(John 10:11)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

Again... this kind of backfires for Arians in light of (John 1:1) and (Isaiah 45:5)

But... (Isaiah 44:24f) tells us that God, alone... Created everything and... (Colossians 1:16f, 17f, 18f) says that Jesus created all things... as in "Logos is the HANDS of YHWH"... and all things were by Him and through Him. (John 1:3)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

If our Head is Christ... Humanity to Jesus... Implying the (Ephesians 5:30) marriage of the Unity of us to Him...

Who would he be if His "Bodies Head" is ... God?

Who would have God's Head??? Hmmm

And on that note... how about those Ten Commandments... Exodus 20:4 ... an image is a likeness of God... yet consider these verses... (Hebrews 1:3 + Colossians 1:15). "Image of God?" What? Is this right... Would God share worship with another? (Exodus 34:14) ... What? What is this? (Philippians 2:9f, 11)

Did God Change His mind? (Hebrews 13:8 + Malachi 3:6)

Hmmmmmm?

Did God... YHWH ... Come in Flesh?

(Philippians 2:9f, 11) + (1 Timothy 3:16; John 1:14) (1 John 4:2 + 1 John 1:7)
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... perhaps you should (Psalm 2:12)

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

... Pray to Jesus as YHWH and ask Him to (John 9:25)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

(Isaiah 9:6)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

Every knee will bow [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... Ask YHWH if He is Jesus Christ ... tell Him you believe... help you with your unbelief!

Ask Him to forgive you if you are wrong... But read the book of John in one sitting after you have done this...

Ask Him to open Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s eyes if he is a blind fool and He is not YHWH... but please... please ask Jesus YHWH to open your eyes if they are blind to WHO He is...

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

(John 6:29). Do it [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... do the "work of God!"

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

(Ephesians 1:22 + Isaiah 66:1)

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.

Riddle Time

A man is looking at a photograph of someone. His friend asks who it is.
The man replies, 'Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man's father is my father's son'.

Who is in the photograph?

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

(Revelation 22:13, 14, 15, 16 + Revelation 1:8 + Isaiah 44:6)

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

(Psalms 89:20, 26)

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Already addressed all of your junk multiple times in your own threads which you keep closing down like a coward so that they can not be responded to any more. What kind of person posts call out threads calling others all sorts of blasphemous things like demon possessed and being a tool for Satan and then closes the thread so that the person called out cannot respond? That person is a full blown Judas and a coward not worthy of any more responses. Like I said, we are done, so post all the rebuttals you wish but I only respond to you here and now so that everyone else may know why I will not respond to you or your childish antics anymore, or at least until further notice; I reserve the right to respond so long as I am still around here, if and when I see fit, but until then: bye, bye, blackbird. :)

Rotfl

Deceit tactic 6... any response to the pure scripture I have posted without twisting it via point 1?

Wait... since you have refused to address over 45,000 characters of scripture... # Yup...

Lil Elo....

How about this?

Think about this...

"This is the work of God..." (Who is standing before them... John 8:58) "That you believe in the ONE HE Sent (John 1:18 + As [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] pointed out)
Daqq said:
... "be sure to keep the first commandment and do not put yourself on equal footing with your heavenly Father, oh little elohim; for He says, "You shall have no other elohim against My face!", (meaning "equal to Me", Exo 20:3)---
which makes you wonder... How Has Jesus Seen the Face of God, If He isn't God... since no one is equal to God but God?

"John 1:18 No one has ever seen God; but the only and unique Son, who is identical with God and is at the Father's side -- he has made him known."

"And the Word was God" or "And the word was 'a' God" ... consider this (Isaiah 45:5)

# Daqq using methods (1-6) in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

What will it be?

And about Ravens... Didn't they feed a certain prophet? Rotfl...

Are you scared of scriptural integrity [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ?

daqq

WHO is this Elohim in the following passage, (Exo 20:1), Meshak?

Exodus 20:1-3
1 And Elohim spoke all these words, saying:
2 I am YHWH your Elohim, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 You shall have no other Elohim against My face. ["equal to Me"].

Would you like a clue? :)
Moshe tells us in the following companion passage:

Deuteronomy 5:1-6
1 And Moshe called unto all Yisrael, and said to them, Hear, O Yisrael, the statutes and the ordinances which I speak in your ears this day, that you may learn them, and observe to do them.
2 YHWH our Elohim made a covenant with us in Horeb.
3 YHWH made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.
4 YHWH spoke with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire:
5 I myself stood between YHWH and you at that time, to announce unto you the Word of YHWH, (for you were afraid because of the appearance of the fire, and went not up into the mount), saying:
6 I am YHWH your Elohim, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
7 You shall have no other Elohim against My face. ["equal to Me"].

And the above parenthesis placement is the same as found in the Septuagint:

Deuteronomy 5:5 Septuagint Brenton English Translation
5 And I stood between the Lord and you at that time to report to you the words of the Lord, (because ye were afraid before the fire, and ye went not up to the mountain) saying,

http://biblehub.com/sep/deuteronomy/5.htm

If you read the statement leaving out what is in parenthesis it is very clear what Moshe is saying, which is that he stood in the function of Kohen Gadol, that is to say, between the Most High and the people, which is indeed the function of the Mediator and Kohen Gadol or "High Priest", (Moshe is of the Melki-Tzedek-Elohim Priesthood which is a higher order than that of his brother Ahron), and the Most High spoke through Moshe in that time.

Moreover look at the preceding verse in the Exodus passage:

Exodus 19:25 - 20:1
25 So Moshe descended unto the people, and spoke to them. [ס]
01 And Elohim spoke all these words, saying: [ס]

Moreover, in the Septuagint version of Exo 20:1, we read not Elohim but
YHWH:

YHWH = κυριος
Elohim = ο θεος

Exodus 20:1 OG LXX-Septuagint
01 και ελαλησεν κυριος παντας τους λογους τουτους λεγων
01 And YHWH spoke all these words, saying:

So the Father speaks through Moshe who is an Elohim-Messenger-Kohen.

Moshe also wrote the second set of Ten Words, (with his "finger of Elohim"). :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Moshe also wrote the second set of Ten Words, (with his "finger of Elohim"). :chuckle:

Again...

Moses couldn't see God's face...

So...

Maybe you misread my post...

Here it is again...

Already addressed all of your junk multiple times in your own threads which you keep closing down like a coward so that they can not be responded to any more. What kind of person posts call out threads calling others all sorts of blasphemous things like demon possessed and being a tool for Satan and then closes the thread so that the person called out cannot respond? That person is a full blown Judas and a coward not worthy of any more responses. Like I said, we are done, so post all the rebuttals you wish but I only respond to you here and now so that everyone else may know why I will not respond to you or your childish antics anymore, or at least until further notice; I reserve the right to respond so long as I am still around here, if and when I see fit, but until then: bye, bye, blackbird. :)

Rotfl

Deceit tactic 6... any response to the pure scripture I have posted without twisting it via point 1?

Wait... since you have refused to address over 45,000 characters of scripture... # Yup...

Lil Elo....

How about this?

Think about this...

"This is the work of God..." (Who is standing before them... John 8:58) "That you believe in the ONE HE Sent (John 1:18 + As [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] pointed out)
Daqq said:

"John 1:18 No one has ever seen God; but the only and unique Son, who is identical with God and is at the Father's side -- he has made him known."

What will it be?

:chuckle:

daqq

Again...

So...

Here it is again...

You must have missed my previous post to you.
Here it is one last time:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Again...

So...

Here it is again...

Rotfl

Lil Elo....

How about this?

Think about this...

Daqq said:

What will it be?

You must have missed my previous post to you.
Here it is one last time:

Lookey there...

So you see, Meshak, those cursing know not the Torah and only curse themselves. :)

So you see [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... Your "magic and divination" may work on some... but...

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]'s Method's of Deceit (Updated)

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

Example: Daqq tampering with Isaiah 9:6 Via Septuagint (Greek Translation)

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 books of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Whining

(5) Nit picking a term to hide theological error (Gnat Straining)

(6) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or any combination of them... or all of them.

Prime example This is a link to a post where I directly addressed the myriad of scripture that [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] had failed to address.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Let ALLLL SEE WHAT DAQQ IS TRYING TO AVOID... This is simply one of Many examples.....

Again...

So...

Here it is again...

Rotfl

Lil Elo....

How about this?

Think about this...

Daqq said:

What will it be?

"Evil's" Prophecy... #Sarcasm... [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] is going to wait till I log off, and deploy myriads of tactics 1-6 to side step this scriptural observation.

; )

daqq

What is truly pitiful is that everyone knows if Marhig, or Meshak, or LA, or 1M1S, or myself, or anyone else who holds similar beliefs, was harassing someone in this same manner; any of us would have been banned already. I wonder why that is? :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What is truly pitiful is that everyone knows if Marhig, or Meshak, or LA, or 1M1S, or myself, or anyone else who holds similar beliefs, was harassing someone in this same manner; any of us would have been banned already. I wonder why that is? :)

Rotfl...

It's "Harrassing you" to ask you to answer for propagating false doctrine...

I'm adding another method of Deceit..

Nice dodge...

No answer to the scripture?

Let ALLLL SEE WHAT DAQQ IS TRYING TO AVOID... This is simply one of Many examples.....

Again...

So...

Here it is again...

Rotfl

Lil Elo....

How about this?

Think about this...

Daqq said:

What will it be?

"Evil's" Prophecy... #Sarcasm... [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] is going to wait till I log off, and deploy myriads of tactics 1-6 to side step this scriptural observation.

; )

daqq

Rotfl...

It's "Harrassing you" to ask you to answer for propagating false doctrine...

I'm adding another method of Deceit..

Nice dodge...

No answer to the scripture?

Again...

So...

Here it is again...

Rotfl

Lil Elo....

How about this?

Think about this...

"This is the work of God..." (Who is standing before them... John 8:58) "That you believe in the ONE HE Sent (John 1:18 + As @daqq pointed out) which makes you wonder... How Has Jesus Seen the Face of God, If He isn't God... since no one is equal to God but God?

What will it be?

Are you scared of scriptural integrity @daqq ?

"Evil's" Prophecy... #Sarcasm... @daqq is going to wait till I log off, and deploy myriads of tactics 1-6 to side step this scriptural observation.

; )

:spam: :baby: :yawn: :loser:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
:spam: :baby: :yawn: :loser:

John 8:23f

23 Yeshua said to them, “You are from below, I am from above; you are of this world, I am not of this world. 24 This is why I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not trust that I AM [who I say I am], you will die in your sins.”

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The teaching that Jesus Christ did not always exist is not Arianism, it is a teaching of scripture. I have a study on this very topic here http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...on-Who-Was-First-To-Be-Birthed-into-Existence . Feel free to respond to it here, since the thread is now locked.

Challenge... Isaiah 45:5 and John 1:1...

Also... Jesus calls himself the Alpha and Omega in Revelation. It is not scriptural.

Can you explain any of this?

Can you rebut it?

Any Arian... Can you answer to any of these scriptures? Marhig posted these to try to rebutt the idea that Jesus is YHWH...

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... all verses answered for...it became redundant... so I added a riddle and some interesting observations and possible solutions to the issue I am now certain of...

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

Jesus is not only the presence and "face" of YHWH (Son of God) (Matthew 1:18)... but He YHWH Son relates to YHWH Father in a manner that teaches us "Faith"... The Son is the Full Revelation of God ... (Colossians 2:9) ... However... Jesus reveals why He won't reveal everything prophetic... That Only "Avi-'ad" knows. Though He is the marriage of Avi-'ad (Isaiah 9:6) and Humanity... through the protected lineage of the OT. (John 16:12)

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Because "God with Us" was doing this... (Hebrews 2:14) and showing us that He (Avi-'ad) would rather suffer in our place then spend eternity without us.

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

God (YeHoshua... YHWH is Salvation ... Jesus) is teaching us how to forsake our desire to do things by the "Flesh". As in... take the work of salvation into our hands... or "Trust" GODS "PLAN" Alone!

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

This is the central point that brings the second union of everything. First (Avi-'ad) unified with humanity (Luke 1:35)... then ... He Bore our Sins before His (Avi-'ad) Face.

Because he fulfilled the Law in His flesh... the evil one lost his power over humanity (1 Corinthians 15:54f, 56) ... and again... (Colossians 2:14)

But... fully revealed in this INSERT ZECHARIAH 3 scripture path... please click on the links and read them... evaluate them... apparently this is too complicated for [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]. The path is in the OP... it starts out explaining that Jesus bore our shame outside the Camp... It is the longest scripture path I have ever been blessed enough to record... while studying and praying...

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

Life eternal is this to know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.(John 17:1-3 KJV)

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

Again... this is (Avi-'ad) teach us faith. Why Faith? Because (Ephesians 2:8 + Romans 4:4-5 + Galatians 5:4)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

Position of Faith being demonstrated... Also consider this closely as it is the one of many places Jesus outright reveals that He is the face of the Father... outside of John's writings...

(Luke 4:12) ... In context... it appears Satan is asking Jesus to tempt God in Heaven... However... As God... The Unification of Avi-ad and Humanity (Ephesians 5:30)... He is clearly referring to Himself (Colossians 2:9) as the Unification of God... (John 10:30)

Note... He doesn't say... "Don't tempt My God..." He is quoting scripture... But (John 5:39) The Bible is about "Avi-'ad" ... The Mighty Father.... But... it takes "faith" to see this! You have to be so desperate for HIM that you fall on your knees and Confess Who He is... you must also be unafraid to confess Him before mankind... (Matthew 10:32)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5)

Again... He is expressing the genuine relationship between the Father and Son... and... He is teaching us FAITH in Him that yields salvation. (John 6:63 + John 6:29)

Think about this...

"This is the work of God..." (Who is standing before them... John 8:58) "That you believe in the ONE HE Sent (John 1:18 + As [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] pointed out
Daqq said:

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

Again... this kind of backfires for Arians in light of (John 1:1) and (Isaiah 45:5)

But... (Isaiah 44:24f) tells us that God, alone... Created everything and... (Colossians 1:16f, 17f, 18f) says that Jesus created all things... as in "Logos is the HANDS of YHWH"... and all things were by Him and through Him. (John 1:3)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

If our Head is Christ... Humanity to Jesus... Implying the (Ephesians 5:30) marriage of the Unity of us to Him...

And on that note... how about those Ten Commandments... Exodus 20:4 ... an image is a likeness of God... yet consider these verses... (Hebrews 1:3 + Colossians 1:15). "Image of God?" What? Is this right... Would God share worship with another? (Exodus 34:14) ... What? What is this? (Philippians 2:9f, 11)

Hmmmmmm?

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

Every knee will bow [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... Ask YHWH if He is Jesus Christ ... tell Him you believe... help you with your unbelief!

Ask Him to forgive you if you are wrong... But read the book of John in one sitting after you have done this...

Ask Him to open Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s eyes if he is a blind fool and He is not YHWH... but please... please ask Jesus YHWH to open your eyes if they are blind to WHO He is...

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.

Riddle Time

The man replies, 'Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man's father is my father's son'.

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

Also... Jesus calls himself the Alpha and Omega in Revelation. It is not scriptural.

Can you rebut it?

Think about this...

"This is the work of God..." (Who is standing before them... John 8:58) "That you believe in the ONE HE Sent (John 1:18 + As [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] pointed out which makes you wonder... How Has Jesus Seen the Face of God, If He isn't God... since no one is equal to God but God?

Hmmmmmm?

Riddle Time

There is indeed only one God that cannot be contained in creation, whereas Jesus, as a distinct being, is the exact representation of God in creation, hence why he is also called God. It would be similar as if I had a doll of Donald trump made to represent Donald trump. While the doll can be called Donald trump because it is made in his image, it is not actually Donald trump, because it does not have the complexity of Donald trump nor his actual size. This is also why Jesus calls himself lesser than the Father. Even so, Jesus existed in the beginning because he was created in the beginning. He is the wisdom of God that God created as the first of his works, and through his speech, God created the world and all life. Many misinterpret John 1 to mean that all "things" were created by Jesus, and this is not so and that word does not exist in the original. "All came from him", meaning all beings, and through him was the "world" also created, which is distinct from the "earth" that the Father first created in Genesis 1:1.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

marhig

Think about this...

"This is the work of God..." (Who is standing before them... John 8:58) "That you believe in the ONE HE Sent (John 1:18 + As [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] pointed out which makes you wonder... How Has Jesus Seen the Face of God, If He isn't God... since no one is equal to God but God?

Hmmmmmm?

Riddle Time

EE, your asking me to ask God if he's Jesus Christ? Well I have a question for you, can you show me where in the Bible that it says that I must believe that Jesus is God to be saved?

If it doesn't say it, then it's not the truth because God would have made sure it's there. And if it's not there, then I don't have to believe it.

I know that Jesus isn't God EE and you continuing to bombard me with lengthy posts won't change the way I believe. Nothing you say changes my mind. I know the truth, I hope that one day you will have your eyes opened!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I'll speak simple and brief...
[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] would you answer some scripture questions?

May I ask you a series of yes or no questions linked to one scripture at a time? Maybe a couple 1 or 2 word response questions as well.

I'll give you the first one and you can go from there...

(Exodus 34:14)

Does God share His worship with anyone else?

And... (Malachi 3:6)

Does God ever change?

And....

Who's name was Paul Baptizing In?

(1 Corinthians 1:13)

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by Evil.Eye. View Post

Can you rebut it?

Your posts are too long.

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

The verse only says there is one God, Yahveh.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The verse only says that the God made all things by His speaking His Word. Gen.ch 1.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your posts are too long.

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

The verse only says there is one God, Yahveh.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The verse only says that the God made all things by His speaking His Word. Gen.ch 1.

LA

You simply are without answer and are desperate to refute what I say.

# Exposed.