Arianism.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope.

that's why you need to read the Bible. You are trying to find the loopholes when you don't like the answers.

What you are doing is cherry picking.

You are not interested in the truth. If you are, you will not be doing what you are doing.

Where's the "Broken English Meshak Gone??" Did somebody "Hatnap (Kidnap) her?" I think someone else is helping her with this post. Has Meshak hired herself a "Ghost Writer?"

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope.

that's why you need to read the Bible. You are trying to find the loopholes when you don't like the answers.

What you are doing is cherry picking.

You are not interested in the truth. If you are, you will not be doing what you are doing.

I asked, "So what is he now? You claim he is not God and not human, so what is he?"

You can't answer my question can you?

You talk about him, but you don't know what he is. And I don't think you know where he is.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I asked, "So what is he now? You claim he is not God and not human, so what is he?"

You talk about him, but you don't know what he is. And I don't think you know where he is.

A resurrected man is no longer human, but is a man.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What makes you think satan is an angel.

LA

:idunno: This is the only info I could find at askquestions.org.

The Bible nowhere explicitly describes Satan as an angel before he rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven. Assuming Ezekiel 28:12–18 is symbolic of Satan’s fall, Satan is described as a “guardian cherub.” Cherubs are angelic creatures, possibly the highest order of angels. So, in that sense, yes, Satan was an angel.

Job 1:6–7 describes Satan appearing before God with the other “sons of God,” very likely a reference to the angels. Matthew 25:41 mentions “the devil and his angels.” Revelation 12:7, describing the end-times war in heaven, says, “Michael [the archangel] and his angels fought against the dragon [Satan] and his angels.” Whether or not Satan is technically an angel is beside the point. Satan is an angelic-type creature with a close connection to the angels.

Why would Satan, an angel, rebel against God? According to Isaiah 14:12–14 (another symbolic description), Satan rebelled against God because of pride. Satan did not want to be the most beautiful or most powerful angel. Satan wanted to be God. Satan did not want to worship God. Satan wanted to be worshipped. So, Satan rebelled and became the fallen angel we now know as the devil. His fate will be eternity in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I already answered your questions.

I guess you don't know what you are asking.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:idunno: This is the only info I could find at askquestions.org.

The Bible nowhere explicitly describes Satan as an angel before he rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven. Assuming Ezekiel 28:12–18 is symbolic of Satan’s fall, Satan is described as a “guardian cherub.” Cherubs are angelic creatures, possibly the highest order of angels. So, in that sense, yes, Satan was an angel.

Job 1:6–7 describes Satan appearing before God with the other “sons of God,” very likely a reference to the angels. Matthew 25:41 mentions “the devil and his angels.” Revelation 12:7, describing the end-times war in heaven, says, “Michael [the archangel] and his angels fought against the dragon [Satan] and his angels.” Whether or not Satan is technically an angel is beside the point. Satan is an angelic-type creature with a close connection to the angels.

Why would Satan, an angel, rebel against God? According to Isaiah 14:12–14 (another symbolic description), Satan rebelled against God because of pride. Satan did not want to be the most beautiful or most powerful angel. Satan wanted to be God. Satan did not want to worship God. Satan wanted to be worshipped. So, Satan rebelled and became the fallen angel we now know as the devil. His fate will be eternity in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).

There is no evidence that satan is or was an angel.

The references above refer to man, particularly at the creation and after.

and to the sons of God who were men.

Satan is--

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Often disguised as--

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

think John W, Grosnick Marowbe.

daqq

Do you believe Jesus is also God?

Then it makes two Gods.

I see "God" according to how the word Elohim or elohim is used in the scripture, which is many different ways, and certainly not the way that most modern western minds view that same word, ("God"). When most hear the word "God" they immediately think of "God Almighty" but that is not always what that word means in the scripture, (when Elohim or elohim is used). Elohim can be God, Angels, Judges, an "elohim seed", (as it is used in Mal 2:15 and usually rendered "godly" seed or offspring), or even men, (such as Moses), and is also used for heathen gods or gods of the nations. There are many different usages of the word Elohim; and what I have said thus far does not even include the various usages of "ha-Elohim", (with the definite article which is in some places meant as "the Angels" and not a proper noun or name).

In John 10:34-36 the Master quotes from Psalm 82:6, "I have said, You are Elohim, and all of you sons of the Most High", ("but you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes" - Psa 82:7), where he says, "Is it not written in your law, I have said, You are Elohim? If He called them Elohim, unto whom the Logos of Elohim had come, and the scripture cannot be broken: you say of him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, "You blaspheme!", because I said I am a son of Elohim?

So then, according to the doctrine; if the Logos of Elohim has come to you, then you too are an Elohim, but you shall die like an adam and fall as one of the Sariym-princes. Also, be sure to keep the first commandment and do not put yourself on equal footing with your heavenly Father, oh little elohim; for He says, "You shall have no other elohim against My face!", (meaning "equal to Me", Exo 20:3). :)

No wonder Christianity become so complicated.

We better just stick to Jesus' word.

Sounds good to me, elohim meshak. :chuckle:

WHO is this Elohim in the following passage, (Exo 20:1), Meshak?

Exodus 20:1-3
1 And Elohim spoke all these words, saying:
2 I am YHWH your Elohim, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 You shall have no other Elohim against My face. ["equal to Me"].

Would you like a clue? :)
Moshe tells us in the following companion passage:

Deuteronomy 5:1-6
1 And Moshe called unto all Yisrael, and said to them, Hear, O Yisrael, the statutes and the ordinances which I speak in your ears this day, that you may learn them, and observe to do them.
2 YHWH our Elohim made a covenant with us in Horeb.
3 YHWH made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.
4 YHWH spoke with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire:
5 I myself stood between YHWH and you at that time, to announce unto you the Word of YHWH, (for you were afraid because of the appearance of the fire, and went not up into the mount), saying:
6 I am YHWH your Elohim, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
7 You shall have no other Elohim against My face. ["equal to Me"].

And the above parenthesis placement is the same as found in the Septuagint:

Deuteronomy 5:5 Septuagint Brenton English Translation
5 And I stood between the Lord and you at that time to report to you the words of the Lord, (because ye were afraid before the fire, and ye went not up to the mountain) saying,

http://biblehub.com/sep/deuteronomy/5.htm

If you read the statement leaving out what is in parenthesis it is very clear what Moshe is saying, which is that he stood in the function of Kohen Gadol, that is to say, between the Most High and the people, which is indeed the function of the Mediator and Kohen Gadol or "High Priest", (Moshe is of the Melki-Tzedek-Elohim Priesthood which is a higher order than that of his brother Ahron), and the Most High spoke through Moshe in that time.

Moreover look at the preceding verse in the Exodus passage:

Exodus 19:25 - 20:1
25 So Moshe descended unto the people, and spoke to them. [ס]
01 And Elohim spoke all these words, saying: [ס]

Moreover, in the Septuagint version of Exo 20:1, we read not Elohim but
YHWH:

YHWH = κυριος
Elohim = ο θεος

Exodus 20:1 OG LXX-Septuagint
01 και ελαλησεν κυριος παντας τους λογους τουτους λεγων
01 And YHWH spoke all these words, saying:

So the Father speaks through Moshe who is an Elohim-Messenger-Kohen.

Last edited:

daqq

I fired up my Laptop @daqq . I am going to dismember your theology and expose what is residing within you. I have everything I need now.

Will you run and cower? Or... Will you stand your ground? I've been waiting for you to quote the full chain. It is SIN incarnate that speaks through you. I am a peace maker at heart, but the Apostles revealed something... You can help sheep all day long, but if they have a false shepherd, they will be turned back.

You have been deceived and lend your tongue to Satan. I'm not joking. You are a Demon Doctrine Shepherd.

You run now, whenever I address you, and you haven't used scripture in your replies to me. It's over Daqq. Today... this day... Evil Eye becomes your CURSE.

- P.W.

So you see, Meshak, those cursing know not the Torah and only curse themselves. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So you see, Meshak, those cursing know not the Torah and only curse themselves. :)

So you see [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... Your "magic and divination" may work on some... but...
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]'s Method's of Deceit (Updated)

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

Example: Daqq tampering with Isaiah 9:6 Via Septuagint (Greek Translation)

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 books of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Whining

(5) Nit picking a term to hide theological error (Gnat Straining)

(6) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or any combination of them... or all of them.

Prime example This is a link to a post where I directly addressed the myriad of scripture that [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] had failed to address.

daqq

So you see @daqq ... Your

Already addressed all of your junk multiple times in your own threads which you keep closing down like a coward so that they can not be responded to any more. What kind of person posts call out threads calling others all sorts of blasphemous things like demon possessed and being a tool for Satan and then closes the thread so that the person called out cannot respond? That person is a full blown Judas and a coward not worthy of any more responses. Like I said, we are done, so post all the rebuttals you wish but I only respond to you here and now so that everyone else may know why I will not respond to you or your childish antics anymore, or at least until further notice; I reserve the right to respond so long as I am still around here, if and when I see fit, but until then: bye, bye, blackbird. :)