Jesus Christ, the Firstborn of Creation, Who Was First To Be Birthed into Existence

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
It is said here by Jesus Christ that he is the only son of God,
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16 [NIV])
Yet in Genesis we read that there were other sons of God,
the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. (Genesis 6:2 [NIV])
And even the elect are also sons of God,
for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. (Galatians 3:26 [ESV])
As such, the reason that Jesus Christ is the only son of God is because he is the only being that was directly brought forth into existence by God, whereas all other living beings came into existence through Jesus Christ, which is why Jesus Christ existed in the beginning before any other living being came into existence,
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. (John 1:1-2 [NIV])
This is why he is also called the firstborn of all creation, because of his precedence of existence before any other living being,
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. (Colossians 1:15 [ESV])
And although he came into existence before all other living beings, he came into existence after God, hence why Jesus Christ is also called a son, because a son comes after a father in time, not before a father, nor at the same time as a father,
I will proclaim the LORD's decree: He said to me, "You are my son; today I have become your father. (Psalm 2:7 [NIV])
And since God has never begun and has has always existed, even before the beginning, then the next order of existence for the only son of God would be his coming forth into existence in the beginning, and as such, the day that God became a father to his only son, declared as "today" in this Psalm, refers to day one of creation, which is when God brought forth his son into existence to then become his father. And this is why Jesus Christ also said that he is lesser than God,
"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. (John 14:28 [NIV])
And just as Jesus Christ was created in the beginning by God, so was the earth itself also created directly by God, which is why the earth also already existed in the beginning,
But the earth was unseen and unready, and darkness was upon the abyss, and spirit of God bore upon the water. (Genesis 1:2 [ABP])
Because it was God himself who brought forth the earth itself into existence,
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1 [NIV])
In which case, after the son came forth into existence by God, along with the earth, which was still unseen because light did not yet exist to illuminate it, the son then made his first utterance,
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. (Genesis 1:3 [NIV])
Which brought forth light into existence, which illuminated the earth, yet that light did not come from the sun, or the moon, or the stars, as they had not been created until the fourth day, but this light came forth from Jesus Christ, and this was the glory that he had before the world began,
And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began. (John 17:5 [NIV])
And as such, he then literally became the light of the world,
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12 [NIV])
And so, by uttering commands to create is why the son is also called the "word", because after God brought forth his son into existence, along with the heavens and the earth, God then continued creating through the word of speech of the son, in which case not only was light, the firmament, dry land, vegetation, the stars, the moon, and the sun created through the word of speech of the son, but also all living beings in the heavens, such as angels, and upon the earth, such as man and beast,
because by him were created - all in the heavens and upon the earth; the visible, and the invisible; whether thrones, or lordships, or rulers, or authorities - all by him and for him were created. (Colossians 1:16 [INTERLINEARIZED])
All through him emerged, and without him emerged not even one that has emerged (John 1:3 [INTERLINEARIZED])
Yet to us one God the Father of whom all and we for him and one Lord Jesus Christ through whom all and we by him (1 Corinthians 8:6 [INTERLINEARIZED])
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
(Genesis 1:26 [ESV])
And everything brought forth into existence by the son upon the earth became known as the world - inclusive of dry land, vegetation, fish, birds, animals, crawling creatures, men; as there is a distinction between the earth God brought forth into existence, and the world God brought forth into existence upon the earth through the son,
Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God.
(Psalm 90:2 [NLT])
But God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding. (Jeremiah 10:12 [NIV])
This is why Jesus Christ is also called the wisdom of God,
But out of Him, you are in Christ Jesus, who has been made unto us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification and redemption,(1 Corinthians 1:30 [BLB])
but those called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. (1 Corinthians 1:24 [BLB])
Because Jesus Christ is the wisdom that God created before the world was,
"The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. When there were no watery depths, I was given birth, when there were no springs overflowing with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth,
(Proverbs 8:22-25 [NIV])
And so, Jesus Christ came into the world that was made through him, upon the earth that God first brought forth into existence, yet the world did not recognize him,
He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. (John 1:10 [NIV])
And as such, just as God created, so did the son create, hence why Jesus Christ said,
Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. (John 5:19 [NIV])
And this is why Jesus Christ is also the express image of God,
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (Hebrews 1:3 [KJV])
Because the son expresses the very nature of God as creator in the highest way possible, for as just as God created, so did the son. And as such, although God cannot be contained by the work of his own hands,
"But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! (1 Kings 8:27 [NIV])
He appointed Jesus Christ to be his own representation in his own creation,
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? (John 14:9 [NIV])
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6 [NIV])
This is why the son of God is also God, because just as God granted Moses authority to be as God to Pharaoh, in which case God brought forth terrible judgments upon Egypt through Moses,
The LORD said to Moses, "Behold, I have made you as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet. (Exodus 7:1 [NHEB])
So did God position Jesus Christ to be as God over all his creation, in which case God created all living beings through Jesus Christ in the beginning, and then exalted Jesus Christ to the highest position right below God,
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (Matthew 28:18 [NIV])
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. (Mark 16:9 [NIV])
And in which case, just as Moses was granted authority to bring forth judgments upon Egypt, so has God granted Jesus Christ authority to bring forth judgment upon the entire earth,
Let all creation rejoice before the LORD, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness. (Psalm 96:13 [NIV])
Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, (John 5:22 [NIV])
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. (Matthew 25:31-32 [NIV])

beameup

Jesus Christ...Who Was First To Be Birthed into Existence

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: - Colossians 1:15
I think you better have a closer look at the Greek, as your "conclusion" will lead you to the pit. :burnlib:

Last edited:

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: - Colossians 1:15
I think you better have a closer look at the Greek, as your "conclusion" will lead you to the pit. :burnlib:

Doesn't change the meaning, creation or every creature implies the same as Jesus Christ having come forth into existence first before all creatures in creation.

beameup

Doesn't change the meaning, creation or every creature implies the same as Jesus Christ having come forth into existence first before all creatures in creation.

Looks like you forgot to read further in Colossians (nevermind that you are uneducated in Greek):
For by him were ALL things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL things were created by Him, and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist [ALL atoms are "held together" by Him]. - Colossians 1:16-17

beameup

Looks like you forgot to read further in Colossians (nevermind that you are uneducated in Greek):
For by him were ALL things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL things were created by Him, and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist [ALL atoms are "held together"]. - Colossians 1:16-17

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
For by him were ALL things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: ALL things were created by Him, and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist [ALL atoms are "held together" by Him]. - Colossians 1:16-17

Not all "things", "things" is not part of the original text, as you can see here,

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/colossians/1-16.htm

The text should be rendered this way,

because by him were created – all in the heavens and upon the earth; the visible, and the invisible; whether thrones, or lordships, or rulers, or authorities – all by him and for him were created. (Colossians 1:16 [INTERLINEARIZED])

By "all" the scripture is referring to "all living beings" in the heaven and on the earth, which harmonizes with all other scriptures, as all living beings were brought forth into existence through Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.