Trinity Evidence False

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You know it is true but refuse to believe.

I said
I know its blasphemy is the reason I don't believe it.

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I know its blasphemy is the reason I don't believe it.

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

I feel sorry for you Squeaky. I guess you don't realize what you are doing.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I feel sorry for you Squeaky. I guess you don't realize what you are doing.

I said
lol I feel sorry for you also. Because you blaspheme Jesus. And you think its ok. Your calling Jesus a liar.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol I feel sorry for you also. Because you blaspheme Jesus. And you think its ok. Your calling Jesus a liar.

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

The only blasphemy is yours in not believing the testimony of the Spirit about Jesus. Jesus is God the Son.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The only blasphemy is yours in not believing the testimony of the Spirit about Jesus. Jesus is God the Son.

I said
That is also blasphemy, The Holy Spirit CANT SAY THAT. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And that is not in the bible. So the Holy Spirit will never say that.

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

And the Holy Spirit will NEVER break His own rules of believing.
Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
You both have the same option I do. Prove me wrong, like I do you.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
God sez:
john 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Squeaky lies:
..the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. ...

squeaky needs to stop lying

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God sez:
john 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Squeaky lies:

squeaky needs to stop lying

I said
You need to stop bearing false witness. That is a sin. Your sinning. And try using a little common sense. If you cant prove it they how can I be wrong?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I said
That is called bearing false witness. If you cant prove it. You should stop sinning. Breaking one of the ten commandments.

If you were the only one who saw a murder and you told the police what you saw but couldn't prove it, how would that be false witness?

drbrumley

I said
God didn't come in the flesh. Jesus came in the flesh. Your one of the antichrists.

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Oooops! Your wrong again....

Status
Not open for further replies.