Not open for further replies.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
16998033_1107190319393219_2558182402470466888_n.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned

HOGWASH!

God chose prophets, patriarchs, apostles, the nation of Israel for the sole purpose of making known to the world his Son Jesus Christ.

When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him.
When Jesus came out of Joseph's new tomb all of humanity came out with him.
When Jesus ascended into heaven all of humanity ascended with him.

This is why Jesus can claim that he is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47,

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Nanja

That is only a good graph if it is about that one person searching for God with all her heart by believing and obeying God.

Rom. 3:11-12

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Jer. 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

It's only with the New Heart God gives in New Birth to one who has been Made Righteous Rom. 5:19, do they have the ability to do the works of searching, believing and obeying in a way that pleases Him Rom. 8:8-9.

Jer. 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

God's Truth

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

It's only with the New Heart God gives in New Birth to one who has been Made Righteous Rom. 5:19, do they have the ability to do the works of searching, believing and obeying in a way that pleases Him Rom. 8:8-9.

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Not everyone's heart is evil.

An evil person's heart is the evilest things in this world, but not everyone's hear is evil.

You have to obey God to get a good heart.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

GT is Mr or Ms non-none nuts

Eagles Wings

Then you also believe that God is an unjust tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.
Didn't Sherman ask you to tone it down to a couple of threads?

My God delights in the praises of His countless children and gathers multitudes into His bosom.

Last edited:

Eagles Wings

That is only a good graph if it is about that one person searching for God with all her heart by believing and obeying God.
That person does indeed believe and obey by the power of the Holy Spirit. I think the Creator acts upon His creature to bring them to faith, then keeps them forever as we talked about yesterday. I've never doubted this my entire Christian life, GT.

I also know that we obey as an act of that faith, and as the Holy Spirit prompts us. This is also true of repentance, which you talk of daily. One who is indwelt with the Spirit of God is prompted daily to turn from sin and live a life of holy obedience.

We may depart somewhat in our understanding of justification because I believe it is once and done and is based on God's unmerited grace toward His people. I do not obey to be justified, I obey because I am justified.

Once justified, there is a promise to keep us forever, not based on our obedience, based on Christ's.

Robert Pate

Banned
Didn't Sherman ask you to tone it down to a couple of threads?

My God delights in the praises of His countless children and gathers multitudes into His bosom.

Your God is an unjust tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

It is not humanly possible to love and trust in your God.

Status
Not open for further replies.