God The Father Is The Creator Of All Things

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
you say no one can believe ever

I said
That was a lie. I never said that.
There's an order in the physical world. We must wait till jesus comes to judge all. You don't want to wait cause you judged jesus first. You commanded God what to do instead of God commanding you. False sense of power for you. All I see us boasting in your posts. You're one proud dude packed with pride. You chosen your own godless path

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There's an order in the physical world. We must wait till jesus comes to judge all. You don't want to wait cause you judged jesus first. You commanded God what to do instead of God commanding you. False sense of power for you. All I see us boasting in your posts. You're one proud dude packed with pride. You chosen your own godless path

I said
You have a wild imagination. Don't you know that no one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ, if they have any pride at all. And learn to discern the difference between boldness and pride.
DISCERNING WHO IS ARROGANT OR BOLD?
John 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Luke 22:33-34 ARROGANT
33 But he said to Him, "Lord, I am ready to go with You, both to prison and to death."
34 Then He said, "I tell you, Peter, the rooster shall not crow this day before you will deny three times that you know Me."

Acts 15:5-7 ARROGANT
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
BOLDNESS
6 Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.

Acts 7:58-60 ARROGANT
58 and they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
BOLDNESS
59 And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
60 Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not charge them with this sin." And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Acts 8:1 ARROGANT
1 Now Saul was consenting to his death. At that time a great persecution arose against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Acts 8:3-4 ARROGANT
3 As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering every house, and dragging off men and women, committing them to prison.
BOLDNESS
4 Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word.
BOLDNESS
John 7:26-27
26 "But look! He speaks boldly, and they say nothing to Him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is truly the Christ?
ARROGANT
27 "However, we know where this Man is from; but when the Christ comes, no one knows where He is from."

Acts 9:26-27 BOLDNESS
26 And when Saul had come to Jerusalem, he tried to join the disciples; but they were all afraid of him, and did not believe that he was a disciple.
27 But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. And he declared to them how he had seen the Lord on the road, and that He had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.

Acts 17:17-23 BOLDNESS
17 Therefore he reasoned in the synagogue with the Jews and with the Gentile worshipers, and in the marketplace daily with those who happened to be there.
ARROGANT
18 Then certain Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him. And some said, "What does this babbler want to say?" Others said, "He seems to be a proclaimer of foreign gods," because he preached to them Jesus and the resurrection.
19 And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus, saying, "May we know what this new doctrine is of which you speak?
20 "For you are bringing some strange things to our ears. Therefore we want to know what these things mean."
21 For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing.
BOLDNESS
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious;
23 "for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:

Acts 9:29-30 BOLDNESS
29 And he spoke boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus and disputed against the Hellenists, but they attempted to kill him.
30 When the brethren found out, they brought him down to Caesarea and sent him out to Tarsus.

Acts 18:24-26 BOLDNESS
24 Now a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man and mighty in the Scriptures, came to Ephesus.
25 This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John.
26 So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.

Rom 15:15-18 BOLDNESS
15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written more boldly to you on some points, as reminding you, because of the grace given to me by God,
16 that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
17 Therefore I have reason to glory in Christ Jesus in the things which pertain to God.
18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ has not accomplished through me, in word and deed, to make the Gentiles obedient--

Eph 6:17-20 BOLDNESS
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints--
19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Heb 4:16
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Heb 13:5-8
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
(NKJ)
XXXX To the righteous, it will appear as boldness, but to the unlearned it will appear arrogant. To the carnal mind boldness looks like arrogance. But arrogance is always done with carnal knowledge and emotions. Boldness is always done guided by the verses from the Holy Spirit.

Titus 1:15-16
15 To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
(NKJ)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have a wild imagination. Don't you know that no one comes to the revelations of Jesus Christ, if they have any pride at all. And learn to discern the difference between boldness and pride.
DISCERNING WHO IS ARROGANT OR BOLD?
John 7:18
18"He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Luke 22:33-34 ARROGANT
33But he said to Him, "Lord, I am ready to go with You, both to prison and to death."
34Then He said, "I tell you, Peter, the rooster shall not crow this day before you will deny three times that you know Me."

Acts 15:5-7 ARROGANT
5But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
BOLDNESS
6Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
7And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.

Acts 7:58-60 ARROGANT
58and they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
BOLDNESS
59And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
60Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not charge them with this sin." And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Acts 8:1 ARROGANT
1Now Saul was consenting to his death. At that time a great persecution arose against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Acts 8:3-4 ARROGANT
3As for Saul, he made havoc of the church, entering every house, and dragging off men and women, committing them to prison.
BOLDNESS
4Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word.
BOLDNESS
John 7:26-27
26"But look! He speaks boldly, and they say nothing to Him. Do the rulers know indeed that this is truly the Christ?
ARROGANT
27"However, we know where this Man is from; but when the Christ comes, no one knows where He is from."

Acts 9:26-27 BOLDNESS
26And when Saul had come to Jerusalem, he tried to join the disciples; but they were all afraid of him, and did not believe that he was a disciple.
27But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. And he declared to them how he had seen the Lord on the road, and that He had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.

Acts 17:17-23 BOLDNESS
17Therefore he reasoned in the synagogue with the Jews and with the Gentile worshipers, and in the marketplace daily with those who happened to be there.
ARROGANT
18Then certain Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him. And some said, "What does this babbler want to say?" Others said, "He seems to be a proclaimer of foreign gods," because he preached to them Jesus and the resurrection.
19And they took him and brought him to the Areopagus, saying, "May we know what this new doctrine is of which you speak?
20"For you are bringing some strange things to our ears. Therefore we want to know what these things mean."
21For all the Athenians and the foreigners who were there spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing.
BOLDNESS
22Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious;
23"for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:

Acts 9:29-30 BOLDNESS
29And he spoke boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus and disputed against the Hellenists, but they attempted to kill him.
30When the brethren found out, they brought him down to Caesarea and sent him out to Tarsus.

Acts 18:24-26 BOLDNESS
24Now a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man and mighty in the Scriptures, came to Ephesus.
25This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things of the Lord, though he knew only the baptism of John.
26So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.

Rom 15:15-18 BOLDNESS
15Nevertheless, brethren, I have written more boldly to you on some points, as reminding you, because of the grace given to me by God,
16that I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
17Therefore I have reason to glory in Christ Jesus in the things which pertain to God.
18For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ has not accomplished through me, in word and deed, to make the Gentiles obedient--

Eph 6:17-20 BOLDNESS
17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints--
19and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Heb 4:16
16Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Heb 13:5-8
5Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
7Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
(NKJ)
XXXX To the righteous, it will appear as boldness, but to the unlearned it will appear arrogant. To the carnal mind boldness looks like arrogance. But arrogance is always done with carnal knowledge and emotions. Boldness is always done guided by the verses from the Holy Spirit.

Titus 1:15-16
15To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
16They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
(NKJ)
Naughty boy

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why because I'm bold enough to speak the Word when all say I'm wrong. It takes a lot of love for one to take the verbal abuse that I do trying to help others.
I can apply quotes like you do to you. We can go in circles all day but I don't have the software that does the work for you. You can do better than just type keywords. You're not creative

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I can apply quotes like you do to you. We can go in circles all day but I don't have the software that does the work for you. You can do better than just type keywords. You're not creative

I said
lol I've met a lot of people over the years they say that. And every time I challenge them I never hear from them again. If you will look at some of them revelations you find that the key word is NOT in every verse.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I've met a lot of people over the years they say that. And every time I challenge them I never hear from them again. If you will look at some of them revelations you find that the key word is NOT in every verse.
Challenging with an Intel like telling us your car is faster than our bike. You boast on how many quotes to can post. Why not just beat people with your Bible?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Challenging with an Intel like telling us your car is faster than our bike. You boast on how many quotes to can post. Why not just beat people with your Bible?

I said
You made the claim that you could do it to. I know what I went through for 14 years to just receive the revelations. And you claim you can do it. I'm not boasting I would just like to see some one do it with out going through what I did. I had to purge all my carnality just to receive the first one.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
You made the claim that you could do it to. I know what I went through for 14 years to just receive the revelations. And you claim you can do it. I'm not boasting I would just like to see some one do it with out going through what I did. I had to purge all my carnality just to receive the first one.
Yeah yeah yeah are we proud of ya

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol isn't that just wasted board space.
We've seen you banned cause you took up bandwidth. It must be wasted on someone's drive. How would you like it if someone puts a copy of the Bible on your cell and you have no more memory to dial out when your love ones get hurt? The point is you boast about how many quotes you post when one will do. Do you not think one quote will have power? Do you think God is that small you have to add a megaphone to his mouth? There's a difference between study and discussion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We've seen you banned cause you took up bandwidth. It must be wasted on someone's drive. How would you like it if someone puts a copy of the Bible on your cell and you have no more memory to dial out when your love ones get hurt? The point is you boast about how many quotes you post when one will do. Do you not think one quote will have power? Do you think God is that small you have to add a megaphone to his mouth? There's a difference between study and discussion.

I said
You don't discuss, you just bear false witness. I demonstrate the Spirit. Its much better if you learn to listen.

James 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't discuss, you just bear false witness. I demonstrate the Spirit. Its much better if you learn to listen.

James 1:19
19So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
(NKJ)
Can't be false cause the proofs are in your own posts in plain view. Has nothing to do with me or us. Anyway, your quotes are related to your keywords and not the discussion nor me.
Move on

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Jesus is God the Creator....

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.​

Jesus is the Son of God...

John 1:15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”

16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”​

This Spirit raised Jesus, God the Son of God, from the dead and is therefore God Himself...

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
The Word is an it. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a He. The Holy Spirit is neither a male nor a female and we call Him a He. The KJV came along and they just wanted to give the Word some authority so they have it the title of He. He is just a spiritual title of authority. But we the twisted people out there that want to make the He into a person. Its not.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

I said:
Squeaky is nuttier than a fruitcake.