Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Calvinism is a lie & heresy, and you're a fool. That's all anybody need to know about this thread and your posts. You haven't got the first clue about authentic Christianity.

Here come the stupid anti-Catholic remarks.

No, here come all the cogent anti-Romanist remarks.

Romanists. Sigh.

Thanks for driving by and littering the thread. Those that really have nothing to say should cease to give ample evidence of it. :AMR:

AMR

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Sure it is. You'll need to get closer to the present which you're billions of miles from it. Trace the source of your thought and you'll find the creator of it. You will be too busyminded to ever get there so you'll always argue here, creating new rabbit trails.

So you just argued that spirit, which by definition excludes both energy and matter, is made of molecules, that is, matter. Or in other words, that which is not matter is matter. You just argued yourself into contradiction, by attempting to be consistent to Hyper-Calvinism.

And Hyper-Calvinism is the only honest Calvinism.

Thanks for the demonstration.

Rosenritter

Yeppers.
I had thought of your bolded part too and almost posted it in the who's to blame part, because, yeah, someone could say that if the neighbor hadn't created/built the window in the first place then it would not have gotten broken.
And then you could also blame the factory worker that formed the glass and wood into the window. (If he hadn't done that, then the window would not have gotten broken.)
And then you could also blame the axeman for cutting down the tree that made the frame for the window,
Only with this type of mentality can one say that GOD is to blame because if He had not created man, trees, etc, then the window would not have gotten broken.
It's a silly mentality.

One can spin that blame game a lot of different ways.

You're attempting to dismantle the anti-Calvinism argument while maintaining anti-Calvinist assumptions. Of course it won't work like that. Accept the Calvinist assumptions and it makes its point.

So it goes like this:

God created a child that has no other choice but to sin. It does not have the option of obeying because God refused to flip that circuit in his creation.

God also knew before he ever created the child that it would go and break this specific window at this specific point in space-time. God could have created the child differently, but he chose not to. He also could have chosen not to create the child.

The child could not NOT break the window, because God already fore-ordained it. Thus the child had no choice and no free-will in his action.

Therefore, God himself is responsible for the window being broken, he chose it from the beginning of the world. He will, however, torture that child for the SIN of breaking the window, which it had no control over, and could not defy, even though God made the child so and was responsible for the SIN Himself. Unless God chose that child to be saved from before the beginning of the world, in which case he can also preform all the pre-ordaind murders and rapes and blasphemies (that God foreknew when he created him like that) and he will still be saved in the end regardless.

Welcome to Calvinism. Oh, and if you're not a Calvinist you're probably one of the pre-ordained DAMNED and will be tortured for ever. Now you understand the love of God, and the gospel of Calvinism, which Calvinists insist IS the gospel. Good luck.

Robert Pate

Banned
You're attempting to dismantle the anti-Calvinism argument while maintaining anti-Calvinist assumptions. Of course it won't work like that. Accept the Calvinist assumptions and it makes its point.

So it goes like this:

God created a child that has no other choice but to sin. It does not have the option of obeying because God refused to flip that circuit in his creation.

God also knew before he ever created the child that it would go and break this specific window at this specific point in space-time. God could have created the child differently, but he chose not to. He also could have chosen not to create the child.

The child could not NOT break the window, because God already fore-ordained it. Thus the child had no choice and no free-will in his action.

Therefore, God himself is responsible for the window being broken, he chose it from the beginning of the world. He will, however, torture that child for the SIN of breaking the window, which it had no control over, and could not defy, even though God made the child so and was responsible for the SIN Himself. Unless God chose that child to be saved from before the beginning of the world, in which case he can also preform all the pre-ordaind murders and rapes and blasphemies (that God foreknew when he created him like that) and he will still be saved in the end regardless.

Welcome to Calvinism. Oh, and if you're not a Calvinist you're probably one of the pre-ordained DAMNED and will be tortured for ever. Now you understand the love of God, and the gospel of Calvinism, which Calvinists insist IS the gospel. Good luck.

God is not responsible for Adam's sin, nor is he responsible for our sins. This is the typical mind set of a Calvinist. God is always at fault.

You and you alone are responsible for your sins. And you and you alone are responsible for your salvation. God does not impose salvation on anyone, if he did he would be unjust.

If you want to be saved you are going to have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you. Romans 10:13. Otherwise, he will not know you, Matthew 7:23.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate Declares What All Anti-Calvinists Imply

Robert Pate Declares What All Anti-Calvinists Imply

And you and you alone are responsible for your salvation.

The post is another keeper in the ongoing revelation of Pateism.

At least Robert is bold enough to declare publicly and unequivocally exactly what the typical anti-Calvinist really believes in spite of often laid tortuous denials concerning their cooperation with their own salvation.

Is there not a single atypical anti-Calvinist that often "Amens!" Robert willing to correct his error? Or is it that one's desire to mock Calvinism is so extreme that even when an anti-Calvinist is clearly showing himself to be in error, one prefers to remain silent, letting their brother in arms possibly place himself in temporal or even eternal peril. :idunno:

AMR

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So you just argued that spirit, which by definition excludes both energy and matter, is made of molecules, that is, matter. Or in other words, that which is not matter is matter. You just argued yourself into contradiction, by attempting to be consistent to Hyper-Calvinism.

And Hyper-Calvinism is the only honest Calvinism.

Thanks for the demonstration.
There a particle that's far faster than the speed of light. This element can travel to Pluto and back 50+ times in one second. If you argue like you said in your response then there's no point in going further.

Are you a hyper Calvinist? I'm not

Robert Pate

Banned
[FONT=&]The post is another [/FONT]keeper[FONT=&] in the [/FONT]ongoing revelation of Pateism[FONT=&].
[/FONT]
At least Robert is bold enough to declare publicly and unequivocally exactly what the typical anti-Calvinist really believes in spite of often laid tortuous denials concerning their cooperation with their own salvation.

Is there not a single atypical anti-Calvinist that often "Amens!" Robert willing to correct his error? Or is it that one's desire to mock Calvinism is so extreme that even when an anti-Calvinist is clearly showing himself to be in error, one prefers to remain silent, letting their brother in arms possibly place himself in temporal or even eternal peril. :idunno:

AMR

The teaching that God is going to make you believe the Gospel is totally false.

God does not create robots that cannot think and believe for themselves. Robots don't bring honor and glory to God. But when a depraved sinner by his own free will calls on Christ to save him, then that is what brings honor and glory to God.

The whole doctrine of Calvinism is to dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ.

First that want us to believe that God chooses some and damns the rest to hell. How in the world can you believe and have faith in that kind of a God? I know that I can't.

If that isn't bad enough, then they believe that Jesus did not atone for all of the sins of the world, but only some. There are multiple scriptures that tell us Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Calvinism is a bitter pill that I cannot swallow. I don't know how anyone can.

beloved57

The teaching that God is going to make you believe the Gospel is totally false.

God does not create robots that cannot think and believe for themselves. Robots don't bring honor and glory to God. But when a depraved sinner by his own free will calls on Christ to save him, then that is what brings honor and glory to God.

The whole doctrine of Calvinism is to dishonor God and insult his Son Jesus Christ.

First that want us to believe that God chooses some and damns the rest to hell. How in the world can you believe and have faith in that kind of a God? I know that I can't.

If that isn't bad enough, then they believe that Jesus did not atone for all of the sins of the world, but only some. There are multiple scriptures that tell us Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Calvinism is a bitter pill that I cannot swallow. I don't know how anyone can.

Don't you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways?

beloved57

God is not responsible for Adam's sin, nor is he responsible for our sins. This is the typical mind set of a Calvinist. God is always at fault.

You and you alone are responsible for your sins. And you and you alone are responsible for your salvation. God does not impose salvation on anyone, if he did he would be unjust.

If you want to be saved you are going to have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you. Romans 10:13. Otherwise, he will not know you, Matthew 7:23.

Teaching salvation by works, by the law principle.

SimpleMan77

Don't you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways?

Unfortunately they will.

The human race, collectively and individually, is in a free-fall toward hell.

Along comes Jesus and holds out His hand, and says "if you'll take my hand I'll rescue and save you".

Some reach up and take his hand, and forever are in awe of His grace and mercy. They never are tempted to think that their response is "earning salvation through works".

Other wax philosophical, and say "it cannot be a requirement to take His hand, because that requires a work and would encourage boasting".

I'll simply obey Him and take His hand, and it'll never cross my mind that I've somehow saved myself or worked my way to salvation.

Smh at some people's anti-work and anti-biblical mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I would second this.
Christ's sufficiency is unseen within a Calvinistic view of Scripture.
For it (Christ's suffering) is not sufficient for those who are not "appointed."

And who are the appointed?

Jesus claims to be the savior of the world.

"I came not to judge the world but TO SAVE THE WORLD" John 12:47.

The Bible teaches that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Tattooed Theist

And who are the appointed?

Jesus claims to be the savior of the world.

"I came not to judge the world but TO SAVE THE WORLD" John 12:47.

The Bible teaches that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

You've obviously misunderstood my post.
Please review it, and what I responded to, as well as the last response I gave to [MENTION=18644]SimpleMan77[/MENTION]

SimpleMan77

The post is another keeper in the ongoing revelation of Pateism.

AMR

If, by saying "you and you alone are responsible for your salvation" he means that someone can do enough good works or works of the Mosaic Law to save themselves, I utterly repudiate it.

However, this is the biblical view (copied from my earlier post):

The human race, collectively and individually, is in a free-fall toward hell.

Along comes Jesus and holds out His hand, and says "if you'll take my hand I'll rescue and save you".

Some reach up and take his hand, and forever are in awe of His grace and mercy. They never are tempted to think that their response is "earning salvation through works".

Other wax philosophical, and say "it cannot be a requirement to take His hand, because that requires a work and would encourage boasting".

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited: