Heriette Tubman money

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
This is not a joke. Putting pictures of women on paper dollars speaks of the value of the currency. Worthless.

It is time to usher in the cashless society. No more currency. No more freedom. No more wealth.

Goose step yourselves to eternity.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
All you people with money under the mattress are going to wake up one morning with a stranger in your bed.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
There is no bigotry. What we are witnessing in America is the heap turning over.

Because an eyewitness gives the account of what is happening is only telling the truth.

America is not going to continue as a free nation. It is going to be a poor defenseless nation. And it's enemies are chomping at the bit.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
In the old days everyone did what was right in their own eyes.

That applies to American no fault divorce.

Well. It is time to divorce ourselves from American greenbacks.

Tubman! I DIVORCE YOU!!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The government does what ever it wants with their currency. They manipulate the interest rates and the inflation rates. They never ask us. They just do what they want because it is their money.

Well. If it is their money then it is their debt.

Take your money and go to the bad place.

SonOfCaleb

I will never accept female money. Female green money is fake.

Thats quite ironic as ALL money is intrinsically worthless/valueless. It is after all just fiat and conjured/made literally from nothing. Its value is only notional and presribed by the institutions that create it. EG Central Banks/Fed. Therefore it doesnt practically matter whose image/face is on the currency.

"[All] Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero." -Voltaire

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Good point SonOfCaleb. And women are even more worthless then cheap American greenbacks. Ever since Eve women have been nothing more than a scourge. Pity the young men in springtime. That's when worthless women prey on the innocent.

Don't ever get married young men. Better to do like Masada then to get married.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I will never accept female money. Female green money is fake.

Female money...

You're a cartoon.

Harriet Tubman is an inspirational woman, I was really happy to hear the news.

I don't know what I think about her sharing the bill with the slave-owning Jackson, though it's a good history lesson.

SonOfCaleb

Good point SonOfCaleb. And women are even more worthless then cheap American greenbacks. Ever since Eve women have been nothing more than a scourge. Pity the young men in springtime. That's when worthless women prey on the innocent.

Don't ever get married young men. Better to do like Masada then to get married.

I wasn't agreeing with you.....

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Feminism is the final condition of a dying system. That is because of feminism's inferiority.

Name a female and you have named your poison.

Eve - The Fall

Sarah - The Double Cross

Tubman - Abdolute Debt

The list goes on and on. Sure you can find one or two exceptions to the rule. But so what. Why there are probably alcoholics out there that go to work every day. That doesn't prove that drunks are worth a darn.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Feminism is the final condition of a dying system. That is because of feminism's inferiority.

Name a female and you have named your poison.

Eve - The Fall

Sarah - The Double Cross

Tubman - Abdolute Debt

The list goes on and on. Sure you can find one or two exceptions to the rule. But so what. Why there are probably alcoholics out there that go to work every day. That doesn't prove that drunks are worth a darn.

Speaking of inferiority... you couldn't even spell her name right.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is the bottom line.

Women cost money. They don't make you money. They cost you money. If Tubman go on the Greenback don't expect to be in the black.

HisServant

It really is kind of comical.

1.) A democrat president is placing a Republican on the bill and removing the founder of his own party. Harriet was a staunch Republican.

2.) Harriet was also a staunch support of the 1st and 2nd amendments.

Status
Not open for further replies.