pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JR,

Rosen has been agreeing with my OP and you have been agreeing with him too.

Now you are changing your position again?

what's the flip flop?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
JR,

what's the flip flop?
Red herring.

Meshak, WHY DO YOU REJECT CHRIST'S WORDS!

And He said to them, [JESUS]“When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”[/JESUS] So they said, “Nothing.”Then He said to them, [JESUS]“But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”[/JESUS]So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, [JESUS]“It is enough.”[/JESUS] - Luke 22:35-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke22:35-38&version=NKJV

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Red herring.

And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?” So they said, “Nothing.”Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.” - Luke 22:35-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke22:35-38&version=NKJV

scarecrow argument.

that's what happens to Christians who follow man-made doctrines.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Red herring.

And He said to them, [JESUS]“When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”[/JESUS] So they said, “Nothing.”Then He said to them, [JESUS]“But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”[/JESUS]So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, [JESUS]“It is enough.”[/JESUS] - Luke 22:35-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke22:35-38&version=NKJV

How many times do I have to tell you that Jesus did not mean for killing people? You have no evidence for your warped up reading.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't know,

That's right, you DON'T know.

Because you're so caught up in your own beliefs.

but Jesus did not let them use for harming anyone.

Now you're moving the goalposts.

You had said Jesus' followers shouldn't carry weapons.

I showed you to be wrong, and now you're backpedaling, first saying that they're not for killing, and now saying that Jesus didn't let them use them to harm anyone, when one of Jesus' disciples cut off a soldier's ear!

You're twisting yourself into knots trying to evade what JESUS said.

STOP RESISTING JESUS' WORDS!

It is obvious you are not reading NT carefully.

No wonder you are a trinity believer.

No, Meshak, you're not getting out of this that easily.

Why do you reject Jesus' words?!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION],

what's the flip flop?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
scarecrow argument.

that's what happens to Christians who follow man-made doctrines.

What's a scarecrow argument? Can I put it in my field of wheat to scare away crows like yourself?

Why, Meshak, do you reject Christ's words?

How many times do I have to tell you that Jesus did not mean for killing people?

Not what your argument was, Meshak.

Moving the goalposts is not allowed.

You said:

It is not hard to see at all that His followers are not be armed.

Jesus said:

I believe Jesus rather than Meshak.

You have no evidence for your warped up reading.

Saying it doesn't make it so, Meshak!

Give it up. Concede that Jesus said that his followers could be armed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That's right, you DON'T know.

Because you're so caught up in your own beliefs.

Now you're moving the goalposts.

You had said Jesus' followers shouldn't carry weapons.

I showed you to be wrong, and now you're backpedaling, first saying that they're not for killing, and now saying that Jesus didn't let them use them to harm anyone, when one of Jesus' disciples cut off a soldier's ear!

You're twisting yourself into knots trying to evade what JESUS said.

STOP RESISTING JESUS' WORDS!

No, Meshak, you're not getting out of this that easily.

Why do you reject Jesus' words?!

You have no evidence for your claim of His disciples was carrying around sword to kill their enemy.

Show me the evidence. I know you cannot because your reading is so warped.

Stop behaving like teenage bully.

You are so dishonest.

that's what happens when you follow man-made doctrines and follower of the crowd.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

what's the flip flop?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have no evidence for your claim of His disciples was carrying around sword

The troll apparently doesn't know scripture very well.

to kill their enemy.

Your position was:

It is not hard to see at all that His followers are not be armed.

And we have shown that to be false!

Because JESUS HIMSELF said:

And He said to them, [JESUS]“When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”[/JESUS] So they said, “Nothing.”Then He said to them, [JESUS]“But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”[/JESUS]So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, [JESUS]“It is enough.”[/JESUS] - Luke 22:35-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/pa...arch=Luke22:35-38&version=NKJV

Show me the evidence. I know you cannot because your reading is so warped.

And while He was still speaking, behold, a multitude; and he who was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them and drew near to Jesus to kiss Him.But Jesus said to him, [JESUS]“Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”[/JESUS]When those around Him saw what was going to happen, they said to Him, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?”And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear.But Jesus answered and said, [JESUS]“Permit even this.”[/JESUS] And He touched his ear and healed him.Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, [JESUS]“Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs?When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.”[/JESUS] - Luke 22:47-53 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke22:47-53&version=NKJV

You lose troll.

Quit rejecting Jesus' words!

Quit rejecting Scripture!

Stop behaving like teenage bully.

You are so dishonest.

that's what happens when you follow man-made doctrines and follower of the crowd.

Stop being a troll.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The troll apparently doesn't know scripture very well.

Your position was:

And we have shown that to be false!

Because JESUS HIMSELF said:

And He said to them, [JESUS]“When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?”[/JESUS] So they said, “Nothing.”Then He said to them, [JESUS]“But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”[/JESUS]So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, [JESUS]“It is enough.”[/JESUS] - Luke 22:35-38 http://www.biblegateway.com/pa...arch=Luke22:35-38&version=NKJV

And while He was still speaking, behold, a multitude; and he who was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them and drew near to Jesus to kiss Him.But Jesus said to him, [JESUS]“Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”[/JESUS]When those around Him saw what was going to happen, they said to Him, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?”And one of them struck the servant of the high priest and cut off his right ear.But Jesus answered and said, [JESUS]“Permit even this.”[/JESUS] And He touched his ear and healed him.Then Jesus said to the chief priests, captains of the temple, and the elders who had come to Him, [JESUS]“Have you come out, as against a robber, with swords and clubs?When I was with you daily in the temple, you did not try to seize Me. But this is your hour, and the power of darkness.”[/JESUS] - Luke 22:47-53 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke22:47-53&version=NKJV

You lose troll.

Quit rejecting Jesus' words!

Quit rejecting Scripture!

Stop being a troll.

You are the troll. this is my thread.

And this is more accurate verses:
Luke 22:47-53 New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Arrested
47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”
49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.
51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.

read and weep, ignorant.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

what's the flip flop?

You obviously against my op, then why have you been agreeing with Rosen? It seems you did not even understand what he is saying.

Aimiel

God wouldn't, because that's called murder, and God says "You shall not murder."
I daresay you're not qualified to tell God what He can or can't do. He doesn't fit into a box. Millions of Jews are walking the earth not believing that Jesus was God's Son because they believe that God cannot be a man.
So what, specifically, should be done about (abortion), in your opinion?
It should be outlawed.
Oh, you think it's a government given right to keep and bear arms?
It's a God-given right; the government just thinks that it's a good idea to protect that right, without prejudice.
So then, why is it bad if the government takes away a right that it had the authority to give?
Any government that wants un-armed citizenry is attempting to create a slave-state.
Or perhaps it's not a right that the government has the authority to grant, but one that God has granted to all mankind, and that the government does not have the authority to take away.
Agreed.
God expects leaders to obey His law. When they don't, He expects the people to protest the actions of a wicked leader, up to and including civil disobedience. But He does not expect the people to revolt, because that goes against Him establishing the authority that a government has been given.
When a ruler (or any form of government really) oversteps his bounds it is sometimes necessary to remove him (them) from power. Should that governor (government) refuse to acquiesce, force may become necessary. Just because you don't believe that one's liberty is important doesn't mean that everyone should.
Is it a possibility in your mind that your position is flawed?
Of course: I've never thought that anything I've ever said or done was perfect and am open to learning and correcting my mistakes.
In a way, they founding fathers were foolish. They ignored the warning of scripture on democracy. And look how far we've fallen because of it.
Um... we're the strongest, most free and most Gospel-preaching country on earth, I'd say we haven't 'fallen' but rather: risen. Your understanding is obviously darkened.
The majority hate or reject God.
I don't buy that.
Could you consider something else, that perhaps your position is the one that's flawed? Consider that you have not used a single verse from scripture this entire time, yet I have used plenty.
If quoting Scripture equaled correct belief or a sign of relationship with God all people on earth would be worshipping Squeaky, who posts more Scripture daily than any Bible has in It's Covers.
Now, my position could be using those scriptures wrong, so just because I use scripture doesn't automatically make my position correct.
I have to agree with you there.
But you have no scripture to fall back on, or at least have not presented any, and have (at least, in your first and only response to me so far) ignored the scripture I recommended you read.
I've already read every Scripture, perhaps more times than you've opened your Bible.
Solomon pursued happiness, and it ended in his demise.
Your logic is flawed.
To the extent one pursues happiness, is the extent to which he will be miserable.
Not just illogical; it's also silly. My happiness comes from doing what God tells me to do. It's a holy thing that you couldn't understand, not having a relationship with Him Whom you profess so much knowledge about.
In other words, is there something else we can do, besides revolt, to curb the government?
We've tried voting for those who espouse 'right' motives; time and again, only to find out they were lying (most of them). Now we have a President who is keeping his campaign promises and the press and many others hate him for just that. Yes, the democrats have a majority in our Congress right now and our freedoms may be eroded by them (or they may attempt to do so in the near future) but I believe that the majority of Americans are not going to sit idly by and let that happen. I hope it doesn't come to it but if necessary, there just may have to be some type of intervention, very soon. If you don't understand that or agree with that, then you're part of the problem.

Aimiel

They had to be bombed with Atomic force because they "didn't know when to quit?" The Japanese had been pleading for surrender through every channel, including an appeal to the Vatican in hope that maybe that would work. Evidence isn't hard to find:
I don't buy your 'evidence' which re-writes history. Sorry.
I don't know what bible you're referring to...
I know, right?
Wow, you'd be an awesome leader just like Trump, and your Christian sensibility would use military force just like he does...
Flattery will get you nowhere.
So you've been there? Please tell us what you saw.
You don't believe the earthly things I'm telling you, so what makes you think that I'd attempt to tell you things that require faith in God? You would reject what I say out-of-hand, I'm sure.

Rosenritter

:think:

Why, oh why, Meshak, do you reject Jesus' words?

Two swords for twelve disciples? Why was this either sufficient or more than enough? Each warrior needs at least one sword and sometimes two (assuming no shield or spear.)

So if he was equipping them for war, why did he say that they had enough swords? One was for Peter, obviously, to chop the ear off of the high priests servant, but who was the other sword for? Or perhaps he said "it is enough" because they had taken his metaphorical statement literally as they did when he said to "beware the leaven of the Pharisees."