pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I repeat my questions because NO ONE is answering them, especially you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

I did answered many of your questions. Your questions are all similar. All you are doing is just making lame excuses to justify your unfaithful or ungodly faith. And I know you will come up with it for eternity.

You are just beyond ridiculous.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did answered many of your questions. Your questions are all similar. All you are doing is just making lame excuses to justify your unfaithful or ungodly faith. And I know you will come up with it for eternity.

You are just beyond ridiculous.
That's not true, Meshak. You should try to be truthful.

marhig

I agree that he could serve GOD where he was, but he could not refuse a Roman order to use weapons or to kill without answering to Rome. Also, Cornelius was a Centurion, meaning that he had charge over a hundred Roman soldiers. Do you think that he just suddenly stopped ordering his soldiers according to Rome's mandate?
How do you know that he didn't?

marhig

If she believed GOD, she would not be a pacifist.
That's rubbish, did Jesus go around killing people? And Paul clearly says that our weapons of warfare are not carnal. The weapons which belong to God are for the pulling down of strongholds, that's the word of God pulling down Satan and overcoming him within. I was a held by Satan in a stronghold until I heard the word of God and it sank deep into me heart. And God through Christ is helping me to overcome and now I'm free!

marhig

They were God's people, not gentiles.

How? God gave the government to punish criminals. If the government, having such authority, tells me that they want me to be the one to execute a convicted capital criminal, then I will gladly and wholeheartedly be the one to execute them, for it is JUSTICE.

If God were to come to you right now, and tell you to execute the murderer and rapist, would you do it?

Correct.

He didn't.

No. I addressed this above, but I think you missed it.

The Hebrew word used in Exodus 20:13 is ratsatch. It literally means "murder."
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=h7523

"Thou shall not kill" is an incorrect translation, which, sadly, was how it was written in the KJV.

88601ccbfc9cf231eb68533202e83577.jpg

Copyright Bob Enyart, Kgov.com
1a14a16c8d07f0802544944053388ec9.jpg

Copyright Bob Enyart, Kgov.com

So what's the Hebrew word for murder? As the word murder is in the Bible too? Thanks

marhig

:listen: people will think you are a

:kookoo: making such s claim.
Why is it? Paul says that our weapons of warfare are not carnal.

John the Baptist told the soldiers to do no violence

Our lord Jesus Christ taught us to love our enemies and to do good to those that hate us, and he taught that we are to turn the other cheek.

Also, there's a man called Desmond Doss, a man of God, who refused to lift a weapon in world war 2 and he saved many men, father's, brother's, sons, through no violence and by his faith in God.

Gods ways are not our ways

https://youtu.be/s2-1hz1juBI

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So what's the Hebrew word for murder? As the word murder is in the Bible too? Thanks

The Hebrew word for murder is ratsach,
?????
This is the word used in Exodus 20:13.

The Hebrew word for kill is harag,
?????
This is NOT the word used in Exodus 20:13.

marhig

Allow me to build a point.

I was talking about executing individual people i.e capital punishment, and my comment was actually regarding a comment about executing witches, and my point is many were innocent!

I wasn't talking about defending our countries. I've already said that whatever force is necessary to defend then I agree, but I mean defend, not cause war. And I believe that war is of the world and those who are born of God shouldn't go out to fight. We are not of this world and we are here to share the love and word of God and our weapon is the Holy Spirit, I don't believe that we are to use weapons of the world. As I keep saying, John the Baptist said to the soldier do violence to no man.

We are through Christ to save lives not take them!

And I have always said since I was young, that if I ever had to go onto a battlefield, I would hope to heal not fight. I.E be a medic. And by the strength of God I hope that I wouldn't touch a gun.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I was talking about executing individual people i.e capital punishment, and my comment was actually regarding a comment about executing witches, and my point is many were innocent!

I wasn't talking about defending our countries. I've already said that whatever force is necessary to defend then I agree, but I mean defend, not cause war. And I believe that war is of the world and those who are born of God shouldn't go out to fight. We are not of this world and we are here to share the love and word of God and our weapon is the Holy Spirit, I don't believe that we are to use weapons of the world. As I keep saying, John the Baptist said to the soldier do violence to no man.

We are through Christ to save lives not take them!

And I have always said since I was young, that if I ever had to go onto a battlefield, I would hope to heal not fight. I.E be a medic. And by the strength of God I hope that I wouldn't touch a gun.

I'm aware that you're trying to talk about individuals. That's why I asked if you would allow me to build a point. We'll get to your argument, but there's a principle I'm trying to teach you.

Can we build on my point before moving on to yours?

Is a Government responsible for protecting its citizens and their God-given rights, and itself?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's rubbish, did Jesus go around killing people? And Paul clearly says that our weapons of warfare are not carnal. The weapons which belong to God are for the pulling down of strongholds, that's the word of God pulling down Satan and overcoming him within. I was a held by Satan in a stronghold until I heard the word of God and it sank deep into me heart. And God through Christ is helping me to overcome and now I'm free!
Helped you overcome killing people?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I probably would have been accused as one by some people on here, but I would have been one of those who were innocent!

I'm aware that you're trying to talk about individuals. That's why I asked if you would allow me to build a point. We'll get to your argument, but there's a principle I'm trying to teach you.

Is a Government responsible for protecting its citizens and their God-given rights, and itself?

marhig

You don't need to teach me thanks, the Holy Spirit teaches me all things.

And there's a difference, there's defend and cause war! Defend yes, cause war no!