pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

marhig

Shalom.

What you just quoted is not what you said.

Shalom.

Jacob
Jacob once we are born of God, we are taught by God through the holy Spirit, you made out that a woman needs a man to teach her. If she's born of God she doesn't, God is the husbandman and Christ Jesus is the vine.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So essentially you are not sure of Jesus' teachings.

Please don't continue with your same kind of your wishy washy comments.

I am done with engaging with your style of discussion.

If you keep it up, I will put you on ignore.

thanks.

[MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] is on thread topic. I appreciate his comments.

Have a wonderful day Meshak.

# missed you

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm not here to judge, but rather share Gods word and leave the judgement of others and myself to God.

Jesus said to "judge with righteous judgment." Who are you to disobey Him?

But I wouldn't put my hand to killing anyone, because in my heart I believe that it is wrong for me to do so before God.

If it was wrong, then why would God allow self defence including up to lethal force in several places in the Bible (at least in certain circumstances)? Here's an example:

If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. If the sun has risen on him, there shall be guilt for his bloodshed. He should make full restitution; if he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft. - Exodus 22:2-3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus22:2-3&version=NKJV

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob once we are born of God, we are taught by God through the holy Spirit, you made out that a woman needs a man to teach her. If she's born of God she doesn't, God is the husbandman and Christ Jesus is the vine.
Shalom.

A young woman can be taught by an older woman. God teaches all of us by His Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So that's part of this thread? You are the moderator and have decided that you can discern who is a "follower" and who is not.

Also... no silencing desired. The more you write, the more ammunition you give those that study the very words of Christ to discern your lies, hypocrisy and double speak.

You called me a color changing lizard, but you yourself disavow the Watch Tower in your profile, but not several posts back, you affirmed it.

Are you okay? Is something the matter that is causing you to waffle back and forth on your stances?

Are pacifists confrontational?

don't forget
... not for debate.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am of no denomination. My stances are laid out so plainly in my signature that it's impossible to call me a "chameleon"

Please take care to avoid derailing your own thread. The topic is "Pacifism".

A person that lives their life or passively agrees with a stance, but advocates against it is called a hypocrite, like the following verse.

Matthew 23:3 so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

Why do you teach Pacifism, but dwell where Pacifism is abhorred, while you reap the benefits of the protection of people that you damn as Non-Followers of Christ?

This kind of posts are called personal attacks.

You guys take this low road when you cannot refute what' been said.

This thread is Jesus' teachings, not about my personal life.

I will not reveal my personal life to you because it would be throwing the pearls to the pigs which Jesus says not to.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
don't forget

OIC ... so it's kind of like the Digital environment of "The LawnMower Man", where the Author of the OP became God?

I'm pretty terrible about moderating my threads, but I'm kind of Jelly. Meshak has created a thread for "debate" and is enforcing that "debate" doesn't occur.

I'm "Amazed"...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This kind of posts are called personal attacks.

You guys take this low road when you cannot refute what' been said.

This thread is Jesus' teachings, not about my personal life.

I will not reveal my personal life to you because it would be throwing the pearls to the pigs which Jesus says not to.

No Meshak, you are on the record, on this thread as demanding that others personal lives decide if they are "followers of Christ". That is your teaching on this thread.

It's not an attack, but a recognition of your criteria.

I'm a self professed... "SAVED SINNER"... thus I am beyond "judgment". I'm D-E-A-D in CHRIST.

You say you FOLLOW JESUS. It is up for grabs on every thread you create.

Honestly stated,

- EE

meshak

BANNED
Banned
OIC ... so it's kind of like the Digital environment of "The LawnMower Man", where the Author of the OP became God?

I'm pretty terrible about moderating my threads, but I'm kind of Jelly. Meshak has created a thread for "debate" and is enforcing that "debate" doesn't occur.

I'm "Amazed"...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

you are wasting the space with your illogical comments.

You are showing panicking state as usual.

You are on ignore too.

good day.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You called me a color changing lizard, but you yourself disavow the Watch Tower in your profile, but not several posts back, you affirmed it.

Are you okay? Is something the matter that is causing you to waffle back and forth on your stances?

I've heard it from others, and considered it myself, that Meshak is two people using the same account. How accurate those claims are is another matter entirely.

marhig

Jesus said to "judge with righteous judgment." Who are you to disobey Him?

And that righteous judgement is the word of God. Those born of God judge with the word of the righteous judge, we don't judge by our flesh. We speak the word and God does the judging.

If it was wrong, then why would God allow self defence including up to lethal force in several places in the Bible (at least in certain circumstances)? Here's an example:

If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed. If the sun has risen on him, there shall be guilt for his bloodshed. He should make full restitution; if he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft. - Exodus 22:2-3 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus22:2-3&version=NKJV

I mean I wouldn't put my hand to fight or join an army or train to kill.

I've already said, if it was too defend others, and save a life against an attacker who was about to take a life, I would do what is necessary to stop them. If someone broke into my home I would protect my family in any way possible, if I hit them with something and they lost their life, I would go and pray to God would forgive me, and leave it in his hands.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jacob did say that he believes in Jesus' word. We'll just have to see as we go. I agree with him when he says we are to obey God, so long as he knows we are to obey Jesus too.

He is playing games. Have you been reading his posts?

You can never follow what he is claiming or saying.

Please PM him if you are interested in what he has to say.

thanks.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And that righteous judgement is the word of God. Those born of God judge with the word of the righteous judge, we don't judge by our flesh. We speak the word and God does the judging.

So, you're, in a roundabout way, agreeing that we should judge those around us, correct?

Glad we got that settled.

I mean I wouldn't put my hand to fight or join and army or train to kill.

I've already said, if it was too defend others, and save a life against an attacker who was about to take a life, I would do what is necessary to stop them.

Of that I am glad.

If someone broke into my home I would protect my family in any way possible, if I hit them with something and they lost their life,

You would be vindicated, and not guilty under the law, which is why I ask of this:

I would go and pray to God would forgive me, and leave it in his hands.

Why would you ask God to forgive you? If you are a true believer, you have already been forgiven of all sins, past, present, and future, and are no longer under the Law, but under Grace. If you are a true Christian, then the Law cannot condemn you, it has no hold on you.

So, why would you ask God's forgiveness if He has already forgiven you?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 82:3-4 ESV

Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”​

Romans 13:4 ESV

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Psalm 82:4 ESV

Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”

Luke 22:36 ESV

He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

Romans 12:19 ESV

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Matthew 5:1-48 ESV

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him. And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. ...

Psalm 144:1 ESV

Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

Exodus 22:2-3 ESV

If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

Genesis 9:5-6 ESV

And for your lifeblood I will require a reckoning: from every beast I will require it and from man. From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man. “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.

Luke 4:18-19 ESV

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

Proverbs 24:11 ESV

Rescue those who are being taken away to death; hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter.

Matthew 26:52 ESV

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

Exodus 20:13 ESV

“You shall not murder.

Revelation 19:15 ESV

From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.

Galatians 6:2 ESV

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Luke 10:27 ESV

And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Mark 12:31 ESV

The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Matthew 5:38-39 ESV

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Malachi 3:6 ESV

“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.

Proverbs 25:26 ESV

Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.

Proverbs 10:12 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

Psalm 119:105 ESV

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Psalm 18:34 ESV

He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Nehemiah 4:17-18 ESV

Who were building on the wall. Those who carried burdens were loaded in such a way that each labored on the work with one hand and held his weapon with the other. And each of the builders had his sword strapped at his side while he built. The man who sounded the trumpet was beside me.

1 Samuel 25:13 ESV

And David said to his men, “Every man strap on his sword!” And every man of them strapped on his sword. David also strapped on his sword. And about four hundred men went up after David, while two hundred remained with the baggage.

Joshua 1:9 ESV

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Numbers 31:3 ESV

So Moses spoke to the people, saying, “Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian to execute the Lord's vengeance on Midian.

Reactions: Lon

marhig

So, you're, in a roundabout way, agreeing that we should judge those around us, correct?

Glad we got that settled.

We only judge by speaking the word of God and that's it, then God will judge by who has and who hasn't heard the truth

Of that I am glad.

You would be vindicated, and not guilty under the law, which is why I ask of this:

Why would you ask God to forgive you? If you are a true believer, you have already been forgiven of all sins, past, present, and future, and are no longer under the Law, but under Grace. If you are a true Christian, then the Law cannot condemn you, it has no hold on you.

So, why would you ask God's forgiveness if He has already forgiven you?

Jesus said that we are to pray to God for forgiveness, and that as we forgive, we are forgiven and I believe him. I follow Jesus.

It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that all our future sins are forgiven, once we repent and turn to God, we are forgiven of all our past sins, from then on we are to turn from sin and live by the will of God

There is no way that I think that I can just live how I please, carry on willfully sinning and I am forgiven regardless. I don't believe that to be true. If you do, then that's between you and God.

God won't be mocked.

Sorry but I have to go, I'm tired. I'm off to bed, it's late here. I'll answer anymore again, God willing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus said that we are to pray to God for forgiveness, and that as we forgive, we are forgiven and I believe him. I follow Jesus.

"Forgive so that we will be forgiven"

That sounds like doing something for a reward, aka, obeying a law.

Which is something we are told we should not do. More on that later...

It doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that all our future sins are forgiven, once we repent and turn to God, we are forgiven of all our past sins, from then on we are to turn from sin and live by the will of God.

That's because you're not rightly dividing.

Paul (i.e. Christ through him) says:

And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. - Ephesians 4:32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians4:32&version=NKJV

That "forgave" is past tense. You are already forgiven. You don't need to ask for forgiveness a second time.

There is no way that I think that I can just live how I please, carry on willfully sinning and I am forgiven regardless. I don't believe that to be true. If you do, then that's between you and God.

God won't be mocked.

Paul addresses your concerns.

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. For he who has died has been freed from sin. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace. - Romans 6:1-14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans6:1-14&version=NKJV

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensation of the grace of GOD:

Col 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;