Christ's Resurrected Body

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ is a "man" ... a Spirit man just as he was when he wrestled with Jacob.

Colossians 2 KJV
9 For in him dwelleth(present tense in English-my note) all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Why is the resurrection body called “spiritual,” and “life-giving spirit?" Because its source is the spiritual realm, not because its substance is immaterial,i.e., "un physical." The Lord Jesus Christ's resurrected spiritual body was from heaven...

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. ...

...contrasted with Adam's-from the earth.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ is a "man" ... a Spirit man just as he was when he wrestled with Jacob.

Nope, the Angel of YHVH was not a man, as descended from Adam.

But, the Lord Jesus was 'made of a woman' who descended from Adam, He died as a man, He was raised as a man, He ascended as a man, and He will return here as a man.

By the way, when He returns, He will be called the Lion of the tribe of Judah, an enduring link describing his continuing to be a man, descended from Adam, and a Jew descended from Judah and King David.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. (John 3:13)​

A son of man is a man. Jesus was a man whom the Father restored as a God being.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus was telling his disciples that he was not a ghost. Interdimensional beings can manifest themselves physically.

Made up-He said he had flesh and bones, deceiver.

Luke 24:39KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

John 20:27 KJV Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Notice-the Lord Jesus Christ's glorified body-flesh and bone-no blood.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Cor. 15 KJV 37 and that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

The metaphor of a seed dying, and then coming back with a "new," material, tangible substance is a nonsensical metaphor, and both the Saviour and Paul were morons, if only a "spiritual," "un physical,"by your definition, resurrection is meant.

Resurrection: to stand up----always physical.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Luke 24:39KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

John 20:27 KJV Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

The Body of Christ is not any of the flesh and bones of Jesus own body.

The term Body of Christ refers to His Bride--

Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

Present tense, LALiar:

The Ephesians chapter, the context, is a metaphor, you disgusting, vile devil child, Christ rejector/hater.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
-
The Watch Tower Society says that Christ's crucified body is still dead and its remains are squirreled away somewhere on earth in a condition, and a location, known only to God.

Opinion among traditional Christians vary. Some say Christ's crucified body was restored to life normally; viz: in a manner consistent with the other resurrections described in the Bible; while others say Christ's crucified body came back to life as a so called glorified body.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

In my theology the celestials to custody of the mortal body of Jesus which was dead. It was disintegrated using time manipulation so the celestials did not have to watch the decay of the body of their beloved Lord and God.

The spirit person of the creator never died, Jesus returned in the bodily form that man will have on the mansion worlds. He was no longer flesh and blood, his body had returned to the elements like our bodies will.

john w

Hall of Fame
Is a flesh and bone body invisible?

Nice rabbit trail, creating a moving target technique, humanism....I stay on topic, and stayed on topic, giving you chapter, verse, in which to soak that devlish mind of yours.

Is Darren #1, or Darren #2, on "Bewitched," the same person?

See how that works? Fun!

Are signs invisible?

Save it-both are rhetorical q's.

Matthew 24:30 KJV and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Acts 1:11 KJV which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Take your seat-you are beginning to bore us.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In my theology the celestials to custody of the mortal body of Jesus which was dead. It was disintegrated using time manipulation so the celestials did not have to watch the decay of the body of their beloved Lord and God.

The spirit person of the creator never died, Jesus returned in the bodily form that man will have on the mansion worlds. He was no longer flesh and blood, his body had returned to the elements like our bodies will.
Cute story. Blasphemy

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Lazarus emerged from the tomb with grave cloths intact. Jesus' grave cloths were laying where his body had been. He now appears and disappears in locked rooms, before believers. Jesus is no longer carbon based. He raised a likeness of his former body, the Son of God never died.