What do you not understand wit5h theswe verses?

keypurr

2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Do you see that Jesus Christ has a God? How many God's are there?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

This is how it is KP:

God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

Yet, these three are ONE and equal to one another. Your "theories" notwithstanding.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

There is one God, made up of three personages.

Danoh

Consider that it just might be that you are confused. Why? Because you obviously started out that way BEFORE you sought out these passages in hopes of proving your error sound through them.

This is crystal clear obvious to me that that is what you did.

Because the issue those passages are seeking to bring out is the connection between "the only begotten" in connection with the resurrection of Christ, and "the begotten of" that those who have believed that God raised Him from the dead, become a part of.

Put your foolishness away and study out THROUGHOUT Scripture (Genesis thru Revelation) what "begotten" actually refers to.

Only then should you turn to your above cited passages to attempt to see what the actual connection is between the Father and the word "begotten."

Only then will you even have a hope of seeing what passages like those are even talking about.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Just as there is one human species there is one God species.

Just because a person's father is human does not mean that person is not human.

Physical reproduction is of like kind and spiritual reproduction is of like kind.

We are joint heirs with Christ of all that exists.

You have put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him. (Hebrews 2:8)​

Bradley D

Jesus has all the divine attributes of His Father.

"I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

The Greek word for "one" heis can also be used for agreement, alike, and common.

God's Truth

Jesus has a God because Jesus is God the Father come as a MAN.

keypurr

Consider that it just might be that you are confused. Why? Because you obviously started out that way BEFORE you sought out these passages in hopes of proving your error sound through them.

This is crystal clear obvious to me that that is what you did.

Because the issue those passages are seeking to bring out is the connection between "the only begotten" in connection with the resurrection of Christ, and "the begotten of" that those who have believed that God raised Him from the dead, become a part of.

Put your foolishness away and study out THROUGHOUT Scripture (Genesis thru Revelation) what "begotten" actually refers to.

Only then should you turn to your above cited passages to attempt to see what the actual connection is between the Father and the word "begotten."

Only then will you even have a hope of seeing what passages like those are even talking about.

Stop trying to analize me, your not equipped to do so.

Just tell me what the verses mean to you.

keypurr

Just as there is one human species there is one God species.

Just because a person's father is human does not mean that person is not human.

Physical reproduction is of like kind and spiritual reproduction is of like kind.

We are joint heirs with Christ of all that exists.

You have put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him. (Hebrews 2:8)​

That is not what the verse show. Jesus has a God, there is only one God.
So that proves that Jesus is not God, he is the Christ of God.

Mr. 5020

keypurr: "Here are some random proof texts that disprove the trinity."

several others: "Here's a simple explanation that shows you may be misreading those proof texts."

keypurr: "You all are stupid and dumb and stupidly dumb."

JJ84

16) Come ye near unto Me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there Am I: and now the Lord GOD, and His Spirit, hath sent Me.
17) Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I Am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth by the way that thou shouldest go.
Isaiah 48:16-17

For some weird reason I believe this is the Word (John 1:1-14) speaking so not only John but Jesus Himself state that Jesus is One of Three Members of the Godhead, Colossians 2:9. A good human example of three making one is the US federal goverment we have 3 branches yet 1 government that is each branch is the government but not an individual government unto themselves, many believe the founding fathers of the US took the example of Trinity from the Bible, Isaiah 33:22.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is not what the verse show. Jesus has a God, there is only one God.
So that proves that Jesus is not God, he is the Christ of God.

Yes, Jesus has a God. His God is his Father and our Father, the Most High God.

We are sons of the Most High just as Jesus is his Son.

Why do you believe the Most High is not capable of reproduction?

Do you serve an impotent god rather than the real God?

You have no concept of God's kingdom, do you?