the church

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
In truth, Jesus gives us the best example of how we ought to pray in

Matthew 6:9-13 "After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."

King James Version (KJV)
Yes, and that's probably why the Our Father is always prayed first in each decade of the Rosary.

Right Divider

Body part
You're hysterical, I'm telling you.
Quit trying to divert attention from YOUR problem. It's childish and will not work on me.

1) You were asked for scriptures that tell us to pray to Mary and the saints.
2) You provided two verses that said NO SUCH THING.
3) You are brainwashed by the RCC and now try to change the subject like in 3 year old.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well, your religion isn't consistent with Jesus' or the Apostles teachings.

And the God you worship is one you fashioned for yourself.

I am happy you called yourself catholic instead of Christian, since they are mutually exclusive.

the church is catholic

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The "our Father" is a great tribulation prayer.
I cannot see how it applies to me at this moment.
I love the Our Father. It's my favorite prayer of the Rosary.

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, amen.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Quit trying to divert attention from YOUR problem. It's childish and will not work on me.

1) You were asked for scriptures that tell us to pray to Mary and the saints.
2) You provided two verses that said NO SUCH THING.
I provided some scriptures that are actually quoted in the Hail Mary. 'You got a problem with quoting Scripture.
3) You are brainwashed by the RCC and now try to change the subject like in 3 year old.
No to both.