Jesus' ways:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It seems that most people think being faithful to Jesus is a lot of work.

Actually it is not, comparing to what the world is doing.

The world expectation is very high. You have to compete with others in order to succeed.

You have to be better than many if you want to be recognized or succeed in business.

Jesus' followers are commanded to work for God's kingdom; so they don't have to worry about those stressful things.

Jesus says His yoke is easy and how true that is.

Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 23

Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe,[a] that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do

Meshak, do you keep Matthew 23? "Jesus" says to go the temple and take your instruction there and do and observe all they say to do. How is that working out for you? Are you a hypocrite whited sepulcher who boasts but does not do?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It seems that most people think being faithful to Jesus is a lot of work.

Actually it is not, comparing to what the world is doing.

The world expectation is very high. You have to compete with others in order to succeed.

You have be better than many if you want to be recognized or succeed in business.

Jesus' followers are commanded to work for God's kingdom; so they don't have to worry about those stressful things.

Jesus says His yoke is easy and how true that is.

Matthew 11:28-30

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 John 5:3 KJV -

jzeidler

Awwww isn't it cute when someone opens up a thread but refuses to have a conversation with someone of a different opinion?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All I've done in past posts was ask a lot of questions. You never did answer those questions though.

I have done enough discussion with you. Your faith is very much like Universalism.

You push humanitarianism.

I wont waste time with you.

good day.

jzeidler

I have done enough discussion with you. Your faith is very much like Universalism.

You push humanitarianism.

I wont waste time with you.

good day.

Well it's obvious you didn't take enough time discussing with me if you think I believe in universalism and that Jesus is just a humanitarian. I believe neither of those to be true.

Try to discuss more with people before you make a judgment on what you think they believe. And take some more time to get to know the person before you choose not to talk with them any more.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well it's obvious you didn't take enough time discussing with me if you think I believe in universalism and that Jesus is just a humanitarian. I believe neither of those to be true.

Try to discuss more with people before you make a judgment on what you think they believe. And take some more time to get to know the person before you choose not to talk with them any more.

If you tried reasoning with her even for a bit, you already know she can't answer questions and she disregards what Christ did after he rose the 3rd day

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' yoke is easy.

The world's yoke is heavy.

The world put so much burden on you.

Come to Jesus, everyone. Aim to be in His kingdom:)

His kingdom is in perfect peace, joy and Love.

Mark M

Jesus' yoke is easy

The world's yoke is heavy.

The world put so much burden on you.

Come to Jesus, everyone. Aim to be in His kingdom:)

His kingdom is in perfect peace, joy and Love.

I think you enjoy thinking of Jesus, especially as you age. You like posting about Jesus but you rarely teach anything or use scripture. All you can say is follow Jesus, that's not worthy of a thread.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If I knew how to report a post I would probably report you

It is easy if you know how to rep; the report button is next to it.

anyway, it is so strange that there are so many personal attacks and troll comments in most of my threads but you don't seem to notice any of them.

You seem to have selective judgment or discerning.

blessings.