A New Heaven And A New Earth

iamaberean

The new covenant is in the blood of Jesus, in that He died for us.

The new heaven and the new earth... need to be seen as they are in scripture.

You are correct, but we still have to separate the old from the new. He came to his own, the old testament believers, but he gave his life for every one, the new testament believers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are correct, but we still have to separate the old from the new. He came to his own, the old testament believers, but he gave his life for every one, the new testament believers.

Do you know which scriptures speak of the new heaven and new earth?

Notaclue

Rev.21:1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2Cor.5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
18All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation;

Rom.6:3. Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
4We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.
6We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.
7For one who has died has been set free from sin.

Eph.4:20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the 'old man' which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and that you put on the 'new man' which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Peace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Rev.21:1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2Cor.5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
18All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation;

Rom.6:3. Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
4We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.
6We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.
7For one who has died has been set free from sin.

Eph.4:20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the 'old man' which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
24 and that you put on the 'new man' which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Peace.
Revelation is not the first place the new heavens and the new earth are mentioned. Do we see what is in Revelation as it pertains to the new heaven and the new earth, as having already yet occurred?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's natural not to understand but willingly to conform with the condition of lack of understanding is pernicious. For instance, did you read the quote I provided you with to enhance your understanding? I doubt it. Here is it again: (Psalm 78:67-70) Please, read it and let me know why if you still cannot understand.
Psalm 78:67-70 NASB - 67 He also rejected the tent of Joseph, And did not choose the tribe of Ephraim, 68 But chose the tribe of Judah, Mount Zion which He loved. 69 And He built His sanctuary like the heights, Like the earth which He has founded forever. 70 He also chose David His servant And took him from the sheepfolds;

These are very good verses. I love all of scripture. I am open to what you have to say to me here.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Genesis 1:1 NASB - 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Deuteronomy 4:39 NASB - 39 "Know therefore today, and take it to your heart, that the LORD, He is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 78:67-70 .........................................................................
These are very good verses. I love all of scripture. I am open to what you have to say to me here.

Psalms/Proverbs/Ecclesiastes/Song of Solomon ... ... ... ... the reason these deal with the "New Heaven and New Earth" is because they generally talk about, "Glory that Comes to a New Person", more so than the Gospel's message about, "Glory that Comes to the Lord". ... ... ... ... Solidifying this position, "Glory comes to the Antichrist" in the book of revelation, around the time the "New Heaven and New Earth" is given.

Psalm 78:67-70 = Last Remnant that is taken out of the "Heart of Judah"

1. All Human Life is Exterminated outside of the "Heart of Judah"/Home of the Jews/USA = Isiah 15:5/Lamentations 2:18
2. Bodies of the Saints Rise the same time the Last Remnant is Taken during 5 Months of Revelation = 1 Thessalonians 4:14-16/Psalms 78:67-70

(Temple Stones/UFOs, the pattern is repeated, 3 Days Jesus said the Temple Stones would Rise and the Saints Rose, now in Revelation, 3 Days the Temple is Measured and the Witnesses Arise ... ... ... ... Naphtali is described as a "Separatist Inheritor*" of the law in this fashion as the "Familar Spirit/Esau" (Separatist Inheritors* listed in Deu. 34:1-3, they are all judged from "Zion/Zoar/Zorah/Sion" = Heart of Judah/USA)

(That being said, the Christian Community will read the same passage in Psalms and claim that they need to develop a relationship between the Antichrist, his mother, or his relatives, his brother's children ... ... ... ... enduring that, there are many cut off spiritually of the Jews for this kind of sin, so the Christian Community is cursed in part, but God is still richly blessing the Christian Community, Psalms 78 can also be read that way, less correctly) Love and Blessings. (Antipas is called a Martyr because the Sign of Divorce is invalidate for offenses of Mass Murder of the Antichrist, this is continually done, doesn't matter how close you are now in days not months or years, the end will suddenly happen and the 153 days will suddenly begin).

KingdomRose

Very simple.....the "new heavens and new earth" are a new governmental set-up and a new, God-loving population the world over.

I found an interesting commentary in a Bible I bought the other day that I didn't have previously. It is The New Testament/ Recovery Version, Living Stream Ministry. This is what is in the footnotes concerning the "new heavens and new earth":

"The new heavens and new earth are the old heavens and old earth renewed and transformed through the burning of God's judging fire, just as the new man is our old man renewed and transformed (Col. 3:9,10; 2Cor. 3:18)."

Does anyone have a different conclusion?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Very simple.....the "new heavens and new earth" are a new governmental set-up and a new, God-loving population the world over.

I found an interesting commentary in a Bible I bought the other day that I didn't have previously. It is The New Testament/ Recovery Version, Living Stream Ministry. This is what is in the footnotes concerning the "new heavens and new earth":

"The new heavens and new earth are the old heavens and old earth renewed and transformed through the burning of God's judging fire, just as the new man is our old man renewed and transformed (Col. 3:9,10; 2Cor. 3:18)."

Does anyone have a different conclusion?
Thank you for posting this. It might explain some views I have seen recently.

2 Peter 3:11-13 NASB - 11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

Best to go with what scripture says.

KingdomRose

Based on what?

It couldn't be that God will destroy the literal Earth, because Peter wrote that the end of the age would be like it was in Noah's day, and the planet was not destroyed in Noah's day. It was the "ungodly men" that were destroyed. (2 Peter 3:7)

Want to go back over my post above? I think that the Bible footnote that I quoted is telling it like it is.

KingdomRose

Thank you for posting this. It might explain some views I have seen recently.

2 Peter 3:11-13 NASB - 11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

Best to go with what scripture says.

Yes, I agree, and the scripture says that it will be just as in the days of Noah. Was the planet destroyed then? NO. It was the "ungodly men."

If you want to take everything literally, then Joel 2:19, 20 must have been literal, yes? Peter quoted Joel (Acts 2:19,20) when he described the very days that he was living in right then, when the Holy Spirit came upon the 120 in the upper room...fulfilling Joel 2:17. Part of that prophecy in Joel included verses 19 and 20 which would have happened at the same time.

"I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, blood, fire and columns of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood."

Did it LITERALLY happen? No. Neither will 2 Peter 3:10-12. You apparently don't appreciate poetic license.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I agree, and the scripture says that it will be just as in the days of Noah. Was the planet destroyed then? NO. It was the "ungodly men."

If you want to take everything literally, then Joel 2:19, 20 must have been literal, yes? Peter quoted Joel (Acts 2:19,20) when he described the very days that he was living in right then, when the Holy Spirit came upon the 120 in the upper room...fulfilling Joel 2:17. Part of that prophecy in Joel included verses 19 and 20 which would have happened at the same time.

"I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, blood, fire and columns of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood."

Did it LITERALLY happen? No. Neither will 2 Peter 3:10-12. You apparently don't appreciate poetic license.
See verse 12 again.

2 Peter 3:12 NASB - 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat!

Notaclue

Do you know which scriptures speak of the new heaven and new earth?

Acts7:49. 'Heaven is my throne', and 'earth is my footstool': what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
50Hath not my hand made all these things?

Is.65:17. For, behold, 'I create' new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I 'create Jerusalem' a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Ez.1:26. And above the firmament(Heaven) that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne(New Heavens), as the appearance of a 'sapphire stone': and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a 'man'(Jesus) above upon it.

Rev.4:1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened 'in heaven': and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a 'throne' was set 'in heaven', and one sat on the throne. 3And he that sat was to look upon like a "jasper and a sardine stone"(God) and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.5And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before(in the eyes of) the throne, which are the 'seven Spirits of God.'

Is.11:1. And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2And the spirit 'of the LORD' shall rest 'upon him', the spirit of 'wisdom' and 'understanding', the spirit of 'counsel' and 'might', the spirit of 'knowledge' and of the 'fear of the LORD';
3And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Rev.5:6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and "of the four beasts", and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, 'having' seven horns and seven eyes, which are the 'seven Spirits of God' sent forth into all the earth.

Rev.7:9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before(in the eyes of) the throne, and before(in the eyes of) the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and 'thanksgiving', and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

The Lamb gets the riches but not the Thanksgiving.(Rev.5:12)

God gets the Thanksgiving but not the riches.(Rev.7:12)

Matt.13:36. Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field.” 37He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Kingdom of the Son has tares in it.........Kingdom of the Father has no tares.

The only thing not accomplished is each ones Death. Then Judgment.

1Cor.15:25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the 'kingdom of God'; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Peace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts7:49. 'Heaven is my throne', and 'earth is my footstool': what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
50Hath not my hand made all these things?

Is.65:17. For, behold, 'I create' new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I 'create Jerusalem' a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Ez.1:26. And above the firmament(Heaven) that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne(New Heavens), as the appearance of a 'sapphire stone': and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a 'man'(Jesus) above upon it.

Rev.4:1. After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened 'in heaven': and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a 'throne' was set 'in heaven', and one sat on the throne. 3And he that sat was to look upon like a "jasper and a sardine stone"(God) and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.5And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before(in the eyes of) the throne, which are the 'seven Spirits of God.'

Is.11:1. And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2And the spirit 'of the LORD' shall rest 'upon him', the spirit of 'wisdom' and 'understanding', the spirit of 'counsel' and 'might', the spirit of 'knowledge' and of the 'fear of the LORD';
3And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Rev.5:6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and "of the four beasts", and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, 'having' seven horns and seven eyes, which are the 'seven Spirits of God' sent forth into all the earth.

Rev.7:9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before(in the eyes of) the throne, and before(in the eyes of) the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and 'thanksgiving', and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

The Lamb gets the riches but not the Thanksgiving.(Rev.5:12)

God gets the Thanksgiving but not the riches.(Rev.7:12)

Matt.13:36. Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field.” 37He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38The field is the world, and the good seed is the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Kingdom of the Son has tares in it.........Kingdom of the Father has no tares.

The only thing not accomplished is each ones Death. Then Judgment.

1Cor.15:25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the 'kingdom of God'; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Peace.
I don't know how to answer you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Based on what?

Based on Revelation 21. The new heaven and earth will be a spiritual entity not a physical entity. There is no sun, no moon, no sea and no death or pain, all those things are physical.

The first heaven and earth will pass away, all things will be new.

The Lamb is the Light of the new heaven and earth.

Notaclue

Based on Revelation 21. The new heaven and earth will be a spiritual entity not a physical entity. There is no sun, no moon, no sea and no death or pain, all those things are physical.

The first heaven and earth will pass away, all things will be new.

The Lamb is the Light of the new heaven and earth.

Gal.3:16. Now to Abraham and his seed were the 'promises' made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Rom.9:8. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the 'promise' are counted for the seed.

Gal.4:26. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Is.62:1. For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
2The nations shall see your righteousness,
and all the kings your glory,
and you shall be called by a 'new' name
that the mouth of the LORD will give.
3You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD,
and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
4You shall no more be termed Forsaken,
and your land shall no more be termed Desolate,
but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her,
and your land Married;
for the LORD delights in you,
and your land shall be married.
5For as a young man marries a young woman,
so shall your sons marry you,
and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
so shall your God rejoice over you.

5For as a young man marries a young woman,
so shall your 'sons' marry you,

Acts2:32. This Jesus, God raised up , to which we are all witnesses. 33“Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the 'promise' of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.

Jer.3:17. At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Phil.2:5. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, 6who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the 'name' that is above every name, 10so that at the 'name' of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is "Lord", to the glory of God the Father.

bestowed on him the 'name' that is above every name,

Rev.21:9 Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the 'Wife' of the Lamb.” 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God,

22. And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. 23And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its "lamp" is the Lamb.

and its "lamp" is the Lamb.

'Kingdom of the Son.'

Matt.13:41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of 'his' kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43'Then' shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the 'kingdom' of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Rev.22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5And night will be no more. They will 'need no light of lamp' or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

"They will need no light of lamp"

"They will need no light of the "Lamb"

1Jn.1:5. This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that 'God is Light,' and in Him there is no darkness at all.

for the Lord God will be their light,

"Kingdom of the Father."

1Cor.15:22. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruit; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be 'subject' unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Acts2:34 For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says:
‘THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,
“SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,

35UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET.”’
36“Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that

God has 'made Him' both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.”

37Now when they heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brethren, what shall we do?” 38Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the 'gift' of the Holy Spirit. 39“For the 'promise' is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself.”

Peace.