The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Ah, you couldn't find the word "add", but reject "took upon Him". Go figure.
Wow.....to take the form of something isn't to add something to yourself but to emulate something else.

Why are you s against me for saying that GOD didn't need to have anything added to GOD in order to take of the form or body of a man?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

It won't be the first time you're wrong, Pops. When explaining something to a child, we speak in terms the child can understand.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong. And I appreciate any genuine effort to explain. But attempted belittlement shouldn't be confused for genuine anything but spite.

Just because I don't generally call you on all your passive agressive insults or other nonsense doesn't mean I don't catch it, I just rather not bother with it because it is a waste of potential profitable conversation.

popsthebuilder

You fixate on something that you do not understand. The Word did not occupy a human body and now He does. Call that whatever you want.
Sorry I don't think it is good or right to propagate falsehood as truth.

I'm also sorry you take issue with truth as opposed to standing with it when you notice it.

I understand that the Spirit of GOD was manifest within man, and have said nothing contrary to that whatsoever.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wow.....to take the form of something isn't to add something to yourself but to emulate something else.

Why are you s against me for saying that GOD didn't need to have anything added to GOD in order to take of the form or body of a man?

So Jesus wasn't really a flesh and blood human? He was only emulating flesh and blood?

He wasn't really a little baby conceived in Mary's womb?

He wasn't really a little baby that Mary pushed out of her body and held in her arms?

He wasn't really a little boy who sat in the presence of the teachers at the Jerusalem temple?

He wasn't really a man who was baptised by John?

He wasn't really a man who was crucified on a large wooden cross, who had spikes driven into his hands and feet, who was raised up so that all might believe? He didn't really die and he wasn't really buried in a rich man's tomb? He didn't really appear before the eleven and tell Thomas to "touch my hands and my sides"?

He was only emulating all that?

That's heresy, Pops.

Question for you:

Had God ever, before the Incarnation, actually become a man?

popsthebuilder

So Jesus wasn't really a flesh and blood human? He was only emulating flesh and blood?

He wasn't really a little baby conceived in Mary's womb?

He wasn't really a little baby that Mary pushed out of her body and held in her arms?

He wasn't really a little boy who sat in the presence of the teachers at the Jerusalem temple?

He wasn't really a man who was baptised by John?

He wasn't really a man who was crucified on a large wooden cross, who had spikes driven into his hands and feet, who was raised up so that all might believe? He didn't really die and he wasn't really buried in a rich man's tomb? He didn't really appear before the eleven and tell Thomas to "touch my hands and my sides"?

He was only emulating all that?

That's heresy, Pops.

Question for you:

Had God ever, before the Incarnation, actually become a man?

If you don't understand what someone is saying why jump to the assumption that what they are trying to say must be heretical?

I said the spirit of GOD didn't need to have anything added to IT in order to become flesh.

That you knowingly misrepresent my words in an attempt to discredit me is sad and pathetic. And shows, in itself that you are far from GOD.

None of you can conclude a single word of mine to be unscriptural and you evidently are becoming aware of that. Was something added to you for you to become aware that you cannot honestly refute my words with scripture, or did you just change from one conclusion to another? Was mass added to your brain or did it just work?

Saying GOD HAD to be added to in order to take on the form of a human is the heresy. Saying GOD is three separate personages all of which are corternal in nature is wrong and nonsensical.

There is One Spirit. There are three forms that said Spirit is known to us through. Nothing was added to the Spirit for it to become the man Jesus.

I have no more patience for your knowing misdirection.

popsthebuilder

It won't be the first time you're wrong, Pops. When explaining something to a child, we speak in terms the child can understand.
While judging them satanic heretics.......

This circus is nothing but a joke.

The mods should be proud of what they have created.

This isn't a place for profitable discussion but a place for the mob to get their little kicks while merrily patting one another on the back all the way to judgement.

popsthebuilder

The word bible isn't found in the Bible. You're using the word bible. You're adding to the Bible by using bible.
Bible means little holy book, and is descriptive of the sacred book we call the Bible.

Calling GOD man is a whole different thing, and wrong according to the little book.

popsthebuilder

Christ is only a physical manifestation of God, and only by virtue of the Spirit indwelling Him? That what you're saying?
Nope.

Jesus was the physical manifestation; Christ is the Spirit of GOD.

that is what I am saying and have been saying and will continue to say until actually shown wrong scripturally.

musterion

Bible means little holy book, and is descriptive of the sacred book we call the Bible.

But God's Word does not refer to itself as bible, so you add to God's Word when you call it that.

There are three Personages, each individually and separately referred to as God, of Whom there is only One. That is a BIBLE fact. You would do well to accept it for the truth it is.

popsthebuilder

But God's Word does not refer to itself as bible, so you add to God's Word when you call it that.

There are three Personages, each individually and separately referred to as God, of Whom there is only One. That is a BIBLE fact. You would do well to accept it for the truth it is.
I don't deny that at all.

God's Truth

It is not "made-up". It presents what is found in the Bible.

The primary reason for the 1=Father, 2=Son and 3=Holy Ghost is that the Father sent the Son and the Son sent the Holy Spirit.

Not to hard to follow unless someone, like you, has another agenda to try to prove your FALSE doctrines.

Then you can't say you believe they are equal.

There is one revealed to us in three; not three different making one.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry I don't think it is good or right to propagate falsehood as truth.
No kidding.

I'm also sorry you take issue with truth as opposed to standing with it when you notice it.
I thought that you didn't think it is good or right to propagate falsehood as truth. So much for that.

I understand that the Spirit of GOD was manifest within man, and have said nothing contrary to that whatsoever.
The doctrine of the trinity does NOT say anything that opposes that, so why do you have problems with it?