The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Give Book, Chapter and verse that says that the Spirit is the Father and the Son. You have been proved wrong so many times.

The Spirit is the Father. The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary and is the Father of Jesus.

The Son is the Spirit, the scriptures say so plainly.

The scriptures also reveal that truth to us with carefully studying, as the Rider on the horse being the Spirit because the sword belongs to the Spirit.
They are BOTH called the Word of God. The Rider is called the Word of God, and the Sword is called the Word of God. They are the same.

God's Truth

Things of GOD are not clever or crafty.

Please stop lying about me.... not that it really hurts me, but..... It is not true.... Surely truth has some value to you ma'am.

Many here have been speaking that way to me for five years now. Don't even give it anymore attention. You stated the truth about yourself and let her outrageous ridiculous statements die by not giving it anymore attention.

God's Truth

I will not sit here and repeat the same things with you.

You are lying about me, flat out.

It is not the first time, though I don't look to hold a grudge or even remember it.

Hopefully you will stop lying if I stop commenting.

You aren't even discussing scripture.

Please collect yourself ma'am.

Looks like we have the same wisdom about that too. lol

glorydaz

The Spirit is the Father. The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary and is the Father of Jesus.

The Son is the Spirit, the scriptures so so plainly.

The scriptures also reveal that truth to us with carefully studying, as the Rider on the horse being the Spirit because the sword belongs to the Spirit.
They are BOTH called the Word of God. The Rider is called the Word of God, and the Sword is called the Word of God. They are the same.

And you are completely unwilling, and unable, apparently, to distinguish the person of the Lord Jesus Christ from the Holy Spirit He sent. You are unable to grasp the scripture that tells us Jesus came out from God, and the Holy Spirit came out from God.

Instead you smoosh them altogether, and spout off about how it doesn't matter what the Bible actually says, because you know better.

Everyone knows there is ONE GOD. Your "insight" on that is nothing new, nor does it mean, by any stretch of the imagination that you KNOW GOD. Your own words prove you don't.

It's what you refuse to see that makes you appear to be a simpleton, idiotic, and illiterate.

Words matter. The Bible was written as it was for a reason...that man would see the nature of God is triune. You stomp on that every time you say the Father is the Son or the Son is the Holy Spirit. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Spirit is God. That is what the Bible tells us.

The Bible, itself, condemns you.

popsthebuilder

We're arguing about it because satan in invested in denying the very nature of God.

Clearly, there are people who have fallen for his lies...claiming the Father is the Son, the Spirit is Jesus. Those lies are all from satan, and being perpetrated by you and your mentor God's UNtruth.
I forget you prefer pagan teachings.

God's Truth

And you are completely unwilling, and unable, apparently, to distinguish the person of the Lord Jesus Christ from the Holy Spirit He sent. You are unable to grasp the scripture that tells us Jesus came out from God, and the Holy Spirit came out from God.
They are both the same, God's Spirit.

Instead you smoosh them altogether, and spout off about how it doesn't matter what the Bible actually says, because you know better.
I give scriptures to prove my beliefs.

Everyone knows there is ONE GOD. Your "insight" on that is nothing new, nor does it mean, by any stretch of the imagination that you KNOW GOD. Your own words prove you don't.

Notice that I do not have the need to speak to you that way? I don't have to because I have God's Truth.

It's what you refuse to see that makes you appear to be a simpleton, idiotic, and illiterate.

Words matter.

Words do matter.

The Bible was written as it was for a reason...that man would see the nature of God is triune. You stomp on that every time you say the Father is the Son or the Son is the Holy Spirit.
There are three, and the three are one and the same.

The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Spirit is God. That is what the Bible tells us.

The Bible, itself, condemns you.

The Father is the only God.

Since Jesus is God, he must also be the same as that one God and Father.

God's Truth

It is the beautiful revealed truth. Jesus will not leave us as orphans, he will come to us and make his home with us. Who but a Father will not leave us as orphans? Jesus created us and is our Father come in the flesh as a Son, a Brother, a Friend. Jesus says that those who overcome will be his child. How is that if he is not the Father?

popsthebuilder

"It's not the first time......I don't....even remember it." :chuckle:

Of course you do, Pops, and that's why you get so offended, and refuse to listen to anyone but God's UNtruth.

She's a hard task master. I hope you don't call her "snippy" again.
I recall it, but not exactly, and really don't care to talk about it.

Her and I have have disagreements quite often; in retrospect; generally about things that end up being very minor.

You are simply trying to stir up contention at this point.

Sad still.

You will learn that I do not intentionally lie, and am not now.

I fear no thing and regard the opinions of others about me personally to be just that, and ultimately inefective in any thing but to show the truth that is in the words that come out of my mouth.

(notice: though these words don't actually come from my mouth they still do, metaphorically. Is it incorrect to say so though, since you are technically reading them and not hearing them?

I really don't want to talk to you if you aren't going to hear me at all; talking wholly around and over me.

glorydaz

Just to be sure, ae you saying there are two Words of God?

Golly, the last thing I want to do is confuse you.

You do know what "written words" are, don't you?

Prophets of old wrote down words God spoke to them. Paul wrote down words the Lord told him to write. These men were inspired by God to write down what God wanted them to. That is the written word of God. Notice how it's not capitalized? One is a name (His name is called the Word of God), and the other is words inspired by God written down in a book (Bible).

That's because the words in the book is not talking about a NAME, like the Word who was God, and was with God in the beginning. John 1:1

1 Thessalonians 2:13
For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

God's Truth

Prophets of old wrote down words God spoke to them. Paul wrote down words the Lord told him to write. These men were inspired by God to write down what God wanted them to. That is the written word of God. Notice how it's not capitalized? One is a name (His name is called the Word of God), and the other is words inspired by God written down in a book (Bible).
That's because the words in the book is not talking about a NAME, like the Word who was God, and was with God in the beginning. John 1:1

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Don't depend on capitalization, because the original does not have it.

Anyways, are you saying Jesus is going to come with the Bible? lol

The Sword is the Word of God. Jesus is going to come with the Sword. So you are saying the Sword is a little 'w'?

Are you really going to hold to Jesus coming with a Bible, the written Word?

popsthebuilder

That is not a reference to the written word alone, most definitely.

glorydaz

Don't depend on capitalization, because the original does not have it.

Unfortunately for you, the Bible does come with capitalizations. If it didn't, we'd have even more people like you who can't tell the difference between the Father and the Son. Those are capitalized so people know they are speaking of God, and not the father of John or the son of Zebedee.

The truth is found in the CONTEXT, which is something you always fail at.

Anyways, are you saying Jesus is going to come with the Bible? lol

Mocking the word of God is just as bad as mocking God the WORD.

The Sword is the Word of God. Jesus is going to come with the Sword. So you are saying the Sword is a little 'w'?

Are you really going to hold to Jesus coming with a Bible, the written Word?

Now you're enamoured with your own mocking. What a disgrace.