The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Lon

It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.
:think: If wrong, by guess, blasphemy. Nothing I would want to be called on.
You spread lies about you know nothing.
Saying JW's deserve you? How is that a lie? You might not be ban-able, but you can be removed from threads for this kind of thing.

You are pretender and liar.
For saying JW's deserve you??? Over the top and inappropriate.

It is called "brain washed". And it is blind faith. Blinds leading blinds.
You nor Keypurr's opinion matters. Nobody cares what you think brain-washed means. You can, however, be removed from a thread for breaking TOL rules. The Mods nor Knight won't let everything go. Profane or blasphemy can still get you banned, as far as I'm aware and you can be removed from threads. That wasn't part of the benefit of a life-time member.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Kings were worshipped,

You missed what I said. I said only God is worthy of worship. Whether He is or not is a different matter.

Were the kings that were worshipped worthy of that worship? NO!

Moses was worshipped.

Keypurr, could you please provide the book chapter and verse for this claim? I'm not having any success finding where this occurred in the Bible...

But I do agree that only the Father is to be worshipped as God.

You're twisting what I said and agreeing with something I didn't say. I said "ONLY GOD is worthy of worship." I did NOT specify the Father for a reason.

If only God is worthy of worship (and again, not specifying the Father), then if Jesus is NOT God, then why did He accept worship of Himself, WHILE telling people to worship God?

There are only three possibilities as to why.

Either:
A) Jesus is a liar.
OR
B) Jesus is a lunatic.
OR
C) Jesus is LORD (YHWH)

Reactions: Lon

keypurr

Blasphemy

:think: John 17:22 You aren't even one with me so the latter is doubtful.
Why would I want to be one with you when I think your on the wrong road?

I feel very close to my God and my Lord. I trust in them to understand my thoughts and share his grace with me. Worship in the spirit and you too can feel the joy of love for God and his Son.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

Lon

Why would I want to be one with you when I think your on the wrong road?
Ah, good for you, Keypurr. Trinitarians are going to hell? There, you said it. Just as long as we know where we stand.... :plain:

Why are you wasting your time here?

I feel very close to my God and my Lord.
Irrelevant. The question is whether He is close to you. You eschew the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and call Him 'a' god. John 5:23 You aren't kissing the Son, nor honoring Him just as you honor the Father. Those are commands. Commands not from Trinitarians....From God.
I trust in them to understand my thoughts and share his grace with me. Worship in the spirit and you too can feel the joy of love for God and his Son.
So your kids and grandkids are going to hell too? :think: They don't know God or understand Him? They don't 'feel' His love? :think:

We are not going to change. We are not empty inside. You are about the same as Samaritans 'feeling' your way. The Lord God Jesus Christ told the Samaritan woman that 'feelings' weren't enough, that those who worship must do so in Spirit and Truth. You are tossed about by your 'feelings.'

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:think: If wrong, by guess, blasphemy. Nothing I would want to be called on.
Saying JW's deserve you? How is that a lie? You might not be ban-able, but you can be removed from threads for this kind of thing.

Then show us how Meckel is different from Jesus' Charater?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ah, good for you, Keypurr. Trinitarians are going to hell? There, you said it. Just as long as we know where we stand.... :plain:

Irrelevant. The question is whether He is close to you. You eschew the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and call Him 'a' god. John 5:23 You aren't kissing the Son, nor honoring Him just as you honor the Father. Those are commands. Commands not from Trinitarians....From God.

So your kids and grandkids are going to hell too? :think: They don't know God or understand Him? They don't 'feel' His love? :think:

We are not going to change. We are not empty inside. You are about the same as Samaritans 'feeling' your way. The Lord God Jesus Christ told the Samaritan woman that 'feelings' weren't enough, that those who worship must do so in Spirit and Truth. You are tossed about by your 'feelings.'

Your presence here is to silence your enemy Christians.

So many of you seem to intimidated by non-trins.

You follow violent faith. You follow evil Calvin as your teacher.

Your faith is not showing Jesus' spirit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

You don't pay much attention to Jesus' teachings. It is all about your Calvinism.

You are the blasphemer.

Your Lord is not Jesus, it is Calvin and his doctrines.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

INCORRECT. Iron sharpens iron, remember?

Intimidated? HA! Concerned about your beliefs.

You follow violent faith.[/QUOTE

What does that have to do with this discussion? Also, is defence of innocents where possible evil?

You follow evil Calvin as your teacher.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I am FAR from being a Calvinist. So stop with your straw man/ad hominem attacks.

You don't pay much attention to Jesus' teachings.

And you don't even know His teachings, let alone understand what they mean.

It is all about your Calvinism.

Now, I know you're talking about Lon, but still, the only Calvinist I know of in this thread is Truster...

I am a Fundamentalist Christian, Open Theist.

You are the blasphemer.

La di da.... See above.

keypurr

I am not your judge Lon and you know what I meant to say. I too and a sinner, but we see God in a very different way.

I share and learn here Lon. And I love the folks here who love God in their own way.

I see God and I see Lord. They are two. There is ONLY ONE GOD and one Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus has a God and you need to see that.

Everyone has to find God on their own. You can teach them but its up to them to find their way.

I never stop seeking Lon, I admit I have a lot to learn. But I have been in your faith and I found it lackingly shallow. As a very active ex-church member I did not find God there. I found nothing but traditional same O same O week after week. They stopped learning about God and just kept the business going. I guess I am somewhat like Thomas, I needed more than the churches had to offer.

Lon

Titus 1:11 between us. Blasphemy is a disqualifier.

:nono: Titus 1:11 Romans 15:1 also - the attempt is to steer you rightly. I know you 'think' JW's are more godly. I've met a lot of them. You thought I was wrong, remember? Probably not, but the best of them couldn't even read Greek. :nono: They were just like their father B. Hayes.

You follow violent faith.
You confuse the U.S. with Christians. Most of us do not want war.
You follow evil Calvin as your teacher.
:nono: That is simply accusation. I follow my God and Savior Jesus Christ.

:think: I made promises to follow rules on TOL. I've never been banned.
You made promises to follow rules on TOL. You were banned about 10 times.
So, I keep my promises. Is that not the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am still married. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

My children love the Lord Jesus Christ and serve Him. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am not receiving any money from the military. Is that like the Spirit of the Lord Jesus? :think:

I have never been in jail, is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?
I try not to even get a ticket. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ?
I took care of 3 children in 3rd world countries because I didn't want to see them die. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

You don't pay much attention to Jesus' teachings. It is all about your Calvinism.
The Lord Jesus Christ said to give all I have away to the poor. Was I following the Lord Jesus when I gave away my entire paycheck?
The Lord Jesus Christ told me to love my enemies. Have you ever felt I was mean to you? Haven't I tried to make sure you know I care,even if I am offering correction?

You are the blasphemer.
:nono: I didn't say Jesus is 'a' God. That wasn't me. It was Keypurr.
I am not the one who refuses to honor the Son John 5:23 Psalm 2:12
I was kneeling next to Thomas John 20:28

Just your accusation and doesn't mean anything to me. I know Who's I am.

Lon

I am not your judge Lon and you know what I meant to say. I too and a sinner, but we see God in a very different way.

I share and learn here Lon. And I love the folks here who love God in their own way.

I see God and I see Lord. They are two. There is ONLY ONE GOD and one Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus has a God and you need to see that.
I do. Very much so. More than you think. Yet.....I am triune. It is the ONLY way I can reconcile the scriptures. John 20:28 doesn't afford 'a' god. Isaiah says He is the only one. I cannot count Spirit. Can you count Spirit? You are trying, but you cannot do it.

Everyone has to find God on their own.
:nono: God must find them or they are lost.

You can teach them but its up to them to find their way.
:nono: I can plant a verse here, and a passage there. I can't make anyone learn.

I never stop seeking Lon, I admit I have a lot to learn.
Not what needs to be learned though :(

But I have been in your faith and I found it lackingly shallow.
Not my church.

As a very active ex-church member I did not find God there.
I've been in dead churches. I try not to get into overgeneralized statements regarding them. I was in a Liberal United Methodist Church, the one where Muslims can be Methodists.

I found nothing but traditional same O same O week after week.
I know there are some good Methodist churches. I think you threw out the baby with the bathwater.

They stopped learning about God and just kept the business going. I guess I am somewhat like Thomas, I needed more than the churches had to offer.
:confused: Thomas didn't stop :idunno:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Titus 1:11 between us. Blasphemy is a disqualifier.

:nono: Titus 1:11 Romans 15:1 also - the attempt is to steer you rightly. I know you 'think' JW's are more godly. I've met a lot of them. You thought I was wrong, remember? Probably not, but the best of them couldn't even read Greek. :nono: They were just like their father B. Hayes.

You confuse the U.S. with Christians. Most of us do not want war.

:nono: That is simply accusation. I follow my God and Savior Jesus Christ.

:think: I made promises to follow rules on TOL. I've never been banned.
You made promises to follow rules on TOL. You were banned about 10 times.
So, I keep my promises. Is that not the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am still married. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

My children love the Lord Jesus Christ and serve Him. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

I am not receiving any money from the military. Is that like the Spirit of the Lord Jesus? :think:

I have never been in jail, is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?
I try not to even get a ticket. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ?
I took care of 3 children in 3rd world countries because I didn't want to see them die. Is that the Spirit of the Lord Jesus?

The Lord Jesus Christ said to give all I have away to the poor. Was I following the Lord Jesus when I gave away my entire paycheck?
The Lord Jesus Christ told me to love my enemies. Have you ever felt I was mean to you? Haven't I tried to make sure you know I care,even if I am offering correction?

:nono: I didn't say Jesus is 'a' God. That wasn't me. It was Keypurr.
I am not the one who refuses to honor the Son John 5:23 Psalm 2:12
I was kneeling next to Thomas John 20:28

Just your accusation and doesn't mean anything to me. I know Who's I am.

blah, blah. You are just pretender.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You've grown bitter. Too bad your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ doesn't keep you from saying things you will regret later :(

slandering Jesus' servants is not bitter?

I know it is. You are nothing but elitism follower.

Your Lord is not Jesus.