The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Were you brought up Roman Catholic YES/NO

You do have that filthy nun's doctrine of perfect works of obedience. You were not allowed to read the Bible so that explains the scriptural ignorance.
Being a JW allows you to mouth off in your Unregenerate Old Hag Sindrome. Which suits you by the way.

YES?NO?

I'll accept no answer as a yes and blah blah as a yes as well. No would be a lie, so that would suit you.
:vomit::blabla:

keypurr

I don't ignore anything Keypurr, you do. With the way you think you are a polytheistic heretic

Jesus Christ say quite plainly that only his Father is the true God yet you believe men that disagree with his words.

Your choice, follow the crowd right off the cliff like the swine that were given the demons.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nope He is not God BR, he is a god.

And do you worship Jesus as a god?
Do you also worship God the Father as God?

God is a jealous God, and does not like it when people worship other gods besides Him.

If God the Father is the one true God, as John 17:3 says, then why does Jesus accept worship several times during his time on Earth? If He is not God, then he does not deserve worship, not even yours, and it would be blasphemous of Him to accept worship due the fact that He is not the one true God.

Unless, however, Jesus is also God (the Son), in which case he is deserving of all worship and glory...

Why do you continue to ignore John 17:3?

Why do you ignore John 17:5, and John 17:10.

And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. - John 17:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:5&version=NKJV

and kai now nyn, Father pat?r , glorify doxaz? me eg? at para your side seautou with the ho glory doxa that hos I had ech? with para you sy before pro · ho the ho world kosmos began eimi . - John 17:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:5&version=MOUNCE

And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. - John 17:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:10&version=NKJV

and kai all pas · ho mine emos are eimi yours sos, and kai · ho yours sos are mine emos , and kai I have been glorified doxaz? in en them autos . - John 17:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John17:10&version=MOUNCE

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ say quite plainly that only his Father is the true God yet you believe men that disagree with his words.

Your choice, follow the crowd right off the cliff like the swine that were given the demons.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Actually... the crowd hates to admit that only ONE is worthy. The crowd hates to acknowledge that it sins and NEEDS Jesus. The Crowd hates to acknowledge that the GIFT of God is eternal life.

Since Jesus came to SINNERS and not the "well"... people have trouble accepting that they are sinners and that only the "work of God" can "Save" them.

This is the central reason the pure Gospel offends people.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, that's how I know they are much godlier and devoted to their God and Jesus than most churches I attended. And I attended, served and visited all my neighborhood trin churches. And I served them faithfully.

How many churches did you investigated, dude?
You deserve the Jehovas

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you were a follower of Jesus, you would worship Him.

Jesus says to worship God only.

You don't seem to like Jesus' word.

BTW,

Jesus says His Father is His God. and His God is our God.

You need to get the facts strait.

Don't change the scripture to suit your man-made doctrine.

Jesus also says we are His brothers.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus says to worship God only.

You don't seem to like Jesus' word.

BTW,

Jesus says His Father is His God. and His God is our God.

You need to get the facts strait.

Don't change the scripture to suit your man-made doctrine.

Jesus also says we are His brothers.

Then why does he receive worship. Isn't He usurping the position of the father?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I would rather use a lot of Translations to see if I can find the truth that Satan has taken from us.

Why not just use the original text then, or the closest thing to the original?

Your Mouse is in error.

The MOUNCE Bible has the original Koine Greek (romanized/transliterated) next to the literal English translation of the text. It is as close to accurate in English as one can get, next to the original text.

Also, you realize that you're saying that the Bible is in error, and that you're not? Keypurr, Paul says let God be true and every man a liar when man contradicts God (and therefore His word, whatever language it's in).

Keypurr, it's one thing to say that there's been a mistranslation and then provide the correct translation, but it's entirely another to say that a version is in error but that you're not, and you don't even have the correct translation available.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
reference?
Matthew 14:33New International Version (NIV)

33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Matthew 28:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Matthew 28:17 New International Version (NIV)

17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

Luke 24:52 New International Version (NIV)

52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.

John 9:38 New International Version (NIV)

38 Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

keypurr

Why not just use the original text then, or the closest thing to the original?

The MOUNCE Bible has the original Koine Greek (romanized/transliterated) next to the literal English translation of the text. It is as close to accurate in English as one can get, next to the original text.

Also, you realize that you're saying that the Bible is in error, and that you're not? Keypurr, Paul says let God be true and every man a liar when man contradicts God (and therefore His word, whatever language it's in).

Keypurr, it's one thing to say that there's been a mistranslation and then provide the correct translation, but it's entirely another to say that a version is in error but that you're not, and you don't even have the correct translation available.
There is no perfect Bible. All have errors. I took exception with the verses in you post. The originals are not available and if they were I am not smart enough to read thrm. I have to rely on translation, most of which are bias to the thoughts of the translators.

There are a lot of good books on this subject. Scripture has been tampered with. That is why we need to prove all things.

You wish to stay in the comfort of your traditional faith, I understand that. It is not easy to let go. But the fact remains that there is only one true God and Jesus Christ has a God.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 14:33New International Version (NIV)

33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Matthew 28:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.

Matthew 28:17 New International Version (NIV)

17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.

Luke 24:52 New International Version (NIV)

52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.

John 9:38 New International Version (NIV)

38 Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

I believe it means they worshiped the God the Father.

This harmonize with Jesus' word.

It added they believed Jesus as Son of God,
not the God.

You are adding your own twisted assumption.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Christians from Babylon and India disagree.

Disagree about what?

I told you that I was not there at the time Peter was so I can not confirm it.

Wait, what does Peter have to do with this? Please, "[ QUOTE ]" and "[ /QUOTE ]" (without the spaces) to separate out what you're replying to and insert in between the sections your reply? It would help us understand what you're replying to.

I need to study the word Elohim deeper as I find it confusing.

UPDATE (18:44 CST 5-5-17): See the post I made in reply to KR about Psalm 45:6, 7.

Last edited:

keypurr

The Christians from Babylon and India disagree.
Disagree about what?

I told you that I was not there at the time Peter was so I can not confirm it.
Wait, what does Peter have to do with this? Please, "[ QUOTE ]" and "[ /QUOTE ]" (without the spaces) to separate out what you're replying to and insert in between the sections your reply? It would help us understand what you're replying to.
Eastern churches claim to have the oldest m/s.

Peter went East before he went West.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app