The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.
Meshak, you are the one that is always telling folks you won't believe it unless it was said by Jesus Himself.
There is not one single place that Jesus ever says He is Michael.
So you are believing nothing more than a man made tradition.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, you are the one that is always telling folks you won't believe it unless it was said by Jesus Himself.
There is not one single place that Jesus ever says He is Michael.
So you are believing nothing more than a man made tradition.
meshak has been studying with JWs for months

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Yes, that's how I know they are much godlier and devoted to their God and Jesus than most churches I attended. And I attended, served and visited all my neighborhood trin churches. And I served them faithfully.

How many churches did you investigated, dude?

Truster

Yes, that's how I know they are much godlier and devoted to their God and Jesus than most churches I attended. And I attended, served and visited all my neighborhood trin churches. And I served them faithfully.

I have read more statements of faith, creeds, declarations of all sorts than you could possibly imagine. In the first two years of my walk I stopped in at more denominations than I'd care to admit. There is only one thing they have in common and that is they believe that they are the way and that they hold the truth.
The people I met always thought more of their denomination than the saints. Saints could not sit under that pile of garbage for any length of time. People that do, end up like you and your cohorts.

lifeisgood

My eyes and heart are open for the truth.

I don't follow blindly, traditional corrupt faith.

Give a verse in the Bible in these exact words "Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel".

Give a verse in the Bible where Jesus Christ said in these exact words "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

When you find that specific verse, then you will be able to proclaim:
My eyes and heart are open for the truth.

I don't follow blindly, traditional corrupt faith.

lifeisgood

Maybe they are still looking for the specific verse in the Bible that says exactly these words "Michael the Archangel is Jesus Christ"

Or maybe they are still looking for that verse where Jesus said specifically these words: "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

Being that JWs reject what Jesus Christ said of Himself --- I am.

lifeisgood

I have JWs people in my family and, believe me, meshak, they are NOT much godlier than the next guy beside them.

lifeisgood

Till they asked her to leave and not come back.

What???? She did not show them the verse where Jesus Christ said these exact words: "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

or maybe did not show them the specific verse using exactly these words "Michael the Archangel is Jesus Christ"

Strange that they have not shown her those specific words and believe that their God is Michael the Archangel, however, demand a verse using specific words that Jesus say 'I am' when He said He is 'I am' and will not follow the I am. Strange indeed.

lifeisgood

It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.

IT IS IMPERATIVE to know who Mikael is; otherwise, you are following blindly traditional corrupt faith of men.

Have they taught you that “their religion does not permit you to take an oath in which you must swear faith or allegiance to any entity other than God”?

Have they taught you that despite the historical position, while Watch Tower leaders were publicly counseling followers not to take national oaths of allegiance, THESE SAME LEADERS WERE PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT?

Talk about the blind following the blind being guided by blind leaders.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What???? She did not show them the verse where Jesus Christ said these exact words: "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

or maybe did not show them the specific verse using exactly these words "Michael the Archangel is Jesus Christ"

Strange that they have not shown her those specific words and believe that their God is Michael the Archangel, however, demand a verse using specific words that Jesus say 'I am' when He said He is 'I am' and will not follow the I am. Strange indeed.
Yeah, she's an odd duck.
She will believe what Jesus did not say, and won't believe what Jesus did say.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have read more statements of faith, creeds, declarations of all sorts than you could possibly imagine. In the first two years of my walk I stopped in at more denominations than I'd care to admit. There is only one thing they have in common and that is they believe that they are the way and that they hold the truth.
The people I met always thought more of their denomination than the saints. Saints could not sit under that pile of garbage for any length of time. People that do, end up like you and your cohorts.

blah, blah...

God's Truth

Every time you describe someone it sounds like you are describing yourself.

Truster

I am Jesus' follower not idle worshipper like you. You worship yourself.

Were you brought up Roman Catholic YES/NO

You do have that filthy nun's doctrine of perfect works of obedience. You were not allowed to read the Bible so that explains the scriptural ignorance.
Being a JW allows you to mouth off in your Unregenerate Old Hag Sindrome. Which suits you by the way.

YES?NO?

I'll accept no answer as a yes and blah blah as a yes as well. No would be a lie, so that would suit you.