• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

keypurr

More saved notes I collected over the years.

Worship

If we may let our Lord and King have the final word. Jesus plainly states, "the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be his worshipers. God is spirit; and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth" (John 4:23-24). Who does Jesus declare are the "true worshipers"? He insists, "the true worshipers shall worship the Father" If we would be amongst the true worshipers we must be with Jesus worshiping this Father. Evidently, those who worship "God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, three persons in one God," Are not said by Jesus to be the true worshippers. Those who worship the Father as the "only true God" are. The worshipper of the One God, the Father, as Jesus' own affirmation that he is the true worshipper.

This is the biblical pattern throughout. The so-called Lord's prayer, the model prayer, teaches us to "pray in this way: our Father who art in heaven"(Matt. 6:9). This pattern of prayer and worship prescribed by our Lord Jesus is followed and sanctioned by every example given in Scripture. See the following:

"Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus; that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Rom.15:5-6).

" For this reason I bow my knees before the Father," (Eph 3:14)

" giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, " (Eph 5:20)

" We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, " ( Col 1:3 )

"giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light." (Col 1:12)

"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father "through" him." (Col 3:17)

keypurr

Keypurr, go do the following:

Christ is a created god for his God gave him his fullness.

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

He is "a" form of God, not God himself. O God=a god.

Luk 22:70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

The Son of God is NOT God, he is the Son of God. There is only one God, the Father.
Did he not teach us to pray to the FATHER LIKE HE DID?
The Father is GREATER than ALL including his Son.

Christ was SENT by his God to bring us light, do not shut your eyes to it.

keypurr

1Co 15:23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming,
1Co 15:24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.
1Co 15:27 For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him.
1Co 15:28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

Father I pray that their eyes and hearts be open to understand thy words.

KingdomRose

Keypurr, go do the following:

Haven't you gotten far enough along in your studies to realize that Hebrews 1:8 is a very sloppy translation? It is a quote from Psalm 45:6,7, and it is rendered by the Jewish Publication Society, in part, as:

"Your divine throne is forever and ever." The Son's throne gets its authority from the divine Father, who is God. It's like saying "God is your throne forever." The SOURCE of the Sons' authority is God. In fact, can't you see at all that in the very next verse it says, "That is why God, YOUR GOD has anointed you with the oil of exultation..." If the Son was God, how could he HAVE a God?

Someone really messed up that translation from Psalm 45. They try to say the Son is God, and yet he HAS a God! Really, JR? Can you think?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Haven't you gotten far enough along in your studies to realize that Hebrews 1:8 is a very sloppy translation? It is a quote from Psalm 45:6,7, and it is rendered by the Jewish Publication Society, in part, as:

"Your divine throne is forever and ever." The Son's throne gets its authority from the divine Father, who is God. It's like saying "God is your throne forever." The SOURCE of the Sons' authority is God. In fact, can't you see at all that in the very next verse it says, "That is why God, YOUR GOD has anointed you with the oil of exultation..." If the Son was God, how could he HAVE a God?

Someone really messed up that translation from Psalm 45. They try to say the Son is God, and yet he HAS a God! Really, JR? Can you think?
Do witnesses truly believe that Jesus is the archangel? How do they comply with the scripture Hebrews 1:6

keypurr

And you are the son of a human, that does not make you human. Imagine that.

God is a position not a name.
The son of God is a Son not God.

King is a position not a name.
The son of a king is a prince not a king.

President is a position not a name.
The Son of the President is not the President.

Human is a species not a name.

Think friend. Apples and Oranges are not the same.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

lifeisgood

Tell me where Jesus says he is God! I can't find a single place!

Only because you choose to blind yourself.

You insert things in what Jesus says that aren't there!

Only because you choose to blind yourself.

Jesus says: "I am God's Son." YOU say that he says he is God.

You say you are the child of a human, that does not make you a human.

How can you sleep at night?

How can you?

lifeisgood

God is a position not a name.
The son of God is a Son not God.

King is a position not a name.
The son of a king is a prince not a king.

President is a position not a name.
The Son of the President is not the President.

Human is a species not a name.

Think friend. Apples and Oranges are not the same.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

And you are the son of a human, that does not make you human. Imagine that.