The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe that Jesus is an important, powerful being---that is what "god" means. Jehovah is the only ALMIGHTY God. Jesus himself said the Father was greater than he was, and that didn't end when he went back to heaven (as I Corinthians 11:3, and other verses, shows). The H.S. is definitely a force, and it comes FROM God. It is Jehovah's means by which He does anything.

I have been paying attention to the many threads on this site. Your idea about the Holy Spirit is incredibly skewed. It is not a person that thinks and speaks independently. The H.S. is what Jehovah Himself USES to speak or create or do anything He wants to do.
Did you read post#97 BTW the Holy Spirit is separate from the Father.

KingdomRose

Just proves that he didn't mind being coequal with the Father.

YOU are so numb above your neck that it's pathetic. Are you really that dense?

Jesus didn't consider grasping equality. That means he didn't have it already, and he didn't mind being subordinate to the Father, God.

And yes, I read post 97. Did you read my reply???

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YOU are so numb above your neck that it's pathetic. Are you really that dense?

Jesus didn't consider grasping equality. That means he didn't have it already, and he didn't mind being subordinate to the Father, God.

And yes, I read post 97. Did you read my reply???

Being in an Ad Hoc mode is obvious that you don't agree on the Philippians passage.
Thought I would return the favor. You are numb in that you can't comprehend the simplicity of what it is to have personality. The Holy Spirit, having personality separates him from the Father. He is a distinct person. He is God.

Acts 5:3-4 English Standard Version (ESV)

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land? 4 While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not at your disposal? Why is it that you have contrived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to man but to God.”

Apple7

That is a very nice scripture that teaches a Unitarian view is needed for salvation.

It, and the other sixteen examples provided you, demonstrate One Triune God.

Ignoring scripture won't change this fact.

If you do not believe that God (not Jesus) raised the Lord Jesus (not God) from the dead, you will not be saved.

If, on the other hand, you believe that God raised God from the dead, then you are not doing what the verse states is necessary to be saved.

Jesus raised Himself from the dead.

Do you have anything that actually teaches that we must believe the Trinity doctrine to be saved?

You can't even rebut my very first example.

:cigar:

Apple7

The overwhelming majority of scriptures teach us to use a Unitarian view.

To prove it, search the New Testament and find out how many times the word God is used for the Father, how many times the word God is used for Jesus, and how many times the word God is used for the Holy Spirit.

Then compare the numbers and see what you come up with.
Then add in the numbers of times the word God is used for the Father in the Old Testament.

Since the doctrine of the Trinity is not taught by the Bible, the Bible also does not teach a person must believe the doctrine to be saved.

Why does that simple fact upset most Trinitarians so much?

Where is your consistency?

You concede that Father, Son and Spirit are mentioned in the NT....but then you just mention Father in the OT?!

Study up...

Apple7

The spirit son came down to dwell in the body prepared for him in Heb 10:5.

'Spirit Son'.....pops?

From where do you come up with that?

The Word became flesh....not the 'Spirit Son'...

And The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, glory as of an only begotten from the Father, full of grace and of truth. (John 1.14)

glorydaz

Jehovah is merely saying that He is the only SOURCE of power. He has it all, and He will give it to whom He wishes.

Christ IS the POWER and Wisdom of God. You can't separate the Father, Son, and Spirit....they are one. Jesus is the visible of the invisible.....the Glory of God, the Power of God, the Wisdom of God, and His name is called the WORD of God.

1 Corinthians 1:24
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

keypurr

You've been shown this many times. The Word was God from the beginning. John 1:1KJV

That you keep calling our Lord and Saviour an "IT" is what proves you have no Saviour as yet.

That blood HE is dripping with was shed for you and you call HIM an IT? :nono:

Revelation 19:13

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

You have no idea what I post.

God is a spirit.
He created a spiritual son exactly like himself.

Then he created everything else through his spirit son.

When the time was right he sent that spirit son, who is a form of God, into the man he provided to hold his true son.

The WORD is that spiritual son, a spirit, translated as an IT in the first of English translations and changed in the KJV.

Your extremely limited theology is in need of a huge update Glorydaz.

The express image of God is the spirit son of God. This spirit is the WORD that became flesh. Jesus is the flesh body God provided for his spirit son who came down from heaven. Heb 10.5. This all happened at the baptism of Jesus when Jesus became the Christ, the anointed one of God. Jesus is the Lamb of God, the perfect sacrifice for our sins. Jesus Christ is our Lord. But it is his Father who is our God. Jesus was made Lord of all creation by his God.

Open your mind friend and see the Lord for who he is. He is the son servant of his God. He was sent against his will to bring light to this world and die for for our sins as a man. Any power he had was given to him by his God.

Read my posts slower my friend, i have an awesum God who loved us enough to send his true son to take the form of man and die for us.

I Love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.

keypurr

'Spirit Son'.....pops?

From where do you come up with that?

The Word became flesh....not the 'Spirit Son'...

And The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, glory as of an only begotten from the Father, full of grace and of truth. (John 1.14)

You will not understand Apple7, it is way beyond your ability to see truth.

The WORD is the express image spoke of in Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15. Jesus is the man that held that spirit. The WORD became flesh in the body God provided for him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you a Jew?

Typical avoidance of the issue, and trying to pin something on the person.

All of error do the same.

Rom 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
Rom 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
Rom 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
Rom 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Being in an Ad Hoc mode is obvious that you don't agree on the Philippians passage.
Thought I would return the favor. You are numb in that you can't comprehend the simplicity of what it is to have personality. The Holy Spirit, having personality separates him from the Father. He is a distinct person. He is God.

Christ IS the POWER and Wisdom of God. You can't separate the Father, Son, and Spirit....they are one. Jesus is the visible of the invisible.....the Glory of God, the Power of God, the Wisdom of God, and His name is called the WORD of God.

Apple7

You will not understand Apple7, it is way beyond your ability to see truth.

The WORD is the express image spoke of in Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15. Jesus is the man that held that spirit. The WORD became flesh in the body God provided for him.

Nope.

None of that is mentioned in the verses you referenced.

keypurr

Nope.

None of that is mentioned in the verses you referenced.

How about this:

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Seek truth.

Apple7

How about this:

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Seek truth.

The NT was written in Greek not Aramaic.