The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Check out Websters my friend. The word eternal is used both ways.

Do you claim to have the eternal attribute of God! I believe that you have a good heart but your theology is amiss. Your bad theology is going to trump your good heart. Is there anyone on this site that has the thoughts that you do?

keypurr

Do you claim to have the eternal attribute of God! I believe that you have a good heart but your theology is amiss. Your bad theology is going to trump your good heart. Is there anyone on this site that has the thoughts that you do?

A few of us are chosen to see it friend.

You just have a problem seeing what is written in scripture, you let others tell you what to see. God's first creation was his spirit son. You will never fully understand his words until you see that. Jesus came many years later.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A few of us are chosen to see it friend.

You just have a problem seeing what is written in scripture, you let others tell you what to see. God's first creation was his spirit son. You will never fully understand his words until you see that. Jesus came many years later.

Whom per say if I may ask. Just wondering.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He is firstborn of all creation/creatures.

Our Father sent Christ to become a human Son born of woman and named Jesus. But why? Why did God send Christ?

Jesus explains, "The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel" (Mark 1:15 NKJV)

The kingdom of God is not of this physical dimension (John 18:36).

Jesus was baptized and anointed by the holy spirit appearing as a dove. Jesus was anointed as a priest of the order of Melchizedek. He had to wait until he was thirty to serve as a priest (Numbers 4:3 NKJV)

With regard to his kingdom he is the firstborn of the dead (Colossians 1:18 NKJV).

keypurr

I think you should be able to tell that from their posts. Who are they that post about spirits? Not to many for sure, and that is to bad for we engage spirits everyday in our lives. If Christ is in you it is by the spirit. What I think helps to confuse folks is the way the Greek and Hebrew has been translated spirit. God did his work through his spirit son. The spirit son came from heaven, not Jesus, he was born, he is flesh. Jesus was created to hold the spirit son and die on a cross. The spirit in him is a form of God given the fullness of the Father. He is a God not the most high God. Scripture is clear that Jesus Christ is the son of the most high God.

Paul states that we have one God AND one Lord, believe him.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you should be able to tell that from their posts. Who are they that post about spirits? Not to many for sure, and that is to bad for we engage spirits everyday in our lives. If Christ is in you it is by the spirit. What I think helps to confuse folks is the way the Greek and Hebrew has been translated spirit. God did his work through his spirit son. The spirit son came from heaven, not Jesus, he was born, he is flesh. Jesus was created to hold the spirit son and die on a cross. The spirit in him is a form of God given the fullness of the Father. He is a God not the most high God. Scripture is clear that Jesus Christ is the son of the most high God.

Spare me the hogwash.

John 1:14 English Standard Version (ESV)

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

What is it you like about the Arian heresy? Is it the way cults make people feel special, the egoism the likes of Jehovah's Witnesses thrive on, believing you're God's special little creatures? But if you're only special, off there in your own corner, because of error, doesn't this more make you especially ignorant? This doesn't seem a good sort of special. I'd rather be one in the crowd, if it means truth and being in touch with reality. It's neither a very good sign, that you don't know who your God is, since the Holy Spirit doesn't drop links. Just a thought.

keypurr

Our Father sent Christ to become a human Son born of woman and named Jesus. But why? Why did God send Christ?

Jesus explains, "The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel" (Mark 1:15 NKJV)

The kingdom of God is not of this physical dimension (John 18:36).

Jesus was baptized and anointed by the holy spirit appearing as a dove. Jesus was anointed as a priest of the order of Melchizedek. He had to wait until he was thirty to serve as a priest (Numbers 4:3 NKJV)

With regard to his kingdom he is the firstborn of the dead (Colossians 1:18 NKJV).

Yep, but keep in mind that the spirit spoke through Jesus. It was the spirit that came with the light. It was the spirit that heald the sick. It was the flesh that went to the cross.

keypurr

What is it you like about the Arian heresy? Is it the way cults make people feel special, the egoism the likes of Jehovah's Witnesses thrive on, believing you're God's special little creatures? But if you're only special, off there in your own corner, because of error, doesn't this more make you especially ignorant? This doesn't seem a good sort of special. I'd rather be one in the crowd, if it means truth and being in touch with reality. It's neither a very good sign, that you don't know who your God is, since the Holy Spirit doesn't drop links. Just a thought.

I was in the crowd til I found out they were on the wrong road.

The Christian faith is not up for a vote. The doctrines was set in God's words. After seventy years of prayerful study I feel that I have been shown more than most on certain aspects of scripture. I see the errors of the early church fathers. The ones who thought the world was flat. If you wish to follow the crowd, do so. It's not true enough for me anymore. I wish you well, but if you wish to please God I think you need to get away from the crowd.

musterion

My proof is the Bible itself.
It is clear that you reject the Bible when it does not agree with the doctrines of men that you were taught.

You can see the graphic I've been posting. Good, I was wondering. Right click on it and save it to your desktop, then open it with Paint. You can then read it and reply to it at the same time. And when you do, please answer this question: which part of that graphic is the doctrines of men?