The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

He isn't talking about God's physical back, but His goodness, as I already told you.

God is telling Moses that He will go before them as they journey through the land. When the nations see God's goodness in leading them with a pillar of cloud and a pillar of fire, feeding them manna from heaven, and giving them water from a rock, Moses will see God and His glory. When God goes before you, you see His "back"....because you follow where He leads. Get it?

Exodus 33:18-19 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

God shielded Moses from the brightness of His full glory which would have killed him on the spot. That's God's goodness, wouldn't you say?

God showed Moses His back side. Surely there is prophecy about what will be revealed as Spiritual in the old testament scriptures, but it does not mean you can deny what is also PLAINLY stated. You ignore what is plainly stated. You are badly mistaken. The rock was really a rock and was Spiritually really Christ. Stop denying the scriptures. The scripture says God showed Moses His back side.

God's Truth

How 'bout fool? Would that work for you? 'Nice biblical word.
So no one could say that to you and it not be true? Maybe there are those in Truth and don't say it to you because they have the Lord in them and they live by him.

There's no degradation in calling someone an idiot if they're being an idiot. And if someone is humiliating themselves, then it's charitable to make sure that they know they're doing that, because it'd be real humiliating to be humiliating themselves, and not even know that they're doing it, don't you think?
Call them dumb, an idiot, a fool, and wrong, and maybe other things, when that's what's called for, based on what they're saying.
I shall.
Fact is.
I don't know anything about the people running the Gt user account Pops.
You have a lot of problems.

It's not personal. I just see the wrong and dumb words the user account's producing, and take into consideration how annoying and aggravating it's being, and act accordingly. All user accounts posting poop and passing it off as what my ancient and hallowed Christian faith believes and teaches, deserves to be verbally raked over the coals. So sometimes, that's what I try to do.

If you had the truth you would use it instead of what Satan gave you, insults.

glorydaz

God showed Moses His back side. Surely there is prophecy about what will be revealed as Spiritual in the old testament scriptures, but it does not mean you can deny what is also PLAINLY stated. You ignore what is plainly stated. You are badly mistaken. The rock was really a rock and was Spiritually really Christ. Stop denying the scriptures. The scripture says God showed Moses His back side.

I'm not the one denying Scripture...nor am I making it fit my preconceived notion, as you are.

You want to ignore the most important part of this text...I'll show you again.

18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.

Figure out what the back side of God's Glory is and then you'll have your answer.

Hint: It is not a physical part of God.

God's Truth

If you cant discern scripture enough to know the error of your own public words then you have little business rebuking any.

Danged old wood chip in in one eye, an old festered splinter in the other; with the rants of the crowd stopping you from picking any truth from words spoken.

None is perfect but One. None is all knowing but One.

Attempting to, and taking enjoyment in the supposed humiliation of another is not synonymous with trying to help them in any real sense. Sorta like praying for someone you know is actually in the cold without a jacket, when what would freaking help them would be to go your selfish butt into the closet and get one of your three jackets and give it to them. We are called to not make a show of anything for the sight of man, but you would have us believe that what is called for is belittlement of the spirit and zeal of a fellow believer explicitly for the sight of man. It is truly saddening.

There is no doubt a little book in your house in which the broad expanses and deep breadths of its contents rebuke you in whole, if you could but see it.

May GOD guide us all.

What too is sad is that you speak with false authority. You speak of THE three being One, and it ends there.... There is the disconnect. THEY are what?

ONE

GOD is what?

Spirit

HIS Word is what?

Truth

Who's Word?

The One GOD.

This is so good it deserves to be quoted.

God's Truth

I'm not the one denying Scripture...nor am I making it fit my preconceived notion, as you are.

You want to ignore the most important part of this text...I'll show you again.

18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.

Figure out what the back side of God's Glory is and then you'll have your answer.

Hint: It is not a physical part of God.

Did water come forth from the rock?

Is that rock Christ?

God showed Moses His back side, just as the scriptures say.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
So no one could say that to you and it not be true? Maybe there are those in Truth and don't say it to you because they have the Lord in them and they live by him.
Luke 24:19-25 (KJV)
And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people: 20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him. 21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done. 22 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre; 23 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. 24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.

25 Then he said unto them, O fools

The Lord called them fools.
You have a lot of problems.
Ouch.
If you had the truth you would use it instead of what Satan gave you, insults.
Intimidating.

God's Truth

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Since when is preaching obedience to Christ a child of hell?

God's Truth

Luke 24:19-25 (KJV)
And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people: 20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him. 21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done. 22 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre; 23 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. 24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not.

25 Then he said unto them, O fools

The Lord called them fools.
Ouch.
Intimidating.

No man of God abused people verbally as you do.

glorydaz

Did water come forth from the rock?

Is that rock Christ?

God showed Moses His back side, just as the scriptures say.

That Rock was Christ, but that back side of God was not. :chuckle:

First you have to figure out what that back side of God is before you start claiming everything is Jesus the way you usually do. "Israel is Jesus, the Law is Jesus, the Spirit is Jesus, the Father is Jesus" and on and on and on....

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No man of God abused people verbally as you do.
You are worse than me. That's what Glorydaz is trying to tell you, and you won't listen, because you're too proud of yourself and stubborn as all get out, and insubordinate, to your elders, who already taught against you before you were even born.

God's Truth

That Rock was Christ, but that back side of God was not. :chuckle:

First you have to figure out what that back side of God is before you start claiming everything is Jesus the way you usually do. "Israel is Jesus, the Law is Jesus, the Spirit is Jesus, the Father is Jesus" and on and on and on....

The face is the face.

But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

The back side is the back side.

Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

God's Truth

You are worse than me. That's what Glorydaz is trying to tell you, and you won't listen, because you're too proud of yourself and stubborn as all get out, and insubordinate, to your elders, who already taught against you before you were even born.

You are trying to wiggle out of the point being that you are abusive and tried to claim you were doing what Jesus and the apostles did.