The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Charity

Well, it's different for sure, but then again, the truth is often stranger than fiction. Jesus was vague about a lot of things.

lol the only trinity is, the church the royals and the government... Jesus has been worked over on his good deeds, turning tables, finding a silver a coin in the fish's mouth, that has to pay his tax, thats garbage, implying unpaid tax is sin, and god ordains however much they want... and innocently punished for exposing the trinity that was working to loot and destroying Jeruselum his home in his day...taxation on sacrifice and offering sales in the temple...jesus thought it garbage as i do, sin is not a foreign off shore government bussness oputunity of dear Roman empire... later the royals tried to create their own church, to cut the roman empire church out of their taxation...its a bad dream, and they will work hard together to cloud the reality of jesus being a political and christian agenda... up up an away.. smile. c u

keypurr

Right there in the beginning. Matthew 1:23 He is "God with us." You can't be this dim?

:freak: . . . right at the beginning. :doh:

"Jesus is God with us." Say it. Repeat. "Jesus is God with us."

:AMR:

I hope your joking. Jesus came to enlighten us as to who his God is.

keypurr

In my religion the Paradise Sons of God are delegated powers and authority to create their respective sections of inhabited worlds in space. There are many such creator Sons, each one unique. These creator Sons, such as our Christ Michael, are the Fathers of their respective creation, they are the existential personification of the Universal Father.

Christ is God to us for all intents and purposes, he has a creator Father. To see the Son is to see the Father. No one gets to the Father except through the Son.

YHWH has only one begotten son. John 3:16.

Your confusing the Angels with the son. The son made the Angels.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
YHWH has only one begotten son. John 3:16.

Your confusing the Angels with the son. The son made the Angels.

In Judaism they didn't even have a concept of God having a Son, so at least some progress was made. But unfortunately further progress was stunted when the holy men claimed that what they themselves wrote was written by God. So people of the book cant grow and learn anything new that Jesus has to teach.

My religion is based on the Urantia revelation which discloses much more about the vast universe. There are many Types of Sons of divine origin. In my religion Jesus isn't the 2nd person of the Trinity, he is a creation OF the Trinity, a union between the Father and the Son. But it is true, Christ Michael, aka Jesus, in turn is the creator subordinate Sons such as Lucifer, who rebelled. And there are many kinds of celestial beings.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Trinity

Is the Trinity biblical?
Is the Trinity taught in the Bible?

No!

And yes!

It is man striving to understand and doctrinize the work of Jesus and His unity with the faceless God of the OT.

I say faceless because Moses was only allowed to see His backside.

Many argue that God showed Himself to Abraham as the form of Jesus and that one of the three visitors was most likely Y-H-W-H.

The bottom line is that The Eternal Spirit Breathed Himself into Humanity as The Son of Man and God through Mary.

Thus the Son of Man and Son of God is One with His Father.

Further more, it shows that the Spiritual Bride (Humanity), was Spiritually joined with the Spirit, and thus a child was born of a Spiritually, Loving Union.

More specifically, the Creator became Spiritually One with His creation.

Jesus refers to being unable to dwell in man fully as the Spirit until He was crucified.

He constantly affirms that He and the Father are one, and yet refers to the Spirit as the Father. This is best referred to as the infinite and timeless Spirit dwelling in the body of humanity that is finite and bound by time.

In that we see the mystery unfold as Jesus relies on The Father to show that He ably accomplishes His work by immediate Oneness in the father that is accomplished by surrender of His will and absolute faith.

I speak of these things because they are scriptural.

The rub of the Trinity is that the exact doctrine is hashed and rehashed in a fashion that becomes one more thing to fight over.

But indeed one thing becomes clear as scripture is read, Especially when pairing the gospels with the writings of David in the Psalms.

Jesus is indeed our ROCK, and He was fully Y-H-W-H amongst us.

He is indeed the Son of the Father and a gift to mankind.

He is above ALL, our blessed servant King that Loves beyond measure and has a plan that shows of His Eternal omnipresence and omnipotence.

keypurr

No!

And yes!

It is man striving to understand and doctrinize the work of Jesus and His unity with the faceless God of the OT.

I say faceless because Moses was only allowed to see His backside.

Many argue that God showed Himself to Abraham as the form of Jesus and that one of the three visitors was most likely Y-H-W-H.

The bottom line is that The Eternal Spirit Breathed Himself into Humanity as The Son of Man and God through Mary.

Thus the Son of Man and Son of God is One with His Father.

Further more, it shows that the Spiritual Bride (Humanity), was Spiritually joined with the Spirit, and thus a child was born of a Spiritually, Loving Union.

More specifically, the Creator became Spiritually One with His creation.

Jesus refers to being unable to dwell in man fully as the Spirit until He was crucified.

He constantly affirms that He and the Father are one, and yet refers to the Spirit as the Father. This is best referred to as the infinite and timeless Spirit dwelling in the body of humanity that is finite and bound by time.

In that we see the mystery unfold as Jesus relies on The Father to show that He ably accomplishes His work by immediate Oneness in the father that is accomplished by surrender of His will and absolute faith.

I speak of these things because they are scriptural.

The rub of the Trinity is that the exact doctrine is hashed and rehashed in a fashion that becomes one more thing to fight over.

But indeed one thing becomes clear as scripture is read, Especially when pairing the gospels with the writings of David in the Psalms.

Jesus is indeed our ROCK, and He was fully Y-H-W-H amongst us.

He is indeed the Son of the Father and a gift to mankind.

He is above ALL, our blessed servant King that Loves beyond measure and has a plan that shows of His Eternal omnipresence and omnipotence.

Jesus was born to Mary, he did not exist until he was born.
Jesus was the body prepared for the true spirit son of God. Heb 10:5.
That son BECAME flesh, he was not flesh, he was spirit.
That spirit dwelled in Jesus at his anointing. Remember the Dove.

Consider what could be, not what the church leaders are paid to teach.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John 8:

54 “If I glorify Myself,” Jesus answered, “My glory is nothing. My Father—you say about Him, ‘He is our God’—He is the One who glorifies Me. 55 You’ve never known Him, but I know Him. If I were to say I don’t know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know Him, and I keep His word. 56 Your father Abraham was overjoyed that he would see My day; he saw it and rejoiced.”

57 The Jews replied, “You aren’t 50 years old yet, and You’ve seen Abraham?”[r]

58 Jesus said to them, “I assure you: Before Abraham was, I am.”

59 At that, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus was hidden[t] and went out of the temple complex.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

marhig

The spirit was in Jesus when he was born, because he was conceived of the holy spirit.

It also says in the Bible that Jesus was strong in the spirit as a child

Luke 2

And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

And do you mean that he was a spirit with God and then came into human flesh, or that his spirit didn't exist before he came in flesh?

Because he did exist before he came into flesh, because he was in the prophets

1 Peter 1

Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Last edited:

keypurr

The spirit was in Jesus when he was born, because he was conceived of the holy spirit.

It also says in the Bible that Jesus was strong in the spirit as a child

Luke 2

And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.

And do you mean that he was a spirit with God and then came into human flesh, or that his spirit didn't exist before he came in flesh?

Because he did exist before he came into flesh, because he was in the prophets

1 Peter 1

Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
He had to grow in wisdom like all children.

The spirit son came with the fullness of the Father.

I thought as you until the true meaning of Heb 1:3 was revealed to me. God is a spirit, his express image is a spirit. This spirit son became flesh by taking over the body provided for him in Heb 10:5. Acts 10:38 tells you when that took place. Jesus became the Christ when he was baptised.

Took me over sixty years of study to see this my friend.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He had to grow in wisdom like all children.

The spirit son came with the fullness of the Father.

I thought as you until the true meaning of Heb 1:3 was revealed to me. God is a spirit, his express image is a spirit. This spirit son became flesh by taking over the body provided for him in Heb 10:5. Acts 10:38 tells you when that took place. Jesus became the Christ when he was baptised.

Took me over sixty years of study to see this my friend.

You still ignore Luke 2:11;

Luke 2:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You ignore John 1:1 and 1 John 1:1-2

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2 New International Version (NIV)

The Incarnation of the Word of Life
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

John 17:5 New International Version (NIV)

5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

keypurr

You still ignore Luke 2:11;

Luke 2:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
There is a big gap between God and Lord.

The Lord has a God that made him Lord

Believe me that I do not ignore any scripture. I just go deeper into it than most. Consider that Luke was written years after Jesus was born. Also it is wise to use more than one translation.

keypurr

You ignore John 1:1 and 1 John 1:1-2

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 1:1-2 New International Version (NIV)

The Incarnation of the Word of Life
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

John 17:5 New International Version (NIV)

5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
Understand the spirit spoke through Jesus the body prepared for him. It was the spirit son that came down from his Father to bring us light. Jesus did not come down, he was born. The son of man is the spirit son, only he has seen God.

Lon

This could also be polled: Is John 1 in the Bible? Yes, No, Not Sure

Only one answer but apparently *17+1 don't deal well with straight-forward questions...

* (numbers subject to change in poll results and God can save inept people) Proverbs 3:34

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Understand the spirit spoke through Jesus the body prepared for him. It was the spirit son that came down from his Father to bring us light. Jesus did not come down, he was born. The son of man is the spirit son, only he has seen God.

Explain this;

John 1:18 New International Version (NIV)

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

keypurr

John 8:

54 “If I glorify Myself,” Jesus answered, “My glory is nothing. My Father—you say about Him, ‘He is our God’—He is the One who glorifies Me. 55 You’ve never known Him, but I know Him. If I were to say I don’t know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I do know Him, and I keep His word. 56 Your father Abraham was overjoyed that he would see My day; he saw it and rejoiced.”

57 The Jews replied, “You aren’t 50 years old yet, and You’ve seen Abraham?”[r]

58 Jesus said to them, “I assure you: Before Abraham was, I am.”

59 At that, they picked up stones to throw at Him. But Jesus was hidden[t] and went out of the temple complex.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

I am not offended.

Consider that the spirit son was at the creation and was dwelling in Jesus. That son spoke through Jesus to bring a knowledge of his Father to us. That spirit came from above, and was SENT to us. Jesus did not exist until he was born.