The Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Truster View Post
    Being Japaneese you were probably brought up in Roman Catholicism.
    All your false teachers were Catholics. Calvin was a catholic, as was Augustine, even Luther.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

Comment

I have read more statements of faith, creeds, declarations of all sorts than you could possibly imagine. In the first two years of my walk I stopped in at more denominations than I'd care to admit. There is only one thing they have in common and that is they believe that they are the way and that they hold the truth.
      The people I met always thought more of their denomination than the saints. Saints could not sit under that pile of garbage for any length of time. People that do, end up like you and your cohorts.
      Every time you describe someone it sounds like you are describing yourself.
      Oh how I love the Word of God!

Do not just read the word do it.

Comment

Being Japaneese you were probably brought up in Roman Catholicism.
        I am Jesus' follower not idle worshipper like you. You worship yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
          Were you brought up Roman Catholic YES/NO

You do have that filthy nun's doctrine of perfect works of obedience. You were not allowed to read the Bible so that explains the scriptural ignorance.
          Being a JW allows you to mouth off in your Unregenerate Old Hag Sindrome. Which suits you by the way.

YES?NO?

I'll accept no answer as a yes and blah blah as a yes as well. No would be a lie, so that would suit you.
          I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
          A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
          If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

"idle" hahahhaaa.
            I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
            A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
            If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Were you brought up Roman Catholic YES/NO

You do have that filthy nun's doctrine of perfect works of obedience. You were not allowed to read the Bible so that explains the scriptural ignorance.
              Being a JW allows you to mouth off in your Unregenerate Old Hag Sindrome. Which suits you by the way.

YES?NO?

I'll accept no answer as a yes and blah blah as a yes as well. No would be a lie, so that would suit you.

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
                Nope He is not God BR, he is a god.

Why do you continue to ignore John 17:3?
                I don't ignore anything Keypurr, you do. With the way you think you are a polytheistic heretic
                He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

If you were a follower of Jesus, you would worship Him.
                  He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                    That's what the UNBELIEVING Pharisees said.
                    You are not in good company, keypurr.
                    But truthful Tam

Sent from my iPad using TOL
                    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
                      I don't ignore anything Keypurr, you do. With the way you think you are a polytheistic heretic
                      Jesus Christ say quite plainly that only his Father is the true God yet you believe men that disagree with his words.

Your choice, follow the crowd right off the cliff like the swine that were given the demons.

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

Nope He is not God BR, he is a god.
                        And do you worship Jesus as a god?
                        Do you also worship God the Father as God?

God is a jealous God, and does not like it when people worship other gods besides Him.

If God the Father is the one true God, as John 17:3 says, then why does Jesus accept worship several times during his time on Earth? If He is not God, then he does not deserve worship, not even yours, and it would be blasphemous of Him to accept worship due the fact that He is not the one true God.

Unless, however, Jesus is also God (the Son), in which case he is deserving of all worship and glory...

Why do you continue to ignore John 17:3?
                        Why do you ignore John 17:5, and John 17:10.

And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. - John 17:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5&version=NKJV

and kai now nyn, Father pat?r , glorify doxaz? me eg? at para your side seautou with the ho glory doxa that hos I had ech? with para you sy before pro · ho the ho world kosmos began eimi . - John 17:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...version=MOUNCE

And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. - John 17:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...0&version=NKJV

and kai all pas · ho mine emos are eimi yours sos, and kai · ho yours sos are mine emos , and kai I have been glorified doxaz? in en them autos . - John 17:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...version=MOUNCE

Comment

Jesus Christ say quite plainly that only his Father is the true God yet you believe men that disagree with his words.

Your choice, follow the crowd right off the cliff like the swine that were given the demons.

Actually... the crowd hates to admit that only ONE is worthy. The crowd hates to acknowledge that it sins and NEEDS Jesus. The Crowd hates to acknowledge that the GIFT of God is eternal life.

Since Jesus came to SINNERS and not the "well"... people have trouble accepting that they are sinners and that only the "work of God" can "Save" them.

This is the central reason the pure Gospel offends people.

Comment

Yes, that's how I know they are much godlier and devoted to their God and Jesus than most churches I attended. And I attended, served and visited all my neighborhood trin churches. And I served them faithfully.

How many churches did you investigated, dude?
                            You deserve the Jehovas

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                              You deserve the Jehovas
                              You spread lies about you know nothing.

You are pretender and liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bright Raven View Post
                                If you were a follower of Jesus, you would worship Him.
                                Jesus says to worship God only.

You don't seem to like Jesus' word.

BTW,

Jesus says His Father is His God. and His God is our God.

You need to get the facts strait.

Don't change the scripture to suit your man-made doctrine.

Jesus also says we are His brothers.

Comment

Working...
                                X