The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, I am not.

I am defending the belief in Unitarianism, a doctrine taught by the Bible, against the false accusations of believers in the Trinity doctrine, which is not taught by the Bible.

That is the false accusation I am fighting against.
Since the Bible teaches us to believe in Unitarianism, then that belief is not a "cult" nor is it a false belief.

You're trying too hard G.O.?

genuineoriginal

Is He a complete Deity
Yes.
and equal with God the Father?
Not according to the Bible.
Do you really have a problem with what the Bible says about the relationship between God and the Son of God.

Here's how it is G.O.:
God the Father
Yes, that is what scriptures state.

God the Son
No, that is not found in the Bible.
The Bible clearly states Jesus is the Son of God, over and over and over again.

God the Holy Spirit
The closest the Bible comes is to call him the holy Spirit of God.

I know you don't believe that, therefore, you deny part of the Scriptures.
I know you haven't yet accepted that the scriptures never say "God the Son" and "God the Holy Spirit".
Why do you reject the clear words of the Bible?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes.

Not according to the Bible.
Do you really have a problem with what the Bible says about the relationship between God and the Son of God.

Yes, that is what scriptures state.

The Bible clearly states Jesus is the Son of God, over and over and over again.

I know you haven't yet accepted that the scriptures never say "God the Son" and "God the Holy Spirit".
Why do you reject the clear words of the Bible?

You poor soul.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Him? Why him?

The word "spirit" which is pneuma in the Greek is a neuter noun.

Paul said, "For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

So why is Jesus' Father referred to as a he?

Because in English fathers are male and males are referred to as he. Jesus is referred to as a son so he too is a he.

The Holy Spirit is never, ever referred to as he in the Greek and should not be he in English.

Right Divider

Body part
Mary never saw the Father of Jesus, she just saw the result of his power.

Today we call it in vitro fertilization.
Jesus did not have a biological "father".

You just refuse to understand anything.

Jesus is NOT the Son of God in the HUMAN sense of the word "son".

P.S. You don't even know what "in vitro" means. Go look it up.

popsthebuilder

One God and Father of all. There are many so called gods, but there is only one person who is truly God, and that is Yahwah; AKA the Holy Spirit.
Sorry but the one creator GOD regardless of preferred name isn't and never was a man. The holy spirit which is Christ isn't a person either.

popsthebuilder

Yes, I remember now that you are anti Trinity also. I guess all the anti Trins end up on TOL because TOL lets you post here. All other Christian forums will ban you. Fortunately you haven't convinced any true believers of your false teachings.
They ban you because they fear the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry but the one creator GOD regardless of preferred name isn't and never was a man. The holy spirit which is Christ isn't a person either.
Why is it SO hard to understand the clear teachings in the Bible?

ONE name -- THREE persons:
Mat 28:19 KJV Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
And the Holy Ghost is lied to:
Act 5:3-4 KJV But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? (4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
They lied to a PERSON. Not a "force", etc.